10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I'm headed to bed, night folks.
    Nighty Night Splenda

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    don't forget to account for the Humans that choose to accept the pony philosophie.. fighting alongside them against the extinction...
    But most of us would look at them the way we look at most activists. Which is pretty sad because Ponies are awesome. Maybe I could be a pony activist...and somehow overcome the uncanny valley effect that would make me want to kill them with pointy objects.

Deleted
    G'night Muffin. <3

Timie for me to hit the hay. Have a good day/night everyone.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    don't forget to account for the Humans that choose to accept the pony philosophie.. fighting alongside them against the extinction...
    Viva La Resistance!

Yeah, it would cause a split. I also have to account for the fact that, as it is now, food sources and living areas are limited. A whole new race of intelligent creatures, who crave cities and civilizations, would take up a lot of space and food.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    G'nighty you two :P Sweet dreams!

Had to post this as I just saw it.

Show Me Your Moves - Defeat the Terracotta Army without being by Devastating Arc, Stomp, or Energizing Smash.

SSB reference for the win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    But most of us would look at them the way we look at most activists. Which is pretty sad because Ponies are awesome. Maybe I could be a pony activist...and somehow overcome the uncanny valley effect that would make me want to kill them with pointy objects.
    or they would use their magic to turn us all into their mind slaves...

10+ Year Old Account
    G'night Don.

Also relevant:

Deleted
    G'nighty you two :P Sweet dreams!

Interwebz borked, double good night it seems. I'm okay with this.

Interwebz are borking again... Wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm feeling bored... Can't be fucked reading all the MoP shit right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    These kind of ponies would not be your average horse.

I wonder what would they think about our horses, and how we used to treat them as objects.

It would be so stupid so see humans recruiting ponies to worship their human gods, and not almighty luna. Pony technology also known as magic will easily overpower our technology.
    Maybe the show takes place in a post apocalyptic world were ponies had a war with humans. And they won.
    Not something pretty to look at
    Why do I click on your links!

Deleted
    Also g'night Don.

Seeing all the new information on MOP Seely's considering stepping up his game to complete more stuff before MOP hits ... he still has to collect more mounts so he has 150 when the achievement'll be introduced. :s

Speaking of which - have any achievements been shown for MOP just yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Also g'night Don.

Seeing all the new information on MOP Seely's considering stepping up his game to complete more stuff before MOP hits ... he still has to collect more mounts so he has 150 when the achievement'll be introduced. :s

Speaking of which - have any achievements been shown for MOP just yet?
    Some have, but only about 20 or so. I have 131 mounts and it is almost impossible to get 150 if you haven't been top .5% in arena since the beginning or have the money to fork over for TCG loot codes.

Last F5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    If it's intelligent, sentient, sapient, etc, and willing to have good conversation, I have no problems chatting. That's just me though. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Some have, but only about 20 or so. I have 131 mounts and it is almost impossible to get 150 if you haven't been top .5% in arena since the beginning or have the money to fork over for TCG loot codes.

Last F5.
    Huh.
    Seely never did any arena stuff and especially no TCG stuff.
    With a guild that'd actually do stuff he could probably have around 155 by now, but meh ... no one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    These kind of ponies would not be your average horse.

I wonder what would they think about our horses, and how we used to treat them as objects.

It would be so stupid so see humans recruiting ponies to worship their human gods, and not almighty luna. Pony technology also known as magic will easily overpower our technology.
    Maybe the show takes place in a post apocalyptic world were ponies had a war with humans. And they won.
    Not something pretty to look at
    I read a fanfic once, about Celestia's diary, where she talked about how, when she was a filly, there was a race called Humans. And these hairless creatures used the equine folk as slaves, making them work to death. There were of course some, if not many, that were good to the equine, but they were still considered slaves.

She and Luna was the ones to find the spark. They were the ones that discovered this strange thing called 'magic', and from that they evolved. And when the revolution was over, they shared their magic and formed the world. The savage race called humans lost the land, and were given a choice: Banishment or death.

I can't remember the name, but the fanfic was very good. Very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Camp T has all my hate against the alliance.
    Agreed. By the way, have you seen Pokemon 'Bridged? They're called 1Kidsentertainment, and like all the good Abridged series, they have guests from TFS on some episodes. If you can suffer through the first couple episodes of really long intros and endings, it's pretty damn good.
    No one gave a FUCK about Camp Taurajo! The fact that you all think you give a fuck now about it just because the Alliance destroyed it is annoying as shit. I played a bit of Horde through that area back in vanilla. Camp Taurajo was just there. There was nothing special about it. Stop acting like it was a big important thing when we all know it very well wasn't. I don't get pissed about the Foresaken destroying South Shore, and I took nearly all of my Alliance characters through that area for questing and leveling. I remember epic fights between it and Tarren Mill back in Vanilla. Do I cry about it and go "I hate the horde and the foresaken for destroying it!" No, I don't. It's a game and destroying that town moved the story along. I'm more resentful that Blizzard lied directly to our faces about it being destroyed in the cataclysm, which just by looking at the state of the town proves that was a load of horse-shit, but that's a different issue.

Also, about Pokemon Abridged... I like breeeeediiiiiiiing.
    So... Apparently, when I switched school first year, my mentor didn't compensate for mandatory courses. Meaning, although I'm supposed to graduate in a few weeks, I have whole courses that are mandatory that I haven't done. These are Media Science and Photography C. Basically, my mentor went and fetched a course book of 500 pages and said "Okay, so basically you need to know all this stuff, and then we'll have a test on the book."
    This course is a 200 point course, meaning it's supposed to be over 2 years. I'll have to do a 2 year course in a couple of weeks.
    She then gave me a list of all photography assignments she expects me to have turned in by grading day.
    FML
    That really sucks, Trixie. Your "mentor"... probably isn't in the right line of work if they make mistakes like that. Hope things work out for you.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2012-03-19 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Huh.
    Seely never did any arena stuff and especially no TCG stuff.
    Well I could imagine myself being able to get up to 140, but I need to be extremely lucky. Going to be fun clearing ZG/VP/SC for the mounts every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Apparently, when I switched school first year, my mentor didn't compensate for mandatory courses. Meaning, although I'm supposed to graduate in a few weeks, I have whole courses that are mandatory that I haven't done. These are Media Science and Photography C. Basically, my mentor went and fetched a course book of 500 pages and said "Okay, so basically you need to know all this stuff, and then we'll have a test on the book."

This course is a 200 point course, meaning it's supposed to be over 2 years. I'll have to do a 2 year course in a couple of weeks.
    She then gave me a list of all photography assignments she expects me to have turned in by grading day.

FML
    Pft, that's nothing. You are going to zoom through that book and ace whatever test they give you in a week. Two weeks is just being generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Viva La Resistance!

Yeah, it would cause a split. I also have to account for the fact that, as it is now, food sources and living areas are limited. A whole new race of intelligent creatures, who crave cities and civilizations, would take up a lot of space and food.
    What about Pegasi, who can live in the clouds and control the weather (good for agriculture and preventing natural disasters)? I'd say they'd be far too useful to completely wipe out. Same goes for earth ponies, who can make crops grow rapidly through their innate magic.