I have six pages to write and two essays to study for, so is anyone streaming or do I need to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    I have six pages to write and two essays to study for, so is anyone streaming or do I need to?
    Bad Cranica. If you fail I'll find a way to head-wap you through the internet.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Bad Cranica. If you fail I'll find a way to head-wap you through the internet.
    In all seriousness, I really don't need to worry. I paid attention all semester, the papers are easy, and I got up three hours earlier than I'd intended to anyway.

In all seriousness, I really don't need to worry. I paid attention all semester, the papers are easy, and I got up three hours earlier than I'd intended to anyway.
    The threat stands. Glad you are confident though.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    just got done slaughtering those thalmor bastards took there elven armor for my ranger argonian and then teabaged them god i love it so much

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    The threat stands. Glad you are confident though.
    I usually am come exam time. It's why I can be retarded all semester and still survive. I'm only in any danger of failing one of them, and it's not very much danger at that.

Good night everypony! (Maybe)
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Servers without engie limits.

Yep.

Seriously Valve should just enable engy limits by default.
    Oh, Gaben.

I think it's sort of interesting that no one has wondered why I'm a robot from Snowpoint City.
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I think it's sort of interesting that no one has wondered why I'm a robot from Snowpoint City.
    I did, but I didn't post about it because you're not really a legendary. I mean, starting at level 1, pffffft.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    No computer reflexes, no other sidearm, and you're left completely vulnerable yourself?

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 10:15 PM ----------

I did, but I didn't post about it because you're not really a legendary. I mean, starting at level 1, pffffft.
    Wait what?
    [Steam]

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    The drawback is that while the engineer is controlling the turret he cant rebulid his stuff. The engineer is also vulnerable to spies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What's it like to give a crap about family?
    Feels pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    No computer reflexes, no other sidearm, and you're left completely vulnerable yourself?

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 10:15 PM ----------

Wait what?
    the wrangler is a completely useless thing for an engineer with a pomson 3000 that easily helps cover the weakness they have with spys and to an extent long range

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Actually, I never really linked my sig text and Regigigas. And Regigigas is awesome.
    [Steam]

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    The drawback is that while the engineer is controlling the turret he cant rebulid his stuff. The engineer is also vulnerable to spies.
    Guys you are supposed to just complain about OP engineers.

It took me a bit to understand. It's your sig that you're referring to, and besides this, you're NORMAL type. No one cares, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    the wrangler is a completely useless thing for an engineer with a pomson 3000 that easily helps cover the weakness they have with spies and to an extent long range
    I'll take your word for it.
    <--Hasn't played TF2 in ages.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    It took me a bit to understand. It's your sig that you're referring to, and besides this, you're NORMAL type. No one cares, move along.
    I guess I'm pretty casual for not thinking of Regigigas.
    [Steam]

I guess I'm pretty casual for not thinking of Regigigas.
    What -are- you thinking of?