<TAM> 5/8H 7yr guild. 11hr/week. Paid Xfer?

Online right now. Lets talk people mostly you Druids Shamans and DKs

Needs:
    Pally- MS(Holy/OS(Ret) Ideally
    Druid- Boomer/Resto or Resto/Boom
    Shaman- Elemental/Resto or Resto/Elemental
    DK- DPS with a little love for Tanking if needed
    Hunter- Kill things

Of course we are always looking for other classes too. Don’t be afraid to add me to bnet, email me, toss an app, or come to our server if you are a Tank, Mage, Lock, Warrior, Warlock, Priest, and the others I missed(Ugh work today is killing me). If you have the skills and able to compete at a high level we are always willing to talk and go from there.

If you can provide logs and we feel you would be a great fit for the guild. Show you have the skills for what we are looking for to finish out Cata and go into MOP we could possibly talk about paid xfers(This would be something online myself aka Grosh and the email below will do so talk to me if this is something you are looking for also).

<TAM> has been around for 7 years. We are one of those long standing guilds that used to do the whole 40 man scene and then 25 man scene once 40s weren’t gone. We recently like 4 weeks ago just changed up into doing 10s due to the situation in the guild with Light sabers and Burn out. The members that are still around are dedicated players that are looking to clear out DS 8/8H and truly get ready for MOP. We are looking to build our community in the guild and be comfortable with each other come MOP so that we can get things rolling right away and not having to learn each other’s play styles when we are LVL 90 in our first raid.

We are looking for members that have a very strong understanding of their class and specs that they play. We are also looking for people to have an alt of some sort so when it comes time we are able to class stack to get a kill and in the end Server Firsts. We are also looking for people to do research ahead of time on fights and be active on the forums about strategies and ideas to help better the guild/raid.

Our guild is mostly made up of mostly Mid 20s-30s with the understand that we have families and jobs and when we are playing the game we are prepared ahead of time to kill things as quickly as possible while having a good time also. We are not looking for more kids in our life to babysit so please don’t bring the drama over purples and such.

Because of the people that are in the guild we have the non-typical raid schedule.
    Wednesdays: 6:30pm-9:30pm(PST), 8:30pm-11:30pm(CST) 9:30pm-12:30am(EST)
    Saturday: 5:00pm-9:00pm(PST), 7:00-11:00pm(CST), 8:00pm-12:00am(EST)
    Sunday: 5:00pm-9:00pm(PST), 7:00-11:00pm(CST), 8:00pm-12:00am(EST)

Progression:
    25man: 2/8H
    10man: 5/8H(Just changed to 10 mans at the start of the month)

Worldoflogs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/34875/
    Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...THE+ALL+MiGHTY

If all of the above is of interest to you please get in contact with us. Feel free to come over to Suramar and speak with Padinnis, Grosh, or Redknot.

Also you can reach me personally through Bnet at <brettkarol@gmail.com> . You can also email me during the day if you wish to get a quicker response(I’m at work from 7:00am-6:00pm(CST) Mon-Fri)

Look forward to talk to you and becoming a top end guild on the server and the game.
    Last edited by GroshanBlackhand; 2012-03-02 at 01:00 AM.

Uup to the top and edit for online lets talk now