Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Naxx Achievement Drakes
    In some cases, we like to keep the mounts for those that managed to complete the content when it was at its peak. I think of it as a nod to the effort that went into achieving the task. Isn't it a good thing that, as Kazera said, some things can stay rare? (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The proto-drake mounts from 10/25 aren't the greatest example to go for. Everyone knows (or at least ought to) that Naxx 25 was under-tuned and its 10-player counterpart was over-tuned. It was no problem, though, for a realm's top guild to rush to 80 and trounce everything in their T6 gear.

And Chaud, why no Daily Blink? Today's was pretty funny. I'd post the image here, but sadly it's a bit large.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

GG doesn't surprise me Krip won this.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Krips a beast hunter and I knew as soon as he announced doing it first the first thing people would say would be.. 'uhh hunter, like that's so easy to do it on compared to any other class'. Don't say it's easy on ANY class until you've done it yourself.

Grats to Kripparrian

The comment about the drakes has annoyed me somewhat. I was praying that they would remove the drakes from Uld and ICC for us lot who took hours of our time completeing the achievements for our drakes when it was actually hard to do. It makes me sad when I see "LFM ULD25 DRAKE ACH RUN 85's ONLY" being spammed in trade. Now every scrub has them and they arent unique at all

My only saving grace is the date that the achievements were completed, but I can't ride around on that -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlon View Post
    Well the other class he said he could play reasonably was a DK. Its funny, Hunter and DK are the only classes my 4 year old can play reasonably too lol
    I sure hope you're not implying what I think you're implying otherwise you have no idea who Kripp is.

OT: The rules for that ironman challenge are pretty rough anyone that gets to 85 with those rules deserves much respect.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 02:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    Getting 0 deaths in WoW is hardly hard.I recently started playing GW and they have this sort of achievement for real. Multiple levels of it too. Between the lag, the actually hard-hitting mobs, no-gimmicky things like flying and the RPG mechanics of it all... it is actually quite a challenge. Don't mean to knock this guy but this is a joke. Levelling to 60 or even 70 without any deaths is impressive. Nowadays? LOL.
    As others have also pointed out: Hunter. This *has* to be a joke right?
    I would say either your reading comprehension is severely lacking or you're just trolling. It's not just not dying, it's all the other limitations the challenge involves which are described in the link in the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you suppose too roll a dice to see what class you get? :s right now it looks like he choosed hunter...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    Weren't you suppose too roll a dice to see what class you get? :s right now it looks like he choosed hunter...
    Wouldnt make much sense cause a hunter will win it no matter what so if you roll another class you might aswell stop at level 1

Can't believe the amount of haters here lol. I'm sure if the guy got there first as a rogue people would QQ because he can just vanish, etc. Easy or not, he was the first to do it and he started late, so grats to him.

Deleted
    HUnter...lool? Feign death and a pet .... nice joke,, pet can solo a mob..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    HUnter...lool? Feign death and a pet .... nice joke,, pet can solo a mob..
    I really think ppl over estimate a NORMAL (Read NOT bm) pet. Without talents or gear. They hit for really pathetic numbers. Yes i do belive hunter are the easiest class to do the challange but still a great feat by Kripp, GZ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    and i don't believe any other class would be possible to do the challenge with. mana users would run out of mana after literally every mob. without talents you wouldn't be able to kite either and would just get way too hard just standing there. as for melee goes every melee class would just get hit way too hard and wouldn't have any survivability without talents. hunter is the only possible class that this challenge could be done with.
    Warlock. Health funnel on pet, lifedrain on mob, lifetap to gain mana.
    But yeah hunter is probably easier, especially with FD.

why is there so much hype about that ironman challange? i mean, wasnt there a troll warrior like months ago who reached max lvl with no armor or weapons? i think he didnt die either (could be wrong here) Also since im playing hunter myself since vanilla, i can safely say that i never needed more than just ranged wpn to lvl up, which makes this whole ironman challange pretty much a joke as to die as a hunter during leveling you really need to try to do it in order for it to happen. Exclusion ofc is getting ganked but there is really no possibility for hunter to die from regular mobs during leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    why is there so much hype about that ironman challange? i mean, wasnt there a troll warrior like months ago who reached max lvl with no armor or weapons? i think he didnt die either (could be wrong here) Also since im playing hunter myself since vanilla, i can safely say that i never needed more than just ranged wpn to lvl up, which makes this whole ironman challange pretty much a joke as to die as a hunter during leveling you really need to try to do it in order for it to happen. Exclusion ofc is getting ganked but there is really no possibility for hunter to die from regular mobs during leveling.

Seems that if you're not a curse fanboy/openly go "OMG LOOK AT ME DOING THiS" you don't get attention on this site. Rather pathetic that this "ironman" gets such an attention when it's bloody easy compared to what that troll (gutrot?) did.. But alas, that's the way it works.

I guess doing ironman on a manaclass might get close to the leveling experience in classic, where you had to drink after every second mod. Pulling more than 2 mobs is your dead and all kind of things.
    4 days to 85 is pretty fast though even without all the artificial barriers of that challenge.
    "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell!"

WoW leveling/heroic/LFR difficulty in one line of code:
    do {press (AnyKey)} until MobHealth=0;

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Seems that if you're not a curse fanboy/openly go "OMG LOOK AT ME DOING THiS" you don't get attention on this site. Rather pathetic that this "ironman" gets such an attention when it's bloody easy compared to what that troll (gutrot?) did.. But alas, that's the way it works.
    Someone else who didn't read the restrictions involved in this challenge ... http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...h-do-you-part/
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

People who think that he is the first person to do this is very misinformed. Congrats on being the first person who signed up for a random ladder that most people never heard of to do this?Also as per the Ironman rules you must roll a dice to find out what class you are. Not pick the easiest class to level with. Guess people forgot about that.

Deleted
    That's just... sick. Well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can vouch for how hard this is. I have been working on a druid. My Druid ironman died at lvl 34, and then my second died at 51. Haven't started my third yet. It gets very hard.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

So all the people who say that its easy did it their selves? if not... gtfo coz we dont care about what u think trolls . ty

Deleted
    Well done, but he should have done it on a pvp server.