Poll: Currently playing:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    WoW: subbed cause of Annual pass
    Runescape: on and off playing, nice to get away and just derp about in that game
    SW:TOR: spending waaaay too much time on that game atm!
    Dia2: playing on and off, at LAN etc.

right now just waiting for MoP and Dia3

Deleted
    Just World of Warcraft right now since my laptop can't handle the graphics most MMOs' have. I do play Diablo 2 on and off as well when I feel like it.

Deleted
    None at the moment. There are nothing but WoW clones available at the moment and I can't stand them.

I started getting interested in MMOs because the "old school" ones let you stack wealth and power which made them fun. Building something, coming back to it and all that.

But as soon as WoW got rid of it, I quit and never looked back. Don't even miss it. So I guess I'm waiting for a new decent one to come out and sticking with regular RPGs and other types till them. A lot less grindy and offer so much better quality for the money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only playing Aion these days.

WoW, Runescape, adding Tera to my roster once it comes out
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Playing WoW for raiding
    Rift for casual noobing about

Will play GW2 casually when it hits, and am intrigued by the secret world...
    Playing Tera beta at the moment, and it's so very pretty but it just isn't connecting very well with me personally right now :< even though I would like it to.

I was going to say none. Since I no longer play WoW, and don't play any other MMORPG atm.
    But, I pre-ordered Tera, so I guess I could count the beta as something. Even though I didn't play this weekends beta, and thinking of removing the game from my HDD, since I don't see myself playing it for much longer either.

The Old Republic. 1 50 Sent. 39 Sorc. and working on a shadow with my brother.
    Guild Wars: Keeping my hall of monuments kept up.
    WoW: Annual Pass so I can try MoP in beta and decide whether or not to buy.

One. My god - who has time for more?

Deleted
    Currently none.

I still have DCUO installed on my PC but can't bring myself to level any of my characters.The leveling experience in DCUO is really off putting to me.

No plans to re-sub to WoW,Rift,Swtor at the moment.Anxiously waiting for Guild Wars 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Werld of Worcreft
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Waiting for GW2 and quit playing WoW a few months back.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    I am into WoW and SWTOR at the moment =)

I have 3 at the moment.
    World of Warcraft
    Rift
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (Canceling Soon™)
    TERA Online (Coming Soon™)

2 and a half. Playing WoW casually for my random grouping fix. Raiding in SWTOR, although that's getting a little tired. Playing TERA when the beta is up.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    One. My god - who has time for more?
    I was thinking the same thing. Woah, how can anyone have time to play MORE than one MMO between work (or school), gf, going out, etc.

Deleted
    None at the moment.
    Will play Guild Wars 2 when it comes out, same goes for MoP.
    Not interested in other MMOs right now.. don't think it'll change either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Woah, how can anyone have time to play MORE than one MMO between work (or school), gf, going out, etc.
    I only play one two evenings a week, and the other maybe a couple hours a week? I don't bother with that whole GF thing either though, failed both risk vs. reward and time vs. benefit metrics for me :P.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Where is the option "0" ?

About 4. STO, WoW, Sometimes RS, PW, Used to play SWG... then that was shut down. Planning on playing SWTOR soon to.