Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have they ever nerfed a 4p a tier or even expansion later?

Quote Originally Posted by pakoa View Post
    Have they ever nerfed a 4p a tier or even expansion later?
    Is that sarcasm? I'm not sure :P

Either that or complete ignorance.

Just an unfunny joke I'll stop now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Euphoria While not in an Eclipse state, your Wrath, Starfire, and Starsurge spells generate double the normal amount of Solar or Lunar energy.

So now when is the best time to FE xD
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Wow! New datamined patch changes everything for Balance. Gonna have to wait and try things on Beta though in case there are datamine errors like the one with 5 Mushrooms a few builds ago.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ta-Build-15913

Wow, now only crits from wrath/starfire or starsurge will extend moon/sunfire by 2 sec.

I suppose on the bright side that increases the value of crit.

Deleted
    If those are not errors than we get the fast Eclipse switches I've been dreaming about for years.

I like that. Having Moonfire auto refresh on eclipse felt a bit silly. Isn't this now similar to what we had in LK and prior with crits extending dot duration?

Also it looks like we have the T12x4 set bonus baked into the spec which is excellent.

The Astral Communion buff is going to be very nice to get into an eclipse super quick when a burst AoE phase is fast approaching and you're running out of time.
    Last edited by Rodpad; 2012-07-27 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Wow, now only crits from wrath/starfire or starsurge will extend moon/sunfire by 2 sec.

I suppose on the bright side that increases the value of crit.
    You missed the part where moonfire/sunfire's duration has been extended from 12 to 18 secs

Deleted
    I like the new changes (Build 15913)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how this'll fare in PvP, once again we've lost some of the proc chance on instant SS, but dot damage has gone up substantially. It definitely seems they want us casting more this expansion as opposed to hopping around waiting for procs.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    You missed the part where moonfire/sunfire's duration has been extended from 12 to 18 secs
    No, I didn't miss it, I just didn't mention it.

Didn't imply that its duration was too short without the auto refresh - more of just a wow they changed the mechanic of extending it, crit matters a bit more, and we may actually reapply the dot from time to time (which im happy about, it was becoming a bit of snoozefest single target) Didn't mention its damage went up either, but that is nice as well.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-07-27 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the euphoria & astral communion changes. Will have to wait to see how the others play out.

Our T13 4 piece is really, really good right now. On a dummy, I'm pulling roughly 3k less dps than I do in 4 piece Malevolent gear. And that's what.. a 70 ilvl decrease? Assuming Starsurge doesn't get nerfed and depending on what my ilvl looks like when progression starts, I may actually use T13 over MoP gear...
    They will nerf T13 if it stays overpowered. They already nerfed too good old sets in the past.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Something not mentioned on the front page is PVP bonus'.

Moonkins will be very glad on this front.

Gloves bonus of "Increases the range of your Cyclone spell by 5 yards."
    Two Piece bonus of "While not in an Eclipse state critical attacks done to you restore 20 Solar or 20 Lunar energy whichever is more beneficial to you. This effect can only occur once every 6 sec."
    Four piece bonus of "Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving." !!!!!

Linked from http://www.wowdb.com/items/85022-mal...yrmhide-gloves.

I bet they'll take Fae Empowerment out now

I bet they'll take Fae Empowerment out now
    It actually is: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/129631

The mechanic felt rather clunky anyway. I wouldn't mind an additional mechanic, but i don't think it should be a rotational one.

Edith: Just noticed: The DoT extension seems to have been unlinked from Eclipse.
    Eclipse also no longer mentions Sunfire, but the spell still exists. I'd rather wait to see what's up with that ingame.
    Last edited by huth; 2012-07-27 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Something not mentioned on the front page is PVP bonus'.

Moonkins will be very glad on this front.

Gloves bonus of "Increases the range of your Cyclone spell by 5 yards."
    Two Piece bonus of "While not in an Eclipse state critical attacks done to you restore 20 Solar or 20 Lunar energy whichever is more beneficial to you. This effect can only occur once every 6 sec."
    Four piece bonus of "Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving." !!!!!

Linked from http://www.wowdb.com/items/85022-mal...yrmhide-gloves.
    Someone explain why this is good? Astral Communion while moving seems pointless for PvP, if anything it's something I'd do before engaging in battle, and I'd much prefer a 4 set that provides an incentive while in combat. I never really liked the "crit = energy" thing, either.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The mechanic felt rather clunky anyway. I wouldn't mind an additional mechanic, but i don't think it should be a rotational one.
    I agree, fae empowerment felt more like something forced rather than a fluid part of the rotation. If they want to add complexity back, I say bring back insect swarm.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!