Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alliance hunter looking for Herald of the Titans group.. pm on here please.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://openraid.us/r/138066

LFM Herald of titans. Have good gear please. US - HORDE ONLY.

This will be ran as soon as I get a full group signed up.

You don't have to have BiS but have some epics. No gear above 226 no weapons above 232.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a good Challenge mode group which can go for 9/9 gold (silver will do as well). I have some experience with challenge modes, but usually I end up with a group of people who don't know tactics, etc. I know the tactics myself and have all consumables available.

Deleted
    Im looking for people to farm Steamwheedle Cartel Reputation as part of The Insane. Pretty much consists of killing mobs over and over and over and over and over x thousands!

EU Horde only - Add me on Anesthetic#2360

I am looking for a Nalak group for my Lightning Lance so I can continue the legendary quest.

US - Horde. Add me = Dlav6859#1740

Deleted
    LF people to farm goblin rep for 'The Insane' title. Will mainly farm the pirates in grizzly hills.
    EU - horde. Add me on skimme#2883

Im currently 1/9 Gold, just had my first taste of CMs and im looking for a group that is in need of a healer.

Here is my battletag:
    Here is my armory:

Contact me over battletag or on these forums if you are interested.

Guardian Druid ilvl 507 looking for cross-realm achievement hungry friends. Horde of course! Slowly working on the WOTLK/Cataclysm raid achievements, plus the Cataclysm HC dungeon ones. I'm always in to get achievements. PM me.

I'm working on my insane title and i figured there might be other hordeside crazies who'd like to come join me on my pirate killing adventure. I'm currently working on the Steamwheedle cartel factions at fray island. Everything is better with friends! Horde, US. Deathtorn#1941

Alliance Mage looking for herald run...PM me please

550+ horde rogue looking for US Challenge Mode group. I know the ilvl doesn't matter just tossing it in to say I'm not a fresh 90. Please PM me here.

553 ret pally lf gorosh flex kill with a group that can kill him been to 4% wipes multiple times just wana finish this before i unsub on the 12th battle tag Trauma#1109 also woldnt mind goin after a few CM's

LF Gold CM group. have gold on two characters already - looking to do it on my ret pala too.
    Prefer people who already have gold on a character.

BTAG is solvexx#1738

US REALMS

Deleted
    Hello there,

Recently I've decided to finally get my Frostwolf Perfection (EU-Horde) achievement done.

Event will be hosted on January (duh) Tuesday 14th at 18:00 EN-Server Time. Sorry but I accept only Openraid.eu sign ups, unless you are from Kazzak. Before signning up you have to read all the information and requirements mentioned, if you don't meet them, please, just don't sign up.

http://openraid.eu/events/view/159981/edited

If you need any more information regarding whole event please contact me in game: Quane#2667

Arms warrior looking for Challenge mode gold group. Haven't got any previous experience with CM's but have all 3 proven titles.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Domitius/advanced
    Battle Tag: Dulle#2664

Alliance Destruction Warlock looking for a challenge mode group. 2/9 after first night of trying, have all consumables, watched guides, ect.

Btag: Gronjo#1997

Hey I'm an Alliance Rogue on a PVE server looking for someone to bring me to a PVP server on the Timeless Isle. Farming Ordos coins is a pain.

Siccarius#1696

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

Looking for groups for:

1) All Challenge Mode golds
    2) Have... Have We Met? (need Alliance assistance, require Thassarian to complete)
    3) It Was Worth Every Ritual Stone (to kill Ancient Mogu Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Hello.

Looking for groups for:

1) All Challenge Mode golds
    2) Have... Have We Met? (need Alliance assistance, require Thassarian to complete)
    3) It Was Worth Every Ritual Stone (to kill Ancient Mogu Guardian)
    Also looking for a group for Have... Have We Met? (Alliance, just need Thassarian.
    Also Looking for Ancient Charscale for "Ready for Raiding II"

Tew#1486
    Last edited by Tewhot; 2014-01-24 at 06:06 PM.

Currently have 3 people, a healer , 2 dps. Looking for people interested in being geared up through Naxx and Ulduar.

Must have a level 80 and stop XP.
    Gear up with 219 ilvl gear and below.
    Then we kill Algalon.

Simple enough, annoying finding people interested. PM me if you are or leave a post with server and name and class and spec. I plan to run your alts through naxx,ulduar,OS, and EoE.

OR add my btag with a note. Betrayed#1661

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.