Help with Dreamweaver

Hello. I am trying to align to different things in dreamweaver using Div tags (Assessment, cant use coding).

As you see in the image Content 2 and 3 are badly uneven, can anyone help me figure out how to do this, it would be greatly appreicated.. (size of content 2 will be the same as content 3 once aligned (height). The width dimensions are currently not the same since i just tried shortening it to make it go into position but it wont.

YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE MMO-CHAMPION!....well until school where my teacher can assist me

---------- Post added 2012-03-06 at 09:50 AM ----------

I continued to look through my book and found that you need to use the float feature and no margins for both of them. Please close thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    yay, someone posted the answer after figuring it out themselves!

also, you'll need to use overflow: auto; if you want them to remain the same height as their parent container (and the same height as each other, regardless of how much content is in them)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Im sorry you cant use code? Why would a lecture showing you dreamWeaver and obviously web design not allow for you to use code? just seems really weird to be honest, but anyway gj figuring it out, nothing better then solving a problem after a long time trying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Im sorry you cant use code? Why would a lecture showing you dreamWeaver and obviously web design not allow for you to use code? just seems really weird to be honest, but anyway gj figuring it out, nothing better then solving a problem after a long time trying
    This is common. University of Ulster does the same.

Congrats for figuring out, but don't forget to throw in a clear: both to any following div's if you're not using full width!