10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, AP trist was a horrible choice in that setup. It's normally the weaker of the two options already and in that team was even worse.

Which is true, but I just find it hilarious how this person took this lost so heavily. Like it was his/her life on the line or something. And proceed to mock me because of it.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted

Pretty epic and well bit lucky too. Kass, Kat and Yasuo all 3 instalocked so .. I just went Janna (oh dem knockups and fight resets <3). Yas went bot with me. Our 'luck' was that they had 2 junglers (Vi and Khaz) so their Khaz came Bot quite a lot but couldn't do much. We died once thanks to a 4 men gank.

But that aside, their mid was easily winning against Khaz, Riven didn't have much trouble with our Kat and jungle couldn't do all that much, but me and Yas bot-lane wasa quite hilarious. From about level 4-5 we could easily win any trade. Once Yasuo was 6 it was pretty much hitting either a Tornado or his Tornado and Cait would be gone. Combined with like +70 AD or so from my shied around late-game we pretty much deleted their entire team on our own.

That said we were stomping their team quite hard when mid-game arrived. But I felt I played nearly a flawless match as Janna, great shields, tornados, Shurelias, and Mikael's combined with fight resets when either Khaz or Vi or anyone tried to hard engage.

After the match our Yasuo asked if I was Platinum or higher, I kinda laughed since I haven't played Ranked in S4 yet and was Silver 4 in S3 because of inactivity and stuff. I'm now simply trying to support him into Plat and possibly Diamond (4 matches or so played, 4 won).

Epic laughs.

I dont always support, but when i do, i feed my adc 6 kills before the 15 minute mark.

Deleted
    Keeping up my Ezreal wins!

Kiting singed for days!
    Trinity + Frozen Mallet + BOTRK Active + Furor enchantment + Red Buff = huehuehue

was like 0-1-4 after lane, decent farmed and just got triples and qauds in teamfights, was very fun lol

two people called jungle, and i looked and no one was jungle so i did it, and it worked out pretty well

"Oh premade bot, you'll probably feed".

Yeah i had 7 kills that "should have" gone to the team but whatever :P If ignite's last tick or a AA accidently goes off then so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

THE BEST ranked game i have ever played. No questions asked.

So the game started of pretty normally. I was top zac vs their Kennen. Everything goes pretty smoothly until our botlane draven and annie get into a fight about some stupid lost fight (i didnt pay much attention). Draven decides that instead of bot he's gonna come top with me. I was a bit confused at first, but then i just shrugged and went to botlane. Now, i need to point out that never have i seen as good of a combo botlane as zac + annie. It was simply glorious. Annie stun into my E, into my R. We seriously killed their support and adc like 5 times with the combo.

Their lee sin was pretty freaking fed at the start, but my tankiness was too much for the team to handle in the end. They couldnt kill me even if they tried tbh.

finally challenger!!

3-0 that promotion
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

For some reason its not workign when I use as an image.

Odd game really. I RARELY play support, but I was pick, so I was like, Ok I'll do this, for the team.

It wasn't going good nor horribly in the beginning until the ashe started having lag/dc issues, so I left her lane to go start ganking or supporting other lanes. Tried to gank top , mundo had panth at his tower.

So I went mid, triple kill mid. Was like ok...this is working. Kept ganking mid, controlling objectives.

That lux I had a feeling was great. And she personally carried but I excelled her so fast.

Was a great game, the ashe/hec were raging at me, threatening to report me for not supporting adc.

I locked in a champ, never called a role, especially not an adc support. I don't believe supports are bound to just babysitting carries, although thats where they're most seen.
    Last edited by Angarin; 2014-02-20 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    Kudos to you, Soulstrike!

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    http://imgur.com/p7WIKEx

For some reason its not workign when I use as an image.
    The URL you have there isn't an image, it's the imgur page that contains the .jpg image. Are you sure you tried to link to the actual image?

http://i.imgur.com/p7WIKEx.jpg?1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    The URL you have there isn't an image, it's the imgur page that contains the .jpg image. Are you sure you tried to link to the actual image?

http://i.imgur.com/p7WIKEx.jpg?1
    I was pretty sure thats what I used, oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cY0H7ch.png[IMG]

finally challenger!!

3-0 that promotion
    Grats my korean-new zealandian friend, you played Jarvan so you probably deserved it.

Now back to my LoL hiatus...

Kayle laning against Mordekaiser is so BORING. Sure, it was easy to bully him to his tower and then wait out his shield, but my lane took forever to get anything done. Props to Vlad though, he had to deal with a duo lane and found them quite delicious.

Also found out that my two losses last night were both prevented for some reason. Not gonna complain.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

First go on Hexakill after having just the worst time in ranked and being demoted to Bronze IV (lame) this made me enjoy LoL again. No one went Jungle so I picked Yi, first time jungling with him - it was sick. At least a couple of triples but no Hexa, tried to solo Baron at final build and managed to 10% for shits and giggles

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    4v5 ftw

10+ Year Old Account

So clutch. Winning a 4v5 in this manner, despite the early game being a Jax buffet.

And why no one on the enemy team upgraded their trinkets, I don't know at this point.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This wasn't so much as 'best' game, but I just wanted to note here the enemy teams builds.

Rammus top, gragas mid, shaco jungle, thresh adc, lux support.

I...I had to much fun that game. 1v5 near penta.

Idk...I felt bad for the gragas he was decent, the others not so much.

10+ Year Old Account

http://i.imgur.com/hoR4Mjv.png

No, not having those.