10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Gold is the only non-elo hell.
    Maybe for you but for me I've been having a tough time when I get close to plat promo. Hit 99 points then lost 3 in a row, can't tell you how many times my promos for plat have messed up.

I'm only one win away from promo again and if I make plat I'll screenshot it.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Not one game in particular but a nice winning streak. My friend and I actually started to play ranked too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    Maybe for you but for me I've been having a tough time when I get close to plat promo. Hit 99 points then lost 3 in a row, can't tell you how many times my promos for plat have messed up.

I'm only one win away from promo again and if I make plat I'll screenshot it.
    It's not about being stuck

People in Gold are genuinely more coöperative and want to get better.

Platinum players are the people who got out of gold, which now think they're entitled to think they're much better than the average gold player.

10+ Year Old Account
    This never felt so good, onto Diamond now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about being stuck

People in Gold are genuinely more coöperative and want to get better.

Platinum players are the people who got out of gold, which now think they're entitled to think they're much better than the average gold player.
    Platinum is nothing when you look at the grand scale of things, I'm not entitled to anything I do not work for. Diamond is the next thing, if I make Diamond 1 this season I may literally just collapse into tears.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    Platinum is nothing when you look at the grand scale of things, I'm not entitled to anything I do not work for. Diamond is the next thing, if I make Diamond 1 this season I may literally just collapse into tears.
    Grats on plat!

I think you will sadly find that the player attitude takes a dive in plat though. You are looking at it in a really good way, and setting your goal for diamond, then so on. For the most part the games aren't bad in plat, but you get a lot more entitled people who think they should be diamond and so forth. A positive attitude does help, but it's still plat. That aside, I suppose all of what I said applies to every level, but i've noticed it the most in mid plat.

Theres dicks and elitists in every division. I only find it hilarious in Bronze though. When Im playing my friends account and I hear someone in champ select say they are the best *insert champion* I cant help but laugh when everybody in there is low/mid Bronze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Grats on plat!

I think you will sadly find that the player attitude takes a dive in plat though. You are looking at it in a really good way, and setting your goal for diamond, then so on. For the most part the games aren't bad in plat, but you get a lot more entitled people who think they should be diamond and so forth. A positive attitude does help, but it's still plat. That aside, I suppose all of what I said applies to every level, but i've noticed it the most in mid plat.
    Much appreciated, my brother is currently Plat 2 and rising naturally. I couldn't help but laugh when he said that of all the games he played today he ended up with -1 points from where he started. To me I've had so many ups and downs that losing over 50 points in one playing session is natural. Made me think about how we view ranked and how losing can demoralize him more than me sometimes... And this is coming from a guy who recently was in Gold 1 and dropped all the way to the bottom of Gold 3 only to climb right back up and finish the job so that he'd be able to move onto the next job.
    Hey everyone

Very very fun game.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Soooo after my account got perma-banned with no reason I decided to make a new account and play my first few games in about 5 months.

Then this happened......

What's the worst part is it would have probably taken even longer to win if the other 2 guys didn't quit at the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a level 5 bot game. What exactly am I supposed to be impressed with?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-04 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's a level 5 bot game. What exactly am I supposed to be impressed with?
    Did I say I was trying to impress anyone? I posted it to show how shit it is leveling up a new account. Either you play against bots or you end up in a team with people who can't even kill bots. There should be some form of way to skip so many levels if you have played the game before, 60xp for 20min is utterly boring. Plus to be honest 90% of the games here aren't very impressive anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    You posted it in 'your best games'. I find it hard to see what would make it qualify as 'best'.

Deleted

Started ranked again this season, finished my pre-ranked with 9/10 wins (The last game was a loss ofc...) got promoted to G2, every game was against gold/platinum people.

Deleted

Well this was quite a stomp. I'm calling it though, I bet they'll nerf Khaz his R evolve. That damage combined with 3 stealths, 50% damage reduction, MS boosts and pretty much a perma slow on a quite low CD is too good I'm afraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy to call when the nerf is already on the PBE for at least a week or more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Easy to call when the nerf is already on the PBE for at least a week or more.
    You know, some people really don't follow everything about this game on a minute-by-minute basis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You know, some people really don't follow everything about this game on a minute-by-minute basis.
    Couldn't hurt to check S@20/Reignofgaming every week

More like every day, unless you want to wade through several pages worth of spam about inconsequential bullshit like what some riot employee wrote about his personal life, or what champions were in the free rotation a week ago, or what skin/champion/whatever sale was just active, or whatever else they put up there that my brain just ignores.

I was afk for like 4 days over a weekend, and I had to read an entire page just to find the most recent patchnotes from after I went afk.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    More like every day, unless you want to wade through several pages worth of spam about inconsequential bullshit like what some riot employee wrote about his personal life, or what champions were in the free rotation a week ago, or what skin/champion/whatever sale was just active, or whatever else they put up there that my brain just ignores.

I was afk for like 4 days over a weekend, and I had to read an entire page just to find the most recent patchnotes from after I went afk.
    Daily checking is best so you don't have to read shitloads of text
    But considering he was complaining about "following the game on a minute-by-minute basis", I suggest once per week

Deleted
    But I feel 0 need for it. I just check these forums a bit, and that's pretty much it. He could just say what they're nerfing instead too.