Quote Originally Posted by SaintDalia View Post
    He doesn't even get permabanned anymore in my games..
    Exactly, that's why I started picking him up a while back too :P I definitely courage everyone to try him, and I'm so happy that he is legit toplaner now cause u can build bruiser. Also full AP build works still so he can do many things.

3 penta in a row i didn't play master yi so many times just 5 games with the pentas

op.gg.com best site ever it can even record whole your games for free.

Gragas top so much fun.

Deleted
    Rough game.

One team fight decided everything at one point we were 10k gold behind, I would say this is one of my better games
    Rammus landing the knock up on kat and kog, follow by Yasuo's ult, my stun, and brand's ult.
    Game was a nightmare, Gangplank feeding on Yasuo and going godlike before 15min, had to make sure top inhib tower doesn't fall so Kat was able to roam, and kogmaw heading into late game. Only started to win because kog was out of position several times.

Deleted
    Oh my lord, my performance on marksmen has really improved^^ Last game I just played in ranked, went 22/2/10 with Sivir. Give a little feed and i carry so hard most of the time.

To the post above: Yeah..the comp is actually quite solid, but it has to be played correctly. Depends on multiple factors to win with it, but if its played correctly...complete and utter destruction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rough game.
    All those AP people ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    All those AP people ._.
    And surprisingly, the scariest bitch was Yi. You'd figure Blanc and/or Cass would be able to fuck me up almost every time I tried to poke but they just just ran away lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And surprisingly, the scariest bitch was Yi. You'd figure Blanc and/or Cass would be able to fuck me up almost every time I tried to poke but they just just ran away lol.
    All those deaths on him though, was gonna say "That Yi doe" but then I noticed he died 22 times.
    Who dies 22 times on ARAM? ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    All those deaths on him though, was gonna say "That Yi doe" but then I noticed he died 22 times.
    Who dies 22 times on ARAM? ._.
    Their team was very shitty, even with that comp. Yi was the only one initiating, hence those deaths.

Not a screenshot, but I think I went 1/13 with mordekaiser. Pretty epic game.

This was interesting. Was on a like 6-7 loss streak.
    Get into this game, get Jax, garen completely ruins me early game, lucian AFK for 15 minutes. He comes back and feeds a bit, we manage to get some kills in and lucian gets his farm up, and somehow we fucking won, I have no idea how it happened but it was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to revise your Jax build a bit, btw.

Deleted
    Indeedly.

Also, it's screenshots of YOUR best games. Not that I care or anything, but it looks as if you simply got carried hard. 46 minutes but only slightly over 100 cs, a build that's just .. meh.

Then again, gratz for sticking in the game and winning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might still be a great game. Working as a team to overcome a challenge can be rewarding despite personal achievements.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2014-07-10 at 12:17 PM.

REALLY starting to digg Swain. I just love his kit so much. As soon as i got my rod, pretty much anyone who i got with my W, was dead.

Albeit I was smurfing, so that takes some of it away. But it was a 4v5 not in our favor and Yi/Kha on my team managed to give Mundo like 8-9 kills when I still only had about 6, while killing him maybe once. I hit like every snare after laning phase, was pretty crazy. I hit full item build a while before the game ended. Would go back, double pot and still have 1k or so left easy. The Varus was alright, if you went bot with him, but he pretty much refused to leave that lane the entire game.

That feeling when you backdoor a nexus as eve when they try to do baron after killing 3 on the nexus. In your last game of promos.

- - - Updated - - -

My last 7 ranked games as Eve.

I got offers from Challenger teams as a support/coach but can't enjoy a game as my main role because people have no idea what to do they just think they know because they are somewhat high ranked.
    Meanwhile playing jungle and dictating what happens when...

Making it hard even if you are fed as a laner to carry but easy as shit as a jungler is... meh.
    (Keep in mind that as a laner, if you go 4-0 before 10 minutes and die once to a gank after 10 minutes... the other guy gets almost even in gold. I think it's around 200g difference now)
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2014-07-16 at 10:21 AM.