Page 28 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If I find out where you live and murder you do I get your skin?
    Nooooooooo my skins, Graves was my 2nd ADC ever on a free week. Never looked back and own all his skins now.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I know I'm playing an OP champ, but by God, I didn't half rip the enemy Lux a new one. She got our blue buff at the start of the game because they invaded, but after that I just pretty much whipped my sex sausage out and smacking her across the face with it.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I just pretty much whipped my sex sausage out and smacking her across the face with it.
    And that's how LeonaxDiana happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have a screen shot, but I just had a game that I went 17/2/4 as Caitlyn, had a beast of a Leona playing support, holy hell. The only time we missed out skill shots was when the opponents ran out of range of them I swear, so much death. I love Leona SO MUCH right now.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I kept telling them not to chase the Kennen. I love Kennen support. lol

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account

First game as jungle Malph. Feel I did alright (at the very least, could have went a hell of a lot worse). Was invaded at the start (as is normal for him, I suppose), but somehow managed to get back to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    First game as jungle Malph. Feel I did alright (at the very least, could have went a hell of a lot worse). Was invaded at the start (as is normal for him, I suppose), but somehow managed to get back to work.
    Yup. You did well there considering the circumstances.

Woot first ranked game with Udyr.

Deleted
    Dat Riven tank, so bad. Caitlyn with healing support building BT first. Jarvan support?
    I don't see the point of mobility boots on Udyr though. Bear stance provides all the MS you need. He needs tenacity badly since he can get kited easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Dat Riven tank, so bad. Caitlyn with healing support building BT first. Jarvan support?
    I don't see the point of mobility boots on Udyr though. Bear stance provides all the MS you need. He needs tenacity badly since he can get kited easily.
    I'm not dumb enough to let myself get kited. lol I get BoM cause I roam a lot. But I didn't build Tenacity there cause....what did I need it for? lol

Deleted
    Riven tank is bad cause of the items or cause u just don't like him tank?

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm not dumb enough to let myself get kited. lol I get BoM cause I roam a lot. But I didn't build Tenacity there cause....what did I need it for? lol
    What u mean "what did I need it for?"

The only one on their team that had a slow was Xin Zhao, and the only ones with any control were Caitlyn with traps and Taric with his stun, none which last that long.
    I've often considered going Boots of Mobility myself since he needs to get in melee range to stun/hurt people, and BoM+Bear Stance is just ZOOOM out of the jungle.

Also I assume the Riven "tank" is bad because she built for too much survivability when she could just pump out AD and get her shield to absorb more.

Deleted
    Taric is no healing support at all. Sure you can play him as a heal-bot but thats really bad. If you want a healing bot you might aswell take Soraka since she does that infinitely better. I agree with you that a Riven tank-build is crap since she should mostly build a GA as her only defensive item up to midgame and its normally best to rush a BT. Personally i wouldnt even get a Mallet till late game.

Deleted
    Seems I've always played Riven really badly...sob...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably. Hardly surprising since a lot of people do so :P

Deleted
    Healing support? Hah.
    Just because you can press Q to heal does not mean Taric has viable sustain. You want to max W first, so the heal is miniscule. Even if you mistake him for Soraka and max Q his heal still costs a fuckton of mana, making it unsuitable as a sustain tool.

Deleted

First try as solo top Skarner.. god it's awesome, absolutely raped Zed, only died a couple of times cause their mid and jungler started babysitting top heavily and towerdiving me, but for the rest great success!

Deleted

gotta love when you get fed on eve. got killed a couple of times due to reckless dives, but it was all good fun

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 04:32 AM ----------

just had my first game as leona support. built her pretty tanky, my god she's really fun to play

10+ Year Old Account

Managed to get some counter-jungling done with Darius, and even caught Udyr at his red = COME ON AND SLAM!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-11-30 at 06:19 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

accidentally left the score screen.. 4th game as skarner (3rd was a bit of a letdown, against rengar top. i think i've found my nemesis), however almost got my first pentakill this game, sadly the support nunu took my kill

starting to feel i'm getting a bit spammy, gonna try to hold back posting many more screenies; however every game as skarner top feels like a new best game (oh yes clichés)![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 10:02 PM ----------

wtf is going on with my posts, i have no idea why they turned messed up, sorry :X
    Last edited by mmoc812a29b67c; 2012-11-30 at 09:01 PM.