Page 35 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'll agree with you at least, though Promote isn't a spell anymore, you get it through an item, which is a lot better.
    Oh that's good. I also realized Barrier may have use in ARAM games. Buuuuut I'm done being off-topic now, if I manage to have a stellar game I'll post again.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    I'll only argue one point of this (the rest of it seems solid enough, and it's not a matter of mana management it's just additional sustain for fewer trips back to base, at least for me.):

Promote is a pure awful spell, I only see it when someone's going a-trolling. Barrier seems like it should have some use but I've never seen it worth any good since you're trading mobility or offensive power for it (not to mention it can be easily wiped away like it was nothing), therefore it could be classified as pure awful. Clarity is what could instead be classified as "not the worst spell, but it;s better if you skip over it." I think we can agree on that, right?
    I'd say the current summoner "Tier list" would be something akin to:

Flash, Ignite, Exhaust, Smite
    Cleanse, Ghost, Teleport
    Heal, barrier, Clairvoyence
    Revive, Clarity

Obviously some champions benefit certain spells (Ghost on Vlad/Olaf, Heals on supports, Clairvoyence as well) But in regards of presence in a game, I think Clarity is personally down there with revive (which is used very nichely in the Phant0ml0rd/Dyrus Teleport+Revive Karthus/Pantheon)

Deleted
    Aaaaand my first game with Talon....wich is a nice skin for him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Been a while since I had a full build.

Enemy team decided to invade on our blue. I ended up with a double kill, so got back to lane with a Doran's blade and 2 more pots. Went up to 6/0 before they sent all 5 down to stop me.

Was a fairly entertaining game.
    So sad when you can settle for a Black Ceaver without having LW. So very sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Aaaaand my first game with Talon....wich is a nice skin for him?

snip
    Dragonblade Talon by far.

Deleted
    I have a video of it.
    youtube.com
    watch?v=_nFLPDJJT2Y

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    So sad when you can settle for a Black Ceaver without having LW. So very sad.
    Other team had a Talon stacking BCs. Decided to return the favour. 'Sides, I could use some tankiness and I do like CDR on Trist since it helps with Jump n Q.

First game as Soraka ever.

and this game pissed me off. Jarvan kept KSing everyone, and I mean Ksing. using his ult to get him kills.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    and this game pissed me off. Jarvan kept KSing everyone, and I mean Ksing. using his ult to get him kills.
    Regarding the J4 using his ult to get killing blows: It is actually acceptable to do that if the enemy team has champions that can escape from his ult, or if you expect that the enemy will hold their flashes for the J4 ults, or if the enemy team consists of champions in which using J4 ult is a bad idea. In this case though, only Lee could escape out from the ult without Flash. His ult does have a good ratio (1.5 bonus AD), and as always enemies can't escape from J4 ult when they're dead.

At least he wasn't "helping", from the looks of the score.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-16 at 06:12 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imageshack.us/f/837/skarnerg1.jpg/
    First time playing Skarner in the last month!
    *EDIT* I don't like to public shame, but may I just point out that our AFK DB was Kanye West IRL... Irony? I think so!

http://imageshack.us/f/708/ireliab.jpg/
    First time playing Irelia, decided to give her a try in ranked 3s. So much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Regarding the J4 using his ult to get killing blows: It is actually acceptable to do that if the enemy team has champions that can escape from his ult, or if you expect that the enemy will hold their flashes for the J4 ults, or if the enemy team consists of champions in which using J4 ult is a bad idea. In this case though, only Lee could escape out from the ult without Flash. His ult does have a good ratio (1.5 bonus AD), and as always enemies can't escape from J4 ult when they're dead.

At least he wasn't "helping", from the looks of the score.
    He was using his ult to deny everyone else kills. For me for example: I was 1v1 against Draven. I got Draven to 15% hp, Jarvan ults him and finishes him off. Jarvan didn't even do the fight, just showed up for the kill, and 80% of his kills were because of Karthus ult, and he would yell at Karth to not try and ks him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was using his ult to deny everyone else kills. For me for example: I was 1v1 against Draven. I got Draven to 15% hp, Jarvan ults him and finishes him off. Jarvan didn't even do the fight, just showed up for the kill, and 80% of his kills were because of Karthus ult, and he would yell at Karth to not try and ks him.
    Then, that's an issue. On one hand, your team gets more gold by him getting the kill instead of him not participating in the kill. On the other hand, it's the same problem with Darius players that ultimate every enemy out there.

If he actually didn't participate in fights to begin with, then went in to secure the kill, then yes I can see how he's being a douche.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    "He is ksing all the time"
    24 Assists.
    Uh.... yeah... ks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    "He is ksing all the time"
    24 Assists.
    Uh.... yeah... ks.
    Just means he failed to KS 24 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Just means he failed to KS 24 times.
    You.... You changed your name!

Yes, thanks to Axethor and Sunshine, I got my name changed to my universal username.

My first ranked game with Darius

A good game with Shyv, though the Ali and Fizz made the win unenjoyable with how they were acting.

Deleted
    ranked stuff
    Rammus support and Paperturne make my eyes burn slightly, oh god...
    Could you explain to me why you built Shurelias on a non-mana champion even though it gives mp5? You should probably go for a Runic Bulwark instead
    (Seeing as they had 4 ap, hell yes).

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Rammus support and Paperturne make my eyes burn slightly, oh god...
    Could you explain to me why you built Shurelias on a non-mana champion even though it gives mp5? You should probably go for a Runic Bulwark instead
    (Seeing as they had 4 ap, hell yes).
    Well lets see. Ignoring the fact that gp items are still good for a jungler, plus it has hp and the speed buff. Kinda like how some champs take TriForce when the mana/ap is useless to them. Looks like Alistar has Runic so me taking it would have been a waste, and their "4" ap actually turns into 1, when only one of them(Veigar) had the power to actually kill, and I focused him down.

Why are you acting like youre a big hot shot LoL player?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you getting aggressive when you could possibly improve your game for free?