Page 82 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's still a poor choice
    I just wanted to try it out and since I was full items with 2k gold doing nothing... I just sold PD for it to see how it went. I didn't see much of a change tbh. :b
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    How was my Morgana build? Is there anything you'd suggest I do differently? (open question to everyone since I was a bit unsure of what to buy)
    I'd probably would have bought Aegis and/or Locket instead of Twin Shadows. You're going to be around people quite a lot due to your abilities range, so either/both would be probably better.

Well I wasn't expecting this as Support - Yes my role was a huge fail but my ADC was just rocking it too and my team were laughing hard - Surrender at 20.

Edit: Some more fun tonight first a Sivir ARAM - First time I'd used her since getting a bundle - God damn is she good fun! We decided to have a bit of fun as the enemy were enjoying the game too - Tried for 100 kills - minions won with 8 left

Then I thought I'd try Treeline for a change - lucked into a great pair and support tanked with Voli

Last edited by Grelsha; 2013-07-17 at 10:20 PM.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lolsilver

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    You forgot .jpg bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. My. God.
    This game was so awesome, I literally wrecked my lane and then spent the entire game killing everybody.
    I recalled with 6k gold once and 5k gold the 2nd time.
    Thank you Riot for the new passive that gave me 1,8k gold ^_^
    Shout out to the Nunu who followed me everywhere giving me blood boil \o/

Also managed to get a penta kill this game, I'm so happy ^_^
    Pfffft. Wrong build bro. Everybody knows that for draven you build 3BT's, 1IE, 1LW 1PD. There is nothing more satisfying than critting 1300 on champions ;D
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Been a while since I had a good Tryn game.

Funny thing about this game. The Vayne I had on the enemy team, I had in my last game and he spent the whole game telling me how much I suck. lol

Finally got a nonfeeding team for Udyr.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-18 at 08:30 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Pfffft. Wrong build bro. Everybody knows that for draven you build 3BT's, 1IE, 1LW 1PD. There is nothing more satisfying than critting 1300 on champions ;D
    I was too excited about killing everybody to think about building properly lol. I just built random shit that game.
    Forgot to mention I got 2 across-map ult kills, was pretty epic. Dr.Mundo tried to juke the second hit but died anyway lol.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

man i sucked tonight

I was too excited about killing everybody to think about building properly lol. I just built random shit that game.
    Forgot to mention I got 2 across-map ult kills, was pretty epic. Dr.Mundo tried to juke the second hit but died anyway lol.
    I wasn't actually serious about that build. Its just my build for normals atleast, because i play against Bronze 1 and Silver 5s in normals while im gold 2

The build i used in my last draven match in a ranked was IE-LW-PD-BT-GA-zerg greaves with home guard (could chance to alacrity if you'd like)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    I wasn't actually serious about that build. Its just my build for normals atleast, because i play against Bronze 1 and Silver 5s in normals while im gold 2

The build i used in my last draven match in a ranked was IE-LW-PD-BT-GA-zerg greaves with home guard (could chance to alacrity if you'd like)
    I usually skip defensive items when I'm 10k gold ahead lol :P

I usually skip defensive items when I'm 10k gold ahead lol :P
    When you're that far ahead you go AP on Draven. New meta bro. Lich bane, Nashors tooth, DFG, Void staff and Deathcap

Deleted
    When you're that far ahead you go AP on Draven. New meta bro. Lich bane, Nashors tooth, DFG, Void staff and Deathcap
    Haven't seen any AP Draven yet. I have seen AP Riven though.

What? Does any of her stuff even scale?
    Ahahahaha.
    No.

Everything is AD.

Deleted
    I've seen AP Irelia...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it next game I'm ahead ad akali ill have so much lifrsteal you won't even know

Worst I've ever seen is an AP Caitlyn. They did it because they wanted stronger traps ... >.>
    Them traps are legit OP though.

Every time you don't want to walk in them... you walk in them. ;_;

have you ever done AP Xin? If not, it's hilarious. You can heal up to 700 hp every 3rd hit with spirit visage and enough ap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    have you ever done AP Xin? If not, it's hilarious. You can heal up to 700 hp every 3rd hit with spirit visage and enough ap
    Yeah I did, was fun soloing baron and turrets lol. Wasn't really that good for anything else though.

Deleted
    Yeah I did, was fun soloing baron and turrets lol. Wasn't really that good for anything else though.
    In low elo games not much else is needed to be honest, fun builds like that work more often than not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    In low elo games not much else is needed to be honest, fun builds like that work more often than not.
    I think I actually won that game by splitpushing and backdooring... lol.