Page 86 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Diana is probably one of the easiest to fully carry a team on from my experience just because she is an assassin initiator. With hourglass you can decide the engages for your team while nuking a priority target down in a second. I have carried an entire feeding team back into the game as well with Diana just because of this. So, I don't believe there's anything too special except to be your team's initiator and shot caller if you need to carry your team. Hourglass is pretty much always mandatory, though.
    This plus I can instantly pop any ad carry around the mid game when I have level 2 ult and they are level 9 or something.

Stealing every single buff past 7 minutes from shitty junglers who don't know their own timers is the most satisfying thing in the world too.

I have no idea how the hell this happened. Lissandra was having a bad game, Garen didn't have armor for the longest time, and I was stupid enough to follow the store recommendation and get Sanguine Blade + Hurricane over Infinity Edge + BotRK (It was my first time as Caitlyn, would have played Kog'Maw but I accepted a trade because I can't "figure out" Koggie, if you will). One moment our inhibitor's down and they're poking at the nexus turrets, next thing I know we're pushing, pushing, Ace, inhib down, pushed back, push forward, Ace, holy shit the turrets are wide open and we have minions GOGOGOGOGO! God bless that Twitch.
    Last edited by JesterOfFire; 2013-08-09 at 01:48 PM.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    That's not Ravenous Hydra, it's Runaan's Hurricane :P

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
    That's not Ravenous Hydra, it's Runaan's Hurricane :P
    Fixed. I was tired at the time, haha.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

vayne mid, ahri support
    dunkmacia could not resist
    vayne was dunked many many many times

Deleted
    J4 early game beats any squishy to crap. Snowballing with him is rather easy, especially in mid.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

yeah dont try a 4 man tower dive on vayne at level 3,it gave me first blood and three follow up kills, at 18 mins i had botrk pd and IE it was just silly finished 4 quads that game couldnt get the 5th
    Last edited by bobsmith06; 2013-08-11 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Went on a decent run tonight.

Went 7/4/8 in ranked as well after those games.

Team's being slaughtered across the board. Down 10-ish kills and maybe a turret. We're pushing top and they pick a fight with us. I'm Karthus and don't have my ult so, I know I won't be doing much. Suddenly, everyone piles on top of me and I get a Quadrakill without ult. Next team fight, a triple. Next after, another triple. Then I got 2 doubles while we were cleaning up for a win.

Remind me... why is it that Karthus isn't an insanely popular pick?

"dat grapes" quoth my team
    only died twice and that was before the 15min mark when we did a top lane switch and killed riven repeatedly and kept getting tf + rammus ganked lol
    5-0 as graves in ranked since i've started playing him
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-08-12 at 05:46 AM.

yeah ARAM and all. First death was before a kill for me. Also, only 2nd time as cait.

Deleted

Bronze V smurf is fun =3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Bronze V smurf is fun =3
    So scumbag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    So scumbag.
    Got burnt out from Diamond V, don't kill me please ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Got burnt out from Diamond V, don't kill me please ;_;
    At least you can play more relaxed, somewhat, in bronze 5 and not get punished for it or utterly punished.

Most intense and fun aram game to date. Last 15 minutes of the game both of us had nothing left but our nexus.

10+ Year Old Account

'twas a fun game. It was nice that they decided to focus ahri pretty much every fight and let me sit there and shoot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    'twas a fun game. It was nice that they decided to focus ahri pretty much every fight and let me sit there and shoot them.
    When I played with Varus, I don't buy Mercurial Scimitar. Does it really work or do you choose the item based on your enemy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eXcluron View Post
    When I played with Varus, I don't buy Mercurial Scimitar. Does it really work or do you choose the item based on your enemy?
    Enemies have tons of cc there, I figure the QSS was a lifesaver more than once.