Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool

I usually farm much better, but it wasnt needed in this game. Feels good to carry games sometimes. Was also my first time Twitch ranked.

Deleted
    Just had a nice game with Renek. Went 10/2/16. I was laning against a player that didn't know how to lane top and play Jax plus the help of my jungler Trundler, my lane went well and I got fed allowing me to roam a bit but not as much as I should have I believe, though I killed two towers within 20 mins I think.

Only finished 20 mins later because the other lanes were doing poorly like Ahri didn't do well against Nunu and Trist didn't either against Ezreal(he went 16 kill and something else).

Won the game because we were split pushing at some point and then we TF at baron and won it and the win was assured then.

One thing that annoyed me after was that everyone on the enemy team was flaming Jax for his really poor play. It was unbelievable how people were all "report jax" and flaming him. He was learning how to top and how to play jax and they just flamed post game, no idea in game. That really annoyed me.

Was just playing Nunu Jungle with my friends... I built Spectral Wraith on him then rushed deathcap. I charged at a group of 4 in mid lane and ulted. I almost died. I got a full ult off onto ALL FOUR and got an instant triple kill and finished off the quadra with an E.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post

I usually farm much better, but it wasnt needed in this game. Feels good to carry games sometimes. Was also my first time Twitch ranked.
    Stop trying to make support fiddlesticks happen. And I thought support Nunu died a long time ago.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Stop trying to make support fiddlesticks happen. And I thought support Nunu died a long time ago.
    I Hope you're not serious. Support Fiddle is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I Hope you're not serious. Support Fiddle is incredible.
    I've literally seen it work one time. And it'll never work with an ADC like Ezreal. Caitlyn is probably one of the better ones to pick for him, but he's a really aggressive pick that provides, essentially, a more CC oriented Zyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've literally seen it work one time. And it'll never work with an ADC like Ezreal. Caitlyn is probably one of the better ones to pick for him, but he's a really aggressive pick that provides, essentially, a more CC oriented Zyra.
    At least Fiddle has his uses, unlike other support choices, i.e. Nidalee.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    You do know that you're not even level 30 yet so basically everyone you play against is bad to semi-bad.
    Fiddlesticks is picked as a support in competitive play by not only Americans, but Koreans and Europeans as well.
    Flash fiddle fear is one of the most scary ways to pick anyone on the enemy team off, 3 seconds of hard CC is great.
    Not to mention that his damage as support is still good (Crowstorm base damage) and he can silence a lot of people in teamfights.
    Supportlesticks is legit, stop trying to not make it happen.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-09-06 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You do know that you're not even level 30 yet so basically everyone you play against is bad to semi-bad.
    Fiddlesticks is picked as a support in competitive play by not only Americans, but Koreans and Europeans as well.
    Supportlesticks is legit, stop trying to not make it happen.
    I watch other people play. Every single time I've seen him show up in LCS (OH GOD PATOY STOP IT YOU AREN'T GOOD AT FIDDLE SUPPORT) or Diamond 1/challenger streams, it's a complete failure.

Also, middlesticks is the one true 'sticks

Deleted
    Middlesticks is the worst kind of sticks.
    Junglesticks > Supportlesticks > Middlesticks.

Middlesticks is the worst kind of sticks.
    Junglesticks > Supportlesticks > Middlesticks.
    Junglesticks too blue reliant. Need to have like Kat mid or something.

Deleted
    Junglesticks too blue reliant. Need to have like Kat mid or something.
    Not really, Zed mid is pretty common and he doesn't really need blue. Not to mention that jungle fiddle has great dragon/baron rushing capabilities with drain. I'd rather have a jungle fiddle or support fiddle than mid fiddle due to the fact that his wave clear is atrocious which means sending him mid allows the enemy midlaner to just roam all the time because fiddle is still stuck killing minions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, Zed mid is pretty common and he doesn't really need blue. Not to mention that jungle fiddle has great dragon/baron rushing capabilities with drain. I'd rather have a jungle fiddle or support fiddle than mid fiddle due to the fact that his wave clear is atrocious which means sending him mid allows the enemy midlaner to just roam all the time because fiddle is still stuck killing minions.
    Zed is one of those Energy champions that benefits from Blue Buff the most, as he can't regain Energy with a skill/combo as easily compared to the likes of Lee Sin or Akali.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Zed is one of those Energy champions that benefits from Blue Buff the most, as he can't regain Energy with a skill/combo as easily compared to the likes of Lee Sin or Akali.
    Still doesn't need it as much as other midlaners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kennen mid, Renekton top. Enjoy all the blues!

//edit: And even then I'd still rather have support 'sticks.

Deleted
    I dislike people who won't give Zed blue because 'he got no mana'.
    Screw that, CDR + Energy = godsent!

Deleted
    It's just that Zed can miss a second blue, you can give it to him later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I dislike people who won't give Zed blue because 'he got no mana'.
    Screw that, CDR + Energy = godsent!
    Depending on your jungler, Zed can easily miss the 2nd blue.

Most fun I've had in an ARAM in a long time

Deleted
    I'm starting to like Kennen. A lot.

Deleted
    Just had the best and most satisfying game ever as a support. Felt so guuuuuuuuuuuud to win this game. So, so good.

Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-09-10 at 05:04 PM.