Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Countering your own jungle

Alot of people lately in mid will take the wrath camp from time to time and i am glad they do i see it happen when i gank top or bot and by the time i have finished they have respawned, sometimes they even take wolfs.

But it's counter productive to themselves and there own jungler when they go in and take all but one minion now the first few games i noticed this happening i thought i was getting counter jungled so i warded to try and gank there jungler then i noticed it was teh mid player doing this even when i said to them leaving one minion in the camp is gimping us by slowing down the respawn time most of them have just replyd with crap and abuse, i struggle to understand why they do this?

Longstory short why do people counter there own jungle especialy early game when they have a jungler?? Is it because they don't realise that leaving one slows the spawn time or are they just ignorant and trolling the player in the jungle? Also when asked about it and they abuse and keep doing this would you report this as griefing assisting the other team as it takes exp and gold away from the jungler?

I'm ok with mid taking them what i don't like is them leaving one there slowing it all down for me and themselves
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

If they do this they are bad. Tell them how bad they are. Because they are bad.

Its a bad thing to do, and they probably aren't aware they are doing any wrong by it. Advise them otherwise.

Sometimes its acceptable, if they need to leave suddenly before clearing the camp, but purposefully leaving one left in the camp is no bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulon'Nah View Post
    Its a bad thing to do, and they probably aren't aware they are doing any wrong by it. Advise them otherwise.

Sometimes its acceptable, if they need to leave suddenly before clearing the camp, but purposefully leaving one left in the camp is no bueno.
    half the time i didn't realise what was going on untill i watchedd them do it for the third or fourth time then when i said to them to full kill the camp they reply some stupid shit like allways, and as a note the ones doing ti are normaly the ones that have fed there lane and lost there tower
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a new thread really necessary to talk about stupid players doing stupid things?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    I think they just don't realise what is the purpose of leaving one small wraith/lizard in a camp. Seems they just saw that somewhere (oh those stream fanboys) and blind copy it.

That said, taking your wraith camp or even better enemy wraiths as a mid champ like Morde is a very good move. If you know the timing your jungler won't notice that, cuz respawn timer on minor camps is so short now, and you get a solid advantage in exp and gold, which can't be bad.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Was a new thread really necessary to talk about stupid players doing stupid things?
    if you felt this thread shouldn't of been here then perhaps you shouldn't of taken the time to post in it? thanks for the free bump

If you watch Scarra or some other high elo mid players they are ALWAYS stealing the other teams blue wraiths and leaving the rest up. The only thing I could think of is that people don't understand that this is good if it's in the enemies jungle, but bad if it's in yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    if you felt this thread shouldn't of been here then perhaps you shouldn't of taken the time to post in it? thanks for the free bump
    Sigh. So yes, there is no reason. There's already a thread for general League of Legends, and I'm pretty sure something basic like this would be better suited in there instead of making a complete new thread. LoL forum is full of useless threads like this that don't need anything more than basic intelligence and 1 post.

You're welcome for the bump on a forum where the chance of something falling off the front page is oh so high.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-03-06 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Sigh. So yes, there is no reason. There's already a thread for general League of Legends, and I'm pretty sure something basic like this would be better suited in there instead of making a complete new thread. LoL forum is full of useless threads like this that don't need anything more than basic intelligence and 1 post.

You're welcome for the bump on a forum where the chance of something falling off the front page is oh so high.
    There's a whole forum for league of legends, there's no reason to direct people to the main thread when there's a specific issue like this. Stop being a prick and go away please. Addittional threads don't bother anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    There's a whole forum for league of legends, there's no reason to direct people to the main thread when there's a specific issue like this. Stop being a prick and go away please. Addittional threads don't bother anyone here.
    Actually, they do.
    If you have 10,000 threads and you are looking for a specific advice on X champion, what'd you do?
    What if we had 10 organized threads?

And don't tell me to use the search function because if I want help on "Shen" it will look for that word everywhere it's mentioned and not just thread names.

Deleted
    I often take golems when I'm top or wraiths when I'm mid, but only when I know they'll respawn before my jungler gets there again or if there's other creeps available.

I do what I always do when people start bitching at stupid things .. Light a cigaret, get a glass of coke, sit back and take a deep breath .. If that does not help, then I start screaming at my screen .. Gets the frustration out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    Actually, they do.
    If you have 10,000 threads and you are looking for a specific advice on X champion, what'd you do?

And don't tell me to use the search function because if I want help on "Shen" it will look for that word everywhere it's mentioned and not just thread names.
    Yeah start generalizing everything I said here to every other situation. It makes you look so smart.

Hey now, no need to take out your sword.
    I was saying there is no need to have more thread about the same thing because it has no purpose. If you look at the official forums you'd agree they are barely readable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Specific issue.

"My mid lane is stealing my jungle creeps and leaving only 1 so they don't respawn."

Cool, your mid lane is a fuckin idiot who is trolling you/doesn't understand. What is there to discuss really? Do we need to have a circle jerk in here of 5 people stating the obvious? Might as well direct that shit to the general LoL thread...

The goal of any forum should be to REDUCE the clutter & keep things organized. Having a bunch of useless and easily answered questions like this add nothing to this sub-forum.

Specific issue.

"My mid lane is stealing my jungle creeps and leaving only 1 so they don't respawn."

Cool, your mid lane is a fuckin idiot who is trolling you/doesn't understand. What is there to discuss really? Do we need to have a circle jerk in here of 5 people stating the obvious? Might as well direct that shit to the general LoL thread...

The goal of any forum should be to REDUCE the clutter & keep things organized. Having a bunch of useless and easily answered questions like this add nothing to this sub-forum.
    In the LoL thread there is usually one reply to the subject you asked. Making a completely new thread directs people who want to talk about the subject, to the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    In the LoL thread there is usually one reply to the subject you asked. Making a completely new thread directs people who want to talk about the subject, to the thread.
    I know that. My whole point is this subject doesn't need more than one reply. It's not rocket science. It doesn't need a new thread.

If you fool around in the official forums you'll find 900 threads about the same thing. That's why I'm here, rather there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    Actually, they do.

Set it to search only for threads with 'Shen' in the title.

With just 10 threads you would have to search the entire thread and look at every single post with the word Shen in it.