Will a honda civic 2000 si spoiler fit on a 4dr civic dx?

Anyone know off the top of their heads or even tried this before?

4 door and 2 door accords/ civics have different taillights. and seeing as the taillights are imbeded in the trunk lid and both trunk lids will be different. Then no. However installing any spoiler should be extreamly simple, even if it requires light modification. drill mounting holes, win. *but imo dondon't ririce out your awesome fuel saver, it makes your car look douchie. hondas are cheap to fix. they almost never break down and there great on gas. They are not fast by any strech of the immagination

The spoiler for a 2-door will also fit a 4-door and vice-versa.

I personally own a 2000 Civic, and though it has no spoiler, I read a metric shit-ton about it about 10 years ago when i bought it, so I can absolutely attest to this. In any case, I concur with the post above me in that I agree you should not rice your car in such a clichéd (and pointless - performance-wise) fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimmy View Post
    The spoiler for a 2-door will also fit a 4-door and vice-versa.

I personally own a 2000 Civic, and though it has no spoiler, I read a metric shit-ton about it about 10 years ago when i bought it, so I can absolutely attest to this. In any case, I concur with the post above me in that I agree you should not rice your car in such a clichéd (and pointless - performance-wise) fashion.
    Its a very tasteful spoiler. Its not the normal mile high 2000 si one. It just makes the back look a little better. The spoiler is $40 from someone on craigslist and its easy to install and i personally like the way it looks. Thanks for the help though guys.

There's a fine line between clean and rice. But if u can pull off that clean look all the power to you. Gl man