I wonder what will ever happen in regards to the Soul King.

What if Ichibei doesn't lose? What if there is some massive twist that Ichigo ends up having to fight the Soul King?

A bit far-fetched though. Usually when characters are doing as great as Ichibei they get stomped because they talk to much, or play around too much.

Right now I don't see Juha doing too much except being surprised by Ichibei's power. Juha cannot be this weak.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2014-12-04 at 05:44 PM.

His bankai is going to be a traditional tattoo needle stick. He's going to toss off most of his clothes and tattoo himself giving him whatever powers he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ichibei MAY lose if Kubo has him do that really stupid thing he has every character do and explain exactly how their powers work, allowing their opponent to counter it.
    This is really an overrated complaint people like to make. Kubo is introducing a bunch of special weird abilities for each of these guys, and how is the reader supposed to know if the people don't explain?

And do you really think that just by saying their ability is what makes them lose? As if if they didn't explain it, somehow the Sternritter wasn't going to still have the power that is the counter to them?

They lost the moment Kubo came up with the sternritter design who was going to be able to face whom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    What makes you think it's his Bankai? For a Bankai it is a bit too simple don't you think?
    He said "everything in the world is my painting" or something. I kind of figured it was his bankai since that was a huge range.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    What if there is some massive twist that Ichigo ends up having to fight the Soul King?
    I would love that. Seems overkill to send Ichigo and crew AND Urahara's crew up to soul palace to fight Juha, since he's already is looking like a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He said "everything in the world is my painting" or something. I kind of figured it was his bankai since that was a huge range.

I would love that. Seems overkill to send Ichigo and crew AND Urahara's crew up to soul palace to fight Juha, since he's already is looking like a bitch.
    Too quick for a Bankai. Especially cause he pretty much kicked Juha's ass before he released anything.

What about this;
    Juha get's defeated by Ichibe. Squad Zero beats his Elite Guards (or the EG send their power to Juha who defeat's Ichibe then). Ichigo defeats Juha (duh), but, it is not Ichigo vs the Soul King.

Urahara vs the Soul King.
    The guy knows everything about anything. He wanted to be a god with his stone thing that Aizen had. Secretly Urahara gave Aizen hints on how to do everything, thus everything being as Urahara planned.
    He is always there when he is needed, always has the solution at hand.

Ofcourse, Ichigo not knowing who to believe, Urahara or Squad Zero / Captains, will have to fight against Urahara.

Shunsui won't be fighting Haschwaltz and co. No. They will fight against Urahara's crew. Xcution, Grimmjow, few Vizards, Yoruichi. Believing that the Soul King has to be destroyed for the greater good.
    In the end, Urahara maniacally laughing that he could easily fool everybody. That he was the one who made the Espada, the Vizards, send Juha up to fight against the Shinigami, gave Haschwaltz the key / info about the seal being unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too quick for a Bankai. Especially cause he pretty much kicked Juha's ass before he released anything.

What about this;
    Juha get's defeated by Ichibe. Squad Zero beats his Elite Guards (or the EG send their power to Juha who defeat's Ichibe then). Ichigo defeats Juha (duh), but, it is not Ichigo vs the Soul King.

Urahara vs the Soul King.
    The guy knows everything about anything. He wanted to be a god with his stone thing that Aizen had. Secretly Urahara gave Aizen hints on how to do everything, thus everything being as Urahara planned.
    He is always there when he is needed, always has the solution at hand.

Ofcourse, Ichigo not knowing who to believe, Urahara or Squad Zero / Captains, will have to fight against Urahara.

Shunsui won't be fighting Haschwaltz and co. No. They will fight against Urahara's crew. Xcution, Grimmjow, few Vizards, Yoruichi. Believing that the Soul King has to be destroyed for the greater good.
    In the end, Urahara maniacally laughing that he could easily fool everybody. That he was the one who made the Espada, the Vizards, send Juha up to fight against the Shinigami, gave Haschwaltz the key / info about the seal being unlocked.
    I still find it funny you think grimmjow is going to come back. I mean think about it. This guy was only middle class in his arc. Now suddenly he is going to be strong enough to keep up with the strongest fighters ever?.....

Grinnjow is done and gone.

Xcution wasn't and isn't a joke you mean? Yet they showed up.
    They got their asses handed so hard by barely powered up people. And you think they are strong enough now?

They don't have to fight Ichigo or Renji in what i said, they can easily fight some left over VC's that are weaker then all the powered up people.

For all you know they trained under Urahara. Since Ichigo's training under him god knows what he is capable of training wise.

Kenpachi and Byakuya had a easy fight vs Yammy, but yet Kenpachi had trouble with Nnoitra and almost got killed there. Everything is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Interesting Theory I came up with...

So Ichibe is pretty much curbstomping Yhwach, unless something truly insane happens I can't see how Ichibe is going to lose this fight...

What if he doesn't? What if he kills Yhwach... Then as we know, when a Sternritter is killed, their power is returned to it's source, namely Yhwach... But what if he's set up a similar thing, so that when HE dies, his power is sent somewhere...

Like maybe his successor? Ya know, Uryuu Ishida?

I mean let's face it. We have Squad Zero, the strongest Sternritter there are, buffed with the combined power of all the other Sternritter, we have Haschwalth, Yhwach's second in command and clearly something of a monster...

And then we have Ishida...

There is literally NOTHING he can do in these fights, he would get roflstomped before he could even draw back his stupid little bow.

So what Yhwach if using him as a backup plan? He goes against the Royal Guard, if he wins, great, push on and take out the Soul King, becomes supreme lord of the universe and kick back to watch reruns friends and eat the imortal souls of every human being in the world...

However, IF he should die, he knows that his power will revert to Ishida, who will then be unharmed, fresh as a daisy and supercharged like a motherfucker, he can step into the breach and take out the battered, tired and probably more than a little injured person that managed to kill Yhwach, and then continue with the plan.

I has a certain poetry to it... We get to see what the head of the Royal Guard, the strongest Shinigami there is can do against the leader of the Sternritter, the strongest Quincy ever.

BUT then the REAL final fight is between the two greatest Frenemies in the series, Ichigo and Ishida. BUT to make it a bit interesting, it's a supercharged Ishida that Ichigo has to take down.

And then we get to see Shunsui vs Haschwalth
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Xcution wasn't and isn't a joke you mean? Yet they showed up.
    They got their asses handed so hard by barely powered up people. And you think they are strong enough now?

They don't have to fight Ichigo or Renji in what i said, they can easily fight some left over VC's that are weaker then all the powered up people.

For all you know they trained under Urahara. Since Ichigo's training under him god knows what he is capable of training wise.

Kenpachi and Byakuya had a easy fight vs Yammy, but yet Kenpachi had trouble with Nnoitra and almost got killed there. Everything is possible.
    So again. He is suddenly going to come out of no where and just be an ally to someone he hated the most....

I would be willing to bet money on this. Grimjow is dead and gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So again. He is suddenly going to come out of no where and just be an ally to someone he hated the most....

I'll take that bet , mostly because Kubo has already SAID Grimmy is coming back.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'll take that bet , mostly because Kubo has already SAID Grimmy is coming back.

Source?....

15+ Year Old Account
    Source?....
    Long set of interviews with Kubo explaining the final arc, though not all of it was confirmed or translated properly.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Long set of interviews with Kubo explaining the final arc, though not all of it was confirmed or translated properly.

From what I have found he only confirmed he was alive. Not that he would show up again.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I have found he only confirmed he was alive. Not that he would show up again.
    Well the Arrancar are supposed to play some role in all this. After all, the sternritter were shown to have some hostage and were experimenting on them before SS got invaded. Now that I think about it, did Kubo forget that whole plot point? They were the reason Urahara and the others went to Hueco Mundo this arc, now that everyone is back in SS...where are the Arrancar?

Not that I think they'd be useful, just curious where they are.
    BfA Beta Time

イ 新章では、死神はもちろん、今までのキャラの再登場はありますか ?
    久保 そうですね?もしアランカルが出るとしたらイチゴや死神の味方側 だと*い
    ます。
    イ 仲間としと出てくる際のキャラは?
    久保 ウルキオラは灰に*ってしまいましたからね。グリムジョーは仲間 に*るか
    もしれません。あとは、生きている ハリベル?ただ、どうやってウェコムンドから引っ張り出すか。ハ リベルは
    ウェコムンドから出てこ*そうです からね。
    イ アランカルが仲間に*るというのはこの休載期間の企画ページで言 っても?
    出るかもって感じです か?
    久保 出るかもってことは出*いかもしれませんね(笑)ま、出るとして も、ひと
    りだけでは*く、何人 か一緒に。
    イ ネルは?
    久保 ネルも出したいんですよね。
    イ ネルとコンのやりとり、見てみたいですね。
    久保 コンは死神代行消失編では出てきて*いですからね。もっと言えば 、SS編が
    終わって合間合間に出た程度で、 もう5年くらい出て*いですけどね。(笑)最近から見はじ*た読� �は、多
    分知ら*いでしょうね、コンの存在 を(笑)
    イ 実わ、捨てられていた、*んとことは*いですよね?
    久保 (笑)

Here is the interview from the spoilers Zangetsu posted.

E: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?
    Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.
    E: What characters would appear as comrades?
    Kubo: Well, Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.
    E: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?
    Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.
    E: What about Nel?
    Kubo: I want Nel to appear.
    E: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel
    Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Thoroughly speaking, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)
    E: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?
    Kubo: (Laughs)
    Quick google. Confirmed alive.

Why would Grimmjow not be able to be a comrade, but Xcution would be?

It's gonna be like Gallahad said anyway. Juha dies>power transfers.
    I like my idea more though!
    But still doesn't make much sense as to why there are still so many things left open... Xcution, Arrancars, Bankai's.
    Will Urahara be evil after all? Or atleast, a third party with his own motives who recruited Grimmjow / Arrancars and Xcution?
    Last edited by Kaj392; 2014-12-05 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Save already damnit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I understood the SS part of that >.<
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    ます。
    イ 仲間としと出てくる際のキャラは?
    ウェコムンドから出てこ*そうです からね。
    出るかもって感じです か?
    りだけでは*く、何人 か一緒に。
    イ ネルは?
    久保 ネルも出したいんですよね。
    イ ネルとコンのやりとり、見てみたいですね。
    分知ら*いでしょうね、コンの存在 を(笑)
    久保 (笑)

E: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?
    Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.
    Kubo: Well, Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.
    E: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?
    Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.
    Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Thoroughly speaking, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)
    Quick google. Confirmed alive.

Why would Grimmjow not be able to be a comrade, but Xcution would be?

It's gonna be like Gallahad said anyway. Juha dies>power transfers.
    I like my idea more though!
    But still doesn't make much sense as to why there are still so many things left open... Xcution, Arrancars, Bankai's.
    Will Urahara be evil after all? Or atleast, a third party with his own motives who recruited Grimmjow / Arrancars and Xcution?

This posts is odd. Half only shows when I go to quote you.

Anyways. I see no confirmation on a return. I see a maybe that looks like it could be a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimjaw is alive. Look at the panel and you can see his left arm in the page http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518/7

You can see his arm.

Fuck my life. It didn't edit well after all.

Had a nice wall of text with english translation and what not >.<

I swear to god this shit hates me right now.

ます。
    イ 仲間としと出てくる際のキャラは?
    ウェコムンドから出てこ*そうです からね。
    出るかもって感じです か?
    りだけでは*く、何人 か一緒に。
    イ ネルは?
    久保 ネルも出したいんですよね。
    イ ネルとコンのやりとり、見てみたいですね。
    分知ら*いでしょうね、コンの存在 を(笑)
    久保 (笑)

Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.[/B]

Grimmjow is confirmed alive.
    Last edited by Kaj392; 2014-12-06 at 03:20 PM.

Kaj I don't speak spanish, you're gonna have to speak more clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I ran it in google translate and:

In the new technologies chapter, or Death, of course, there a re-appearance of the character up to now?
    Kubo Well? If you think Arrancar it's ally side of strawberries and Death After the exits
    You.
    The character of the time to come out with the stomach fellow?
    I because Kubo Ulquiorra has become high. Or Grimm Joe become a friend
    It may also. After that, alive Halibel? But, how do pull out from U~ekomundo doing. Ha Liber is
    I because it is likely that come out from U~ekomundo.
    The named Lee Arrancar become a friend even me saying in the planning page of this hiatuses period?
    Do you feeling might come out?
    It may not come out that mean be out Kubo (laughs) Well, even as Dell, people
    Rather than Ridake, and together several people.
    Lee Nell?
    It 's I want to put out even Kubo bed.
    Lee Nell and near the exchange, and I'd like to take a look at.
    I because Kubo Con is not coming out in Reaper behalf disappearance ed. Speaking more, SS ed is
    To the extent that came intermittently, resulting, I I am not out about another five years. (Laughs) read you began to see from recent

Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.[/B]

Attempt 3 then.

Also this in case it fucks up again somehow.