10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing that Aizen's transformation was not just to be stronger but to also make him able to be the new Soul King. Since the Soul King is the linchpin of the three worlds, I'm guessing he'd need a connection between them. Using the Hogyoku to bridge the gap between Soul Reaper and Hollow made him in tune to those worlds and able to be SK.

And speaking of worlds, what about hell? Is it affected by all this?

Did Aizen really merge with his Zanpakuto? Cause it kinda seems like he did. Or he is so stupidly strong that all he needed was one seal to be unlocked...

And how did Juha talk to Aizen when his mouth was sealed and he couldn't talk? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    I guess he screwed up my unlocking the seal on his mouth, now Aizen is free and will start his plotting again...Im kinda curious as to what he'll do since I seriously think he's not so weak as everyone think he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urg... So they killed of Ukitake without showing his Bankai... And he didn't even full save Soul Society?

Fuck off Kubo, fuck RIGHT off.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    And how did Juha talk to Aizen when his mouth was sealed and he couldn't talk? xD
    Nice point, but this chapter was so flaky it's disgusting to me. Where do I even begin with my disappointments.

1. Mayuri has a machine to amplify reiatsu. Lolokay. The like essence of what makes shinigami strong, he just has a machine amplifying that laying around.
    2. Urahara didn't know about it and had to act surprised to make it seem interesting, even though it was like right next door? Seriously?
    3. Utitake had more than a captain's reiatsu amount. This shit is getting a little ridiculous, it seems like over half the fucking captains have Reiatsu higher than a captains level. Then who the fuck are they measuring against?
    4. Juha is acting all surprised and even uses the same terminology team Shinigami used to describe the eye-hand thing. Yaokay.
    5. Suddenly captain commander has eyepatch again.

But whatever.

It seems like that hand-eye is the real soul king or something, the way they're speaking.

Also, I'm betting Aizen used his illusion powers or something to make captain commander undo a different seal than he thought he was unsealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Also, I'm betting Aizen used his illusion powers or something to make captain commander undo a different seal than he thought he was unsealing.
    Pretty much, he even managed to affect Juha when he was fully sealed and considering Juhas powers that's no small feat.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I'm still curious if the War Powers card is going to come into play again. I mean there's 5 if I recall no? Ichigo, Zaraki, Aizen and 2 unknowns. There must have been a purpose to this and not just names because it would be stupid to just make it seem like Juha was going to walk up to 5 people and be like, "Hey I'm going to kill the Soul King, care to join?"

Well that was annoying. Of course aizen would get free, its aizen he has plans for everything.
    This whole arc has started to piss me off since shiro was killed off. The SS has had like what 5-6 captains killed in the stupid arc?
    Also where hell ia grimmjow? It was hinted he was alive chapters ago.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Well that was annoying. Of course aizen would get free, its aizen he has plans for everything.
    This whole arc has started to piss me off since shiro was killed off. The SS has had like what 5-6 captains killed in the stupid arc?
    I don't actually think Aizen is free, the visage Shinsui "sees" right now is just one of Aizen's illusions through his shikai which Shinsui saw back in the day. Aizen probably can stimulate illusions just from having his mouth unleashed or something. I would be in the next chapter Shinsui is just going to say he realizes this is what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I don't actually think Aizen is free, the visage Shinsui "sees" right now is just one of Aizen's illusions through his shikai which Shinsui saw back in the day. Aizen probably can stimulate illusions just from having his mouth unleashed or something. I would be in the next chapter Shinsui is just going to say he realizes this is what's going on.
    Maybe
    Still pissed about so many captains dying and no sign of grimmjow

Maybe
    Still pissed about so many captains dying and no sign of grimmjow
    Who died again?

And also, lol Grimmjow kind of isn't important enough to make a major appearance at this stage of the game. Well...definitely he's lower on the totem pole than everything else going on. Maybe you'll get to see him in an epilogue or something.

Watch Aizen become the next soul king...I mean it kind of makes sense if they need somebody with incredible reiatsu, but I wonder if it's possible for him to continue what Ukitake started.

Who died again?

And also, lol Grimmjow kind of isn't important enough to make a major appearance at this stage of the game. Well...definitely he's lower on the totem pole than everything else going on. Maybe you'll get to see him in an epilogue or something.
    Shiro, the 2 visard captains, 4th squad captain, and shajin(fox human thing)

Here comes the plot holes and the deus ex machina, i can see EVERYTHING, oh shit i didnt see it!, we need more reiatsu!! guys just use that machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest. Mayuri's the kind of prick that would have a machine that everyone needed to use but wouldn't bother telling anyone knowing full well they would need it.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Watch Aizen become the next soul king...I mean it kind of makes sense if they need somebody with incredible reiatsu, but I wonder if it's possible for him to continue what Ukitake started.
    I get this feeling too. I mean it's understandable that they stopped him because he wanted to kill people to get to that end but I'm sure if there's just an open vacancy to be stuck in a crystal they'd be willing to let him do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Let's be honest. Mayuri's the kind of prick that would have a machine that everyone needed to use but wouldn't bother telling anyone knowing full well they would need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah. He is exactly the kinda guy to have the machine just lying around to be used and nobody but him would know about it. I actually liked how he just nonchalantly mentions it xD "Oh, you're doing that? Guys, why don't you just use this machine I've got stashed over here?!"
    You liked that? I thought that was absolutely disgusting writing, on so many levels.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I hope you guys noticed, the chapter title was "Return of the God." It was half a reference to the Soul King's right hand man, and half a reference to Aizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liked? Not really. Just not unexpected. :/

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know when i was hyped about this much, probably around the time Ichigo got a hole in his chest.

I would leave this here
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Nice point, but this chapter was so flaky it's disgusting to me. Where do I even begin with my disappointments.

1. Mayuri has a machine to amplify reiatsu. Lolokay. The like essence of what makes shinigami strong, he just has a machine amplifying that laying around.
    2. Urahara didn't know about it and had to act surprised to make it seem interesting, even though it was like right next door? Seriously?
    3. Utitake had more than a captain's reiatsu amount. This shit is getting a little ridiculous, it seems like over half the fucking captains have Reiatsu higher than a captains level. Then who the fuck are they measuring against?
    4. Juha is acting all surprised and even uses the same terminology team Shinigami used to describe the eye-hand thing. Yaokay.
    5. Suddenly captain commander has eyepatch again.

But whatever.

It seems like that hand-eye is the real soul king or something, the way they're speaking.

Mayuri has a machine for everything. I mean; ofcourse Mayuri has something for all your needs... Oh you need more Reiatsu? WELL WHADYA KNOW! I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A MACHINE FOR THAT LAWL.

Urahara that didn't know something. Damn. First time in the history of Bleach lol.

Well, Ukitake was supposed to be one of the stronger captains i guess, but his illness never really allowed him to fight. The only time we saw him do anything was vs Starkk and all he did there was absorb and return...

Funny how the Almighty, Allseeing missed something... How? He sees the future but did not see that happen. Alrighty!

It's a magical eyepatch, like Kenpachi's.

As for the 5th War power, i guess Yamamoto was the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm gonna go with the theory that it isn't actually him, it's an illusion. Mostly done just so we can see a proper conversation and not just disembodied words coming from the darkness.

I can totally see him being strong enough to get free though. It looked like there was a seal for every aspect of his body. That could show they need every part of him sealed for it to be effective. Or, perhaps Juha did something while down there as part of his overall plan, if just killing the Soul King isn't the end of it. Who knows?
    I agree; it ain't Aizen "yet". It's just his old Shikai/Bankai power that is fucking with Shunsui's mind. There were 19 "shown" seals. I wonder for what they are. We know mouth/speaking, so the senses are a good one. Movement, Reiatsu, speed, that kind of stuff?

You liked that? I thought that was absolutely disgusting writing, on so many levels.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I hope you guys noticed, the chapter title was "Return of the God." It was half a reference to the Soul King's right hand man, and half a reference to Aizen.
    For my feeling it was more about Aizen then the hand eye Soul King thing though. But yeah. It was about both of them.

It still bugs me that Aizen and Juha talked WHILE AIZEN HIS MOUTH WAS SEALED!

Did Juha have the keys...? Come on Central 46, don't just give the keys to everybody!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass