Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You guys are forgetting something.....where in the fuck is yachiru.

Watch yachiru is going to come back be some kind of god and faceroll everyone.. PLOT TWIST.
    Yachiwho? Nah just kidding.

I still hope she will be shown again. They were the best "couple" together... She can't just be a simple Zanpakuto soul thing
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Ok, yeah, this new chapter... I'm not entirely sure why I keep reading this manga...

Well, to be honest, it's because I've read it this far that I just want to finish it, and knowing this is the final arc, why the hell not, right? But chapters like this just make me wish it would just hurry up and end already.

Sure, some stuff happened this chapter, but it is just a clusterfuck of characters just thrown together, and the characters and their motivations just don't make any sense anymore. And what little did happen that could have progressed the story a bit more, didn't really add anything worth the chapter. Maybe part of the problem is just that the chapters are just so short, I don't know. Maybe next week's will be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

.....well what a shock. People were useless, ichigo is a weak bitch who can only shout "ishidaaaaa!", and Juha is taking over. Wtf is the point of the other captains. They takin 2 long

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Ok, yeah, this new chapter... I'm not entirely sure why I keep reading this manga...

Well, to be honest, it's because I've read it this far that I just want to finish it, and knowing this is the final arc, why the hell not, right? But chapters like this just make me wish it would just hurry up and end already.
    I hate how much I agree with this statement.

There was a time that I would rush to my computer every release day to read the new chapter, now it's just... Myeh. I read every chapter hoping that it'll be the one where we finally get to see Shunsui's Bankai, or something awesome happens... But it so rarely does.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I didn't even know the new chapter was out xD

So now Juha will be the new Soul King. Ok...
    Final fight won't be in the Soul Palace, but in the shadow realm/Seireitie? So the captains did all their shit for nothing...

And with that god gone, does that mean Ukitake dies?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post

Honestly, I never ever thought I would agree with a statement like this. I loved Bleach from when I first started watching it, it was amazing, people would complain about parts of it and I would never understand why, it could do no wrong in my eyes. People even said they wish bleach ended instead of the fullbringer arc and the Quincy arc. I replied being like, why don't you just not watch it then and let others enjoy it.

I now see how naive i was being. I absolutely hate this Quincy arc, it's utter shit and has completely ruined bleach for me. The worst part is, I can't just ignore it, I have to see what's happening even though I hate it. I hope the anime gets released for it eventually, then maybe it'll make a bit more sense and they might add a little bit more to flesh it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh...
    Ichigo's dumbass face, like "you betrayed me... im gonna stand here now." Ichigo should have taken to mind to gone bankai and fucked them up, and completely disabled ishida, and asked questions later.

Sigh... he finally found out who Zangetsu truly is... and hes not using that to his advantage. =( I miss hollow ichigo. He doesnt mess around and fucks up everyone he messes with.

To be honest, I think Aizen will be the new god, I said it before in this thread, I think I did at least. He may be "im better than everyone" mode, but with the soul king dead, I think he will take the position. He wont care about Juha or whatever, ignore them then just become the new soul king. He is the only one capable of doing that, and to be perfectly honest, I think this was his plan all along, or at least he will say it was.

He would have know Juha was still alive already, then he tested if he could be killed by fighting someone more powerful than him in his ultimate form. The trapped thing was "whatever" to him because they would need him when the Quincy returned. With the Soul King dead and the standby about to be rekt, Aizen will take the spot as the new king of the universe, the way he wanted to all along. He truly is beyond good and evil, so I don't think much will change, he just wants to be the one at the top.

Edit-

Also, I think the creator is padding it a bit, because he wants to end at 700 like Naruto did, or at least 650, but 700 seems more realistic, expect this for another year and a half.
    Last edited by Nilinor; 2015-03-19 at 04:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We still have some zanpakutos to see (damn you yoruichi), and judging by the speed things have developed so far, this arc is probably going to last forever.
    Aizen still has his bankai to use, so does Kyouraku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the first chapter of this arc was in February of 2012.... so just 2 years to go! I do think it's funny that even with nearly 200 more chapters One piece still manages to have a much denser plot per chapter ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Holy shit. 2012? 3 Years of the Quincy arc already? Doesn't feel like that long... I thought like, 2013/14 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    sigh...
    Ichigo's dumbass face, like "you betrayed me... im gonna stand here now." Ichigo should have taken to mind to gone bankai and fucked them up, and completely disabled ishida, and asked questions later.

Sigh... he finally found out who Zangetsu truly is... and hes not using that to his advantage. =( I miss hollow ichigo. He doesnt mess around and fucks up everyone he messes with.
    Don't forget that they are in a disadvantage. There is 4 EG, Ishida and Juha. Vs Ichigo's squad that has what? Inoue, Chad, Ichigo and Yoruichi that got thrown away like nothing.
    So yeah. He wouldn't be able to fight it evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    To be honest, I think Aizen will be the new god, I said it before in this thread, I think I did at least. He may be "im better than everyone" mode, but with the soul king dead, I think he will take the position. He wont care about Juha or whatever, ignore them then just become the new soul king. He is the only one capable of doing that, and to be perfectly honest, I think this was his plan all along, or at least he will say it was.

Also, I think the creator is padding it a bit, because he wants to end at 700 like Naruto did, or at least 650, but 700 seems more realistic, expect this for another year and a half.
    I'm not sure if Aizen can just become the new SK like that. I mean, Juha is the son. Maybe they can just seal him away or something. But yeah, most likely that Aizen will indeed become the new SK.

We got, let's see;
    4 EG fights
    Ishida
    Juha
    Haschwaltz
    7 fights, some talking and stuff, so let's take 10/15 chapters each fight to take it broad. Some will take longer (Juha/Ishida fight) and some will be quick.

And still a lot of (useless) Zanpakuto that have to be shown off.

I believe it was said this is the last and longest arc of the series. So I believe it <_<

At this point I just want it to end. The story is such a mess its getting boring. Hell I have forgotten its coming out a few times and then had to read two manga's back to back.
    This is bad writing and I'm happy it isn't going to anime because in truth anyone who just watchs the anime would be annoyed at it. It should have ended at the aizen arc or the last one.

FFS lets just end it already. I use to look forward to reading it now I just want to see the ending. This chapter was highly pointless and we knew it was coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I believe it was said this is the last and longest arc of the series. So I believe it <_<
    That means we could have another 2 years at lease before its over.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-03-20 at 10:53 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Didnt he know already? i remember back when he attacked him and he broke his sword and he was like waaat you are zangetsu.

From my understanding, when he used Final Getsuga Tensho it "killed" zangetsu, yea he got his reiatsu back and new Zanpaktou, but it still died. So I think he is going to get a new sword spirit or something.

sigh now its getting sadly boring and pathetic.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Come to think of it, since Zangetsu is literally a part of Juha, I can see Ichigo somehow using that "part" to either get another power boost (Quincy specific?) or as some form of weakness to Juha. There has to be more to it than just "ha! I was here all along!"
    Zangetsu is not apart of juha.
    Zangetsu is the hollow that became Ichigo's zanpakto. Juha (piece that was known as "Zangetsu") is simply his dormant quincy powers that he will eventually use in effort to defeat Juha at the end. Zangetsu even states, to byakuya (ss arc when the hollow comes out(, that he has no name, as it was stolen. Juha mentions when Ichigo wanted to regain his zanpakto that he had been sealing it, and only been letting out a small amount. Zangetsu is the hollow, or shirosaki. The two are two entirely different entities inside of Ichigo, yet ichigo has the soft spot for Juha, hence the second zanpakto, which may contain his quincy powers.

So if zangetsu was the hollow part of ichigo an juha was sealing ichigo quincy powers, why juha dont one shot ichigo and take back his powers? i get that he didnt before so he can use to him to defeat aizen and later kill the soul king, does he have another use to ichigo? and why ichigo is still being pushed around like nothing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    and why ichigo is still being pushed around like nothing?
    Because this is bleach and Kubo like to recycle his idea, Ichigo will learn how to control him quincy power and come back stronger then any character in bleach verse and 1 shot Bach, at this point is clear as night that Kubo don't know wtf do to with Ichigo, quit amazing that after all the damn hype around Ichigo he was the one that got less from RG training, i mean 2 fodder characters power wise like Rukia and Renji became Captain class fighters, Byakuya's shinkai got confuse with his bankai and defeat 4 or 5 quincy without a sweat. and then then we have Ichigo the super Hybrid, the biggest prodigy in bleach verse with the highest potential powers wise in bleach got push by a character (Uryu) that except his fight with Myuri was fodder power wise, can't wait for the moment when Ryuken will arrive and tell Ichigo that all this time he didn't use his full power,wonder how many times Kubo use that shit till now
    Last edited by mmoca1f42e156e; 2015-03-22 at 09:50 PM.

And the prodigal asshole returns...

That being said, I like how much he looks down on everyone, while being strapped to a chair unable to move, all he can do it talk, and he still treats everyone (rightfully so) beneath him.

At least he has a point, I mean look how many are touching the guy that cant even move :P