Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Rain on my parade now
    lmao ur opponents didnt even have any stuns

I wish I could twist the necks of the cunts who force me to jungle Ursa, even when I explicitly state repeatedly I want to lane.

You don't say gg to tell everyone your opinion of the game. Nobody needs to know if you liked it or not and you shouldn't need to rain on anyones parade with your opinion. GG is just a sign of respect for your enemy, letting them know that they were a formidable opponent regardless of whether or not the game was a one sided stomp in either way and that in a different setting the result could have been another.

If you say something that isn't 'gg' or 'ggwp' at a time other than when ancient falls or as an admission of defeat then in my books you're just being a bad winner or a bad loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    If you say something that isn't 'gg' or 'ggwp' at a time other than when ancient falls or as an admission of defeat then in my books you're just being a bad winner or a bad loser.
    I'm just one to keep my mouth shut tbf. That said, I think your sentence came out a bit weird. Think I got it though. No premature gg calls and just keep it to gg when you do lose/win?

You don't say gg to tell everyone your opinion of the game. Nobody needs to know if you liked it or not and you shouldn't need to rain on anyones parade with your opinion. GG is just a sign of respect for your enemy, letting them know that they were a formidable opponent regardless of whether or not the game was a one sided stomp in either way and that in a different setting the result could have been another.

A sing of admiration of that pudge team camping fountain for 10 minutes before creeps finally pushed the rax? Or horrible carrys that actually get carried by their supports and boasting "ez" with 0/5/2 score? I dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    A sing of admiration of that pudge team camping fountain for 10 minutes before creeps finally pushed the rax? Or horrible carrys that actually get carried by their supports and boasting "ez" with 0/5/2 score? I dont think so.
    I don't care, I still gg. If you don't you'll just make it look like you're mad and they'll think it was worth it.

Bit of a tangent, but does Doom's Doom disable Lifestealer's Feast and all that jazz? EDIT: Apparently doesn't. But apparently the list is also outdated, so not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2013-09-08 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Bit of a tangent, but does Doom's Doom disable Lifestealer's Feast and all that jazz? EDIT: Apparently doesn't. But apparently the list is also outdated, so not 100% sure.
    6.78 changelog: - Doom now disables Feast, Backtrack, Dispersion, Juxtapose, Bristleback and Blood Bath

6.78 changelog: - Doom now disables Feast, Backtrack, Dispersion, Juxtapose, Bristleback and Blood Bath
    Oh sweet lord. That is glorious. Had a game vs Lifestealer+Riki, and I kept to Dooming Riki since I knew he wouldn't escape that way, but I was really having problems dealing with Lifestealer and his Feast chewing my giant healthpool down fast.

I wound up grabbing Halberd. Poor Lifestealer looked really confused wandering about awkwardly while he couldn't attack me.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2013-09-08 at 11:09 PM.

Imo, you should always say GG or WP after a game. If you thought it was bad, be polite anyway and go bitch about it on the forums later.

I don't care, I still gg. If you don't you'll just make it look like you're mad and they'll think it was worth it.
    They act like dicks, they arent worth replying to, easy as that. Usually tho, I "WP" the selected individual that wasnt fountain camping and pushed or the one that actually won the game for those dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    They act like dicks, they arent worth replying to, easy as that. Usually tho, I "WP" the selected individual that wasnt fountain camping and pushed or the one that actually won the game for those dicks.
    im sure you never fountain camped ;s

i see no reason to not say gg even after worst stomp of my life or team full of 12y "trolls"

but i guess my habits from wc3 ladder are too oldschool now

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    yeah but i think you still get the feast animation (the spell doesn't trigger though)

getting fountain camped is fun , just sell your stuff and buy force staff and try to force them into the fountain :P

Deleted
    You don't say gg to tell everyone your opinion of the game. .
    There's actually a 5-star rating thing on the endgame screen for exactly this purpose.
    Though if I remember, Valve got back 5s for wins and 1s for losses almost all the time and very little 2-4
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-09-09 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rylangel View Post
    Imo, you should always say GG or WP after a game. If you thought it was bad, be polite anyway and go bitch about it on the forums later.
    I say gg if it is a decent game, i.e. an even game or wp if they actually played well rather than my team being brain dead.

Seems pretty reasonable to me

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So no one here is experiencing the issue when opening the store in dota giving the error: #cef_error_header-6?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I never say "GG". Ever. I don't like it, and I don't feel it's polite.
    I say sometimes in LoL but I don't in dota 2 because the people I play with are like probably low skilled or have different skills then me(either higher or lower) so it's hard to be a gg in there and the games I've played so bad some people seem to be butthurt at reading gg so...

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    So no one here is experiencing the issue when opening the store in dota giving the error: #cef_error_header-6?
    Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I never say "GG". Ever. I don't like it, and I don't feel it's polite.
    GG has been polite for ten years.

Deleted
    I asked Zefie but he isn't answering me. D:

How do I deny? Seems like I can kill my own minions and towers before the enemy does. I went to the options but I didn't see anything.