Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Its more of a point that games should not be like this and people are expressing anger over the situation.

Its a sad state when people who are playing the game god damn game and have the same hobby hate each other so much.
    I do understand where you're coming from. 5 years ago, before I started playing MMO games, I'd probably support your opinion. But time spent with "people" (I tend to stray away from calling them actual people) on the internet taught me that if you're trying to develop any sort of a connection with someone whom you don't have physical contact with, you'regoingtohaveabadtime.jpg. It's just way to risky on your emotions, and consequences are in most cases mentally painful. If there's one thing the internet teaches you, it's that the only way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone, and I'm quite certain that we agree that Dota is no exclusion to this rule.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I do understand where you're coming from. 5 years ago, before I started playing MMO games, I'd probably support your opinion. But time spent with "people" (I tend to stray away from calling them actual people) on the internet taught me that if you're trying to develop any sort of a connection with someone whom you don't have physical contact with, you'regoingtohaveabadtime.jpg. It's just way to risky on your emotions, and consequences are in most cases mentally painful. If there's one thing the internet teaches you, it's that the only way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone, and I'm quite certain that we agree that Dota is no exclusion to this rule.
    Indeed and I agree, but it still seems odd to me that people who are pretty similar, at least in a certain interest can't be civil to each other for 40 minutes.

But of course most people that play online competitive games are dickbags unfortunately or at the very least, rude for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I've quit solo ranked because it's boring and I had to try so hard. You have to try way too hard to lead your team if you want to win or pick heroes like TB/Ember/Phoenix. Even games where I dominate and we end up winning were hard because there is always some retard that decides to contribute nothing.
    Finally something we agree on?

Finnaly I feel more confident playing Ember. Its sooo broken lol.

Dont think we will ever see PL again in pro scene with ember in the draft unless banned pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Finnaly I feel more confident playing Ember. Its sooo broken lol.

Dont think we will ever see PL again in pro scene with ember in the draft unless banned pick.
    PL was picked? Without kotl?

I know bloodseeker isn't the greatest carry ever, and falls off. But has the pro scene ever picked BS up against a lycan?

(of course it's pubs)... but... Whenever I see Lycan I just instant pick Bloodseeker. Kills, everywhere! I'm sick of Lycans shit.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-03-29 at 07:16 AM.

1,2,3, and to the 4.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2014-03-29 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I know bloodseeker isn't the greatest carry ever, and falls off. But has the pro scene ever picked BS up against a lycan?

(of course it's pubs)... but... Whenever I see Lycan I just instant pick Bloodseeker. Kills, everywhere! I'm sick of Lycans shit.
    Bloodseeker is way too popular in pubs in my experience, but I could definitely see Rupturing a Lycan being a funny sight if he was about to run away.

I don't even wanna know what comes after this. What perils await.

Sniper with Skull Bashers, Bloodseekers with 5 pairs of boots, Axes without any form of initiation items, team fighting in Death Prophets ult as a team fight, Jakiro trying to stun and ult towers.
    Have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    My recent games are literally the exact opposite of that . You make me jealous and depressed.

"omg <insert any hero> w necro"

Jesus, some pubs just rustle my jimmies bad. Especially when you've been carrying some shitty pubs who appear allergic to TP scrolls..
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2014-03-29 at 09:49 PM.

Sorry but TP dont have any stats bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Sorry but TP dont have any stats bro.
    I could get two and a half of an iron branch for that price, why would I want a TP? I'll just waddle my way on over across the map!

Deleted
    Swiftending reached 5k MMR with a win rate of around 86%, starting from 2.9k. That's quite impressive. The account win rate went from 47% or something to 59%. No forced 50%.

My last game

Me:"guys assist on defing top tower" (first thing I said that game)
    Clinkz: "dont whine"

I almost ALT F4 that game to fuck them up. Sums up idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post

The problem with bloodseeker as a carry is his blood rage ability. He can't use it on himself in BKB and BKB removes it from him, making him quite useless against any teams with lockdowns lategame if he's not overfed. Considering BKB is mandatory item on all carries in pro games, I doubt he would ever get picked much.

Not to mention if you are careful player, he's not really a threat. Just carry a TP scroll and he is pretty weak of a ganker even early - just stay high on health and TP out when he ulties you, problem solved.

I don't watch pro scene that much and I've seen BS pick, but I think it's more along the lines of "let's try something new" than real working strategy or counterpick. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

BS + PotM best combo. Everyone thinks a TP scroll counters BS, and maybe it does, right up to the point where you get an arrow in the back.

It occurs to me, does Swap count as movement? I imagine using Rupture + Force Staff + Swap now for some easy damage, but I've no idea if the latter does the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    It occurs to me, does Swap count as movement? I imagine using Rupture + Force Staff + Swap now for some easy damage, but I've no idea if the latter does the job.
    I know PA's Blink Strike does, so I guess Venge's Swap does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    My last game

Me:"guys assist on defing top tower" (first thing I said that game)
    Clinkz: "dont whine"

I almost ALT F4 that game to fuck them up. Sums up idiots.
    I was in a game last night where a Riki died twice within like 2-3 minutes, and then he rage quit.
    It's was pretty funny.
    Also tried Clockwerk out a bit, he is pretty fun so far!