I know I'm just poking fun at the term hardcounter.

Deleted
    But speaking of bat, how big a nerf is that to him ?

I don't really play bat a lot so I dunno but it seems like it has really messed up his early game farm.

Cutting the damage might have completely crippled his jungle. Not only will it take 2x as long to obtain your blink, you have to spend 2x the mana because your firefly spell will now need to be used 2x as often.

buttrider, we hardly knew yee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly it means that he can't will have harder times to farm jungle creeps when bullied from lane and it will be easier to shut him down, because before nerf he could just firefly off passable ground and farm jungle without losing much
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post

I don't really play bat a lot so I dunno but it seems like it has really messed up his early game farm.
    Asian kid already did the math. Starts @0:54.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post

doesnt really feel big enough tbh. so he does what, 47 instead of 55 per second at level 3 with 2 in firefly? big deal. he was limited by the CD o firefly anyway

Deleted
    Zeus really doesn't win mid against Invoker. No chance in hell unless the Invoker is complete trash can dumpster tier. As an Invoker all you do is walk up to the Zeus on his hill and stand there while the creeps are on your hill since Arc Lightning pushes the wave constantly. The Zeus can't fight back against Forge+Cold Snap (maybe now after nerf, haven't played for couple of weeks). A Zeus is in danger of getting outright killed once Invoker hits level 3 and there is nothing he can do about it but stand and hug tower outside of experience range.

holy shit lvling compendium is hard as fuck, im lvl 11.. I guess I've to spend money to lvl it, i want more immortals :c.. also is it hard to get the BoT one? I saw a guy with it yday, a tinker.. dat tp is cool xd

also any1 knows about good tinker videos ? or so I'm trying to get better at him
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-06-04 at 05:43 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Just seeing these final results doesn't really tell much about the game, especially not if you won mid or not. Not trying to undermine your overall victory, but I can't know if they were ganked, etc. I can only see that all 3 of them are pretty poor at farming. The guy in the first game (which is the only game that was less than a year ago), for example, has 70 CS in 32 minutes. I don't have to tell you how abysmal that is for a mid lane farmer. 70 CS is considered average at 15 minutes, which is half of what it took him. Maybe you (4.5k MMR isn't that low after all) meet someone who's really good at both Invoker and mid lane, just to see how little chance a Zeus stands to get XP even, not to mention farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally agree with all the anti Zeus arguements for better players but for low tier games that i play in, whenever i get Zeus i almost always stomp the shit outta the other team and that starts with dominating their mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Am I just blind, or is Shadow Fiend not in the list to vote for a new model? Would make sense if they already have one coming I suppose though.
    He is not in the list. If you read the text at the top of the page, it starts with "Brought to you by Shadow Fiend,".

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Fiends remoddeling has been a long time in coming, so they've probably already finished it or they are just putting on the make up to his new model. Probably why he isn't in there. Vote for Zeus!

/sigh

I just feel a bit dreamy when you get that one match where all your fellow players are just... fun people. The contagiously helpful fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    /sigh

I just feel a bit dreamy when you get that one match where all your fellow players are just... fun people. The contagiously helpful fellas.
    haha i just played a game like this two hours ago

everyone was super communicative, even the chinese dude tried to make himself understood in english

it probably helped that it was a complete one-sided stomp from our side

just got Immortal BoTs for tinker, happiest day of my life in dota, they're so awesome :3

also, is it worth to farm just ancient? today I had a game with tinker, there was a pudge and riki, I let pudge mid and riki get solo exp top. so I went stack ancient, get soul ring then travels, I got them at min 13 or not good I know but, my lag was insane I barely could play even I died to ancients once because of it >.<.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-06-05 at 02:45 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

BTS LAN best thing in a while, that I've seen in esports for quite some.

Icex3 - "is this the same black couch as in ...?" HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Deleted
    Dendi's farming patterns on Tinker has really improved. He is farming neutrals like Arteezy now.

do any1 bet/trades on dota2lounge.com ?

I'm now trying to bet random stuff that I've, not sure how it works.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-06-06 at 12:01 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i did, the less hype team has the more stuff you'll get from betting on it (if it wins of course). You click button on website, you get a bot, this bot knocks to you in steam and throws you a trade, you gift him items, he takes them and goes away. After a game, somewhere on website you can find what you won, click another button, bot against knocks to you with trade request and gives you items you won. All items are random (except quality).

I wouldn't bother with gambling to be honest, i've got ~20 rares from the last international tho, but you have to start with decent "bank" of items (which i don't have currently)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.