10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Thats pretty disgusting low amount of time. I assumed it's more like 1min.
    The main problem is that there's currently still very little cost to bottlecrowing for a coordinated team. Teams aren't gonna run into issues where mid is foaming at the mouth about his bottle while void's trying to get his midas recipe to him in the safelane like pubs do.

I'd really just like to see bottle slow down the courier to the point that it's both dangerous to frequently bottlecrow (making courier easier to snipe if you know the path it's taking), and that constant bottlecrow (as opposed to occasionally sending the bottle back when the crow's already heading back anyway) almost demands having a second crow.

I don't have an issue with bottlecrow existing, just that it's far too strong right now and really does let most heroes largely ignore "mid mechanics" like harassing, rune control, etc, which leads to very boring mid vs mid games. I guess it's easier for casters, though, since they can largely ignore mid unless a gank is being performed there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    PA can get kills easy at level 7, even against heroes like Clock that are supposed to be anti melee. Wasting her early game potential on mid and bfury is a mistake and should only be done if you absolutely need late game power because the enemy has heroes like lolvoid.

She is about the biggest wrecking ball from ~10-30 minutes if the enemy team doesn't have massive nukes and CC like lion/lina/skywrath to burst her down and she doesn't need items to do it. High armor, huge dodge, massive damage from two of the best steroids in the game, a spammable slow that also serves as a pretty good nuke, and a gap closer baked into one of her steroids that lets her easily chase people even if they try to stun n' run.
    I actually think Slark is better than PA as an early game right-clicking wrecking ball. He's very hard to control, basically instantly refills health to full while he's crossing the entire map in 5 seconds, and isn't RNG-reliant, so he's not prone to Lysah Syndrome. Free Heart and free haste rune is pretty crazy.

Slark with Repel is pretty scary.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

IDK, Slark isn't very good at handling more than one person at a time, as his "damage" has a cooldown and PA's does not. Usually if Slark fails to secure a kill before his ult wears off he has to bail, PA doesn't care about anything. Towers, allies, nothing matters when you have 10 armor and 30% evasion at level 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDK, Slark isn't very good at handling more than one person at a time, as his "damage" has a cooldown and PA's does not. Usually if Slark fails to secure a kill before his ult wears off he has to bail, PA doesn't care about anything. Towers, allies, nothing matters when you have 10 armor and 30% evasion at level 7.
    Being Lysah and not being genetically unable to roll a 20 to save your fucking life matters

Slark's also really nasty because of how easily he can trade hits with people. Trade hits, walk off and regen to full, come right back. He's great for extended pushes because of that, while PA would have to limp off and stab creeps for a while to lifesteal back up.

And he's fucking nasty with an Omniknight around. Pounce guarantees Purification hits, Repel negates self-damage from Dark Pact and basically removes any chance enemy team has of controlling him, etc. Much worse than a PA with Repel.
    Last edited by PizzaSHARK; 2014-08-31 at 08:19 AM.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Slark is significantly more retard proof. Failing with slark will always be more forgiving than failing with pa because he's less farm dependant early game with a built in regen/purge/stat steal/escape/snare/aoe nuke/true invis/move speed

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Being Lysah and not being genetically unable to roll a 20 to save your fucking life matters
    PA doesn't even need to crit to wreck heroes early game, that's how imba her damage is.

Above 3k I would save its a bit easier to carry people since you have more people that understand how and when to push. That is especially playing mid razor. Nothing worse to not get assist on pushes.

10+ Year Old Account
    PA doesn't even need to crit to wreck heroes early game, that's how imba her damage is.
    Her damage isn't really interesting without crits. Most other heroes would do as much or more damage than her with regular swings and still have stuns, higher HP, or other things that she doesn't. She really is based around critting or not being very scary. I'm more scared of those fucking retarded OP dagger crits than autoswing crits for the first 30 minutes of the game. Potential for a ~300 pure damage nuke for next to no mana cost and a brief cooldown at very long range is fucking stupid.

Most other heroes don't have spammable 90 pure nuke and permanent 130 attack speed buff. Don't need to crit to do all of that.

Hell, I'm going to start skipping ult entirely and leaving my build at 4/4/4/0 just so I can give you replays showing off how PA doesn't need it to out carry most heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most other heroes don't have spammable 90 pure nuke and permanent 130 attack speed buff. Don't need to crit to do all of that.

Hell, I'm going to start skipping ult entirely and leaving my build at 4/4/4/0 just so I can give you replays showing off how PA doesn't need it to out carry most heroes.
    Technically you could probably make any build work

I'm just not convinced that PA is as dangerous as other early game right-clickers unless she gets good dice rolls. I'd kind of rather try to draft around a hero like Drow than PA in most cases... though PA would probably be an excellent pick against an enemy Drow pick.

Also, Armlet on Slark? Has that ever been tried? Seems like it'd be pretty strong on him since his passive lets him effectively ignore the regen penalty between engagements.

PA is like, the only dangerous right click hero early game. Rest are trash, with exception of maybe 350 damage per bash during ult Void.

Deleted
    Just played a game where we randomed Magnus and Enigma and I picked offlane LC like I usually do.

Jesus H Christ, RP + Black Hole + Overwhelming Odds is the mother of all Wombo Combos. Much teamwipe, such wow

02:00 me: After seeing tinker stacking ancients and mirana guarding and stacking everything for him I ask for a sentry to block. No response, repeateadly asked for ward for next 10min.
    16:00 me: I see tinker go clear stack, enough time to gank him and steal the stack - no response
    21:00 WD: Why is this tinker so farmed? (BoT, Soul, Blink, Dagon 1)

The IQ levels of players is dropping rapidly every year. 20min into the game Void and WD didnt use ultis. A stack of players. Yup.

We won, only couse 3 other players on the other team were even more bad than half of my. Typical 3k mmr problems.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-08-31 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PA is like, the only dangerous right click hero early game. Rest are trash, with exception of maybe 350 damage per bash during ult Void.
    I guess if you're talking about right clicking and nothing else, sure. But there are plenty of really nasty early game heroes that right click well and bring more to the table than she does in many situations. Shit, what about Leoric or Sven? Those two are fucking monsters for the entire game, beginning to end. Impossible to kill, hit stupidly hard, both have a targeted stun.

I dunno, I just don't see PA as being as dangerous as you're making her out to be, unless she has good luck with her dice rolls, especially with dice rolls on her daggers.

02:00 me: After seeing tinker stacking ancients and mirana guarding and stacking everything for him I ask for a sentry to block. No response, repeateadly asked for ward for next 10min.
    Why you didnt blocked the camp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Why you didnt blocked the camp?
    Obviously, how could he ward when they didn't buy him the wards when he asked them in a pub game?

It's 200 gold, you look like you know what kind of people you are playing with, why not buy them yourself? One creep wave goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I guess if you're talking about right clicking and nothing else, sure. But there are plenty of really nasty early game heroes that right click well and bring more to the table than she does in many situations. Shit, what about Leoric or Sven? Those two are fucking monsters for the entire game, beginning to end. Impossible to kill, hit stupidly hard, both have a targeted stun.

I dunno, I just don't see PA as being as dangerous as you're making her out to be, unless she has good luck with her dice rolls, especially with dice rolls on her daggers.
    Sven isn't scary, he only has mana for ult and stun and then he's dry, if you survive the storm bolt and walk away he can't chase. Leoric usually only has mana for two stuns as well and then has to pool for his ultimate, though I will say he's a fantastic hero early game, most of that is because he can tank and initiate - PA still does way more raw damage.

Too bad Valve deletes all replays now or I'd link the game of me being Clock in a 1v1 lane, a matchup I'm sure pretty much any other melee in the game would lose. Of course, I think it's enough to note that none of my PA wins go past 40 minutes.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-08-31 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted

I pretty sure TB has like 70 dmg at lvl 1 with meta

Yeah, but TB should die if Lion sneezes in his general direction. I lol'd when I checked his healthpool the other day. It's lower than Sniper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Yeah, but TB should die if Lion sneezes in his general direction. I lol'd when I checked his healthpool the other day. It's lower than Sniper.
    Yea TB was so op

lycan dogs more dmg than pl
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.