15+ Year Old Account
    Making google unhappy? I say, go for it!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten pretty used to my Samsung-Google UI thingamajig Galaxy S4... you'll be alright. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Oh boy, alright I'll dig into that...but it doesn't sound like something Samsung/Google would be very happy about. I'll only ask whether that would interfere with warranty - does it?
    They encourage it. Like no shit, they have in the past hired guys that make those custom roms. Plus you can make a backup of the stock rom and go back to it if you ever need to return the phone for warranty or whatever reason, they wont know a thing.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-12-07 at 03:07 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    They encourage it. Like no shit, they have in the past hired guys that make those custom roms. Plus you can make a backup of the stock rom and go back to it if you ever need to return the phone for warranty or whatever reason, they wont know a thing.
    To be fair, not every country has the same views on such dealings. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    To be fair, not every country has the same views on such dealings. :P
    If you do it right, they wont even know :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Ac4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist for 27$, not too bad.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Guys, is there a mail app for Google that I could use, that works exactly the same as the integrated Windows 8/8.1 Mail? The default Mail app is giving me a headache and it just plain won't work most of the time.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Guys, is there a mail app for Google that I could use, that works exactly the same as the integrated Windows 8/8.1 Mail? The default Mail app is giving me a headache and it just plain won't work most of the time.
    Google, as in Android?
    Gmail?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Google, as in Android?
    Gmail?
    Oh, my bad. Yeah I meant Gmail.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Oh, my bad. Yeah I meant Gmail.
    Have you tried Thunderbird?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Have you tried Thunderbird?
    Have you tried Thundercougarfalconbird?

...in all seriousness, I can't help here, I use gmail and haven't had any issues.

Any FireFox users having any trouble on the new FireFox version?
    It's been fine for the most part for me. But every now and then I come across some really annoying problems. >.<
    I've disabled all of my extensions, and I'll still have small problems crop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What version is it at now? 35?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Any FireFox users having any trouble on the new FireFox version?
    It's been fine for the most part for me. But every now and then I come across some really annoying problems. >.<
    I've disabled all of my extensions, and I'll still have small problems crop up.
    No problems here. Any exact descriptions? So I know to look out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    What version is it at now? 35?
    Version 26. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    No problems here. Any exact descriptions? So I know to look out for them.
    Sometimes the color contrast of websites randomly changes as I scroll. It seems to only affect images, but not the surrounding background or text.
    When I'm using YouTube, the small thumbnail images contrast changes to something really bright. I've also seen it on Classic Game Room's website, and maximum PC.

Some websites take forever to load, and causes the entire web browser to not respond until the site finishes loading. It happens on random sites at random times.

Forum post buttons (such as the bold, italics, post reply, cancel) sometimes won't work. Click it and nothing happens. >.<

I'm thinking of just re-installing FireFox and seeing if that fixes anything.

Version 26. :P

Sometimes the color contrast of websites randomly changes as I scroll. It seems to only affect images, but not the surrounding background or text.
    When I'm using YouTube, the small thumbnail images contrast changes to something really bright. I've also seen it on Classic Game Room's website, and maximum PC.

Some websites take forever to load, and causes the entire web browser to not respond until the site finishes loading. It happens on random sites at random times.

Forum post buttons (such as the bold, italics, post reply, cancel) sometimes won't work. Click it and nothing happens. >.<

I'm thinking of just re-installing FireFox and seeing if that fixes anything.
    The only one I've experienced is slow loading times/freezing and I find it's mostly caused by Flash using hardware acceleration.

Well, giving the re-installation some time. I've found that FireFox is running perfectly fine again. Hooray..
    Oh, and I've also re-installed my extensions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, giving the re-installation some time. I've found that FireFox is running perfectly fine again. Hooray..
    Oh, and I've also re-installed my extensions.
    That is always the most horrible and fun thing to do at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    That is always the most horrible and fun thing to do at the same time.
    I can see that being an issue for some, but I only use a few extensions, so it's pretty easy to locate and re-install them.

I get a can of "air" to give my PC a good dusting, and it rains the whole week :/