10+ Year Old Account
    From 4gamers: Less detail but looks amusing still about a couple months ago. I still can't stand Linus.

Logitech is weird.
    R&D is in Switzerland.
    All the Omron switches and stuff for mouse/keyboard produced in Japan.
    Assembly is owned / supervised by Logitech in China.

Wonder if they'll sell(right word?) switches to other companies. It's actually a pretty nice switch.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-06-13 at 12:10 AM.

My next project is attaching some old case fans to a frame, and plugging them into a fan header for more air-flow in my room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, all aboard the fun times.
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...64796/#4564796
    http://i.imgur.com/1fJyMz1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/thUoKEo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Gp0423P.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HEFNFPC.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    My next project is attaching some old case fans to a frame, and plugging them into a fan header for more air-flow in my room.
    Just plaster them everywhere.
    If you have a spare PSU you don't care about you can use molex adapters and do the 'paper clip' test / fool the PSU to be on. I don't know how much a tiny fan will do for a room though.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-06-13 at 10:18 AM.

It's only really for moving air around my PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    But..but...nVidia's drivers are always faultless and much better than AMD's...

You mean people on the internet have been *totally shocked* maybe exaggerating how good nVidia's drivers are?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, been reading the things out of boredem, probably worse for my sanity. Granted part reason is to have essentially ammo to shut people up about nVidia drivers being perfect and all that stuff. Won't deny that I don't like nVidia atm so there's that. Maybe if they clean up their shit but so far that doesn't seem to happen. I've always been one that you gain merit by your actions, not by your reputation.

The kitchen for example, don't care if someone has the title (the actual one, not the dumb show) "Master Chef" if they're a complete dick.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-06-13 at 11:53 PM.

When you're looking at specifications of motherboards that can take up to 128GB of RAM and you see:
    Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
    Can't we let 32 bit die already? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope!
    I don't know.
    Only reason I can think of are ancient CPUs that are still 32bit.
    Well, if AMD blows up one day and all 64bit patents go along with them, then yeah we're pretty fucked too for a good few years in processors.

Nope!
    I don't know.
    Only reason I can think of are ancient CPUs that are still 32bit.
    Well, if AMD blows up one day and all 64bit patents go along with them, then yeah we're pretty fucked too for a good few years in processors.
    Is that how that would work? I'm not familiar with American laws and patent laws in particular, anywhere I can read up? yes, I know how to google, but why would I come here if not for the eContact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Is that how that would work? I'm not familiar with American laws and patent laws in particular, anywhere I can read up? yes, I know how to google, but why would I come here if not for the eContact?
    I don't know where the contract is exactly anymore, but if I remember correctly, the contract for AMD and Intel in the most simple state is that in exchange for AMD to use x86 and some of Intel's other tech, Intel also gets to use some of AMD's stuff one of which includes AMD64/x64/64bit, whatever name you want to use.
    I don't know if there's a company closure or whatever clause, but that is kind of the state of it.
    If you don't have permission to use a technology from a different company then you're facing heavy lawsuits against you. It's something no company wants to deal with. Intel needs AMD to be alive. Both of them benefit from each other even if it's behind the scenes kind of thing.

If either of the two are acquired by another company or goes into administration, those IP sharing agreements are voided. If AMd went bankrupt, Intel would be forced to license its x86 IP to another competitor. I don't know what would happen to AMD's x64 IP though.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...69551/#4569551
    Must... invent... punch people through monitor tech..........

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    How do i open .bra files?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

You usually start by undoing the clasp...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    You usually start by undoing the clasp...
    lawl not that bra there was a .bra file in my record of agarest war folder so i was going to edit them to make the dlc give me more items XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    lawl not that bra there was a .bra file in my record of agarest war folder so i was going to edit them to make the dlc give me more items XD
    Notepad++ is my go-to program for trying to open that kind of file.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the clasp answer.

Time for all the forum drama on arkham knight performance again!!
    Sure was nice of them to release a new driver for batman profile and then forget the profile. At least they made a new sticky for .30, so everyone's comments for .06 and .12 get buried and never seen again.
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...78748/#4578748
    Well that's ironic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Notepad++ is my go-to program for trying to open that kind of file.
    Ah alright thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the clasp answer.

Time for all the forum drama on arkham knight performance again!!

https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...78748/#4578748
    Well that's ironic.
    I'd say it's hilariously ironic.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, pretty much addicted to FF14: ARR Online.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the GTX 760 is no longer cutting it. 3440x1440 is something to power, that's for sure. What to replace it with though, hm...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The people in the 980ti/FuryX thread are being fucking stupid >.>