10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It is not too bad, juat takes time.

So... I might have something that is holding me to 60 fps, not sure what it is yet. Ill have to check all video settings, and probably need to oc gpu.
    I think I noticed the same weird thing playing at the PTR, didn't bother to try fixing it since I'm not playing the game but I checked now and I'm hitting 160~ at Elwynn forest. Can't login at higher level characters since my account isn't activated but it's running as it should.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I think I noticed the same weird thing playing at the PTR, didn't bother to try fixing it since I'm not playing the game but I checked now and I'm hitting 160~ at Elwynn forest. Can't login at higher level characters since my account isn't activated but it's running as it should.
    My fps is tunning a bit under the radar myself, not too sure about ms though. I hard heard some people complaining about it though.

I finally finshed getting everything like I like it. I now just need to find a good black custom UI when someone makes one. I hate having a white windows bar.

Edit: My pair of Koss Sportapros have ended up breaking, I am going to see if I can get them to replace them. I heard Koss has a very good warranty system.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-08-02 at 09:07 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Edit: My pair of Koss Sportapros have ended up breaking, I am going to see if I can get them to replace them. I heard Koss has a very good warranty system.
    Let's say I have this friend who is the manager of a retail store.
    This friend has let it be known that they don't even ask for receits in their store anymore, they just have a box where they switch straight off, barely trying to find replacement parts first.

Apparently Windows has put a MBR on my storage drive. No idea why, or how, because I have never tried to boot off it, and have not installed Windows while the drive was installed. It now thinks that this drive needs to be backed up in the weekly backup because it is a "system drive". Of course, this fails, because this means the system backup tries to write a terabyte of data instead of the incremental update for just the 128GB Crucial M4, and fails.

Any ideas how to fix this? Will Windows break if I simply delete the two files in the root of the drive (Windows is only on my M4)? Will this stop Windows Backup thinking my storage drive needs backing up (well, technically it does, but not in the same backup as my OS )?

Should I just get my shit off that drive and format it?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2015-08-02 at 11:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Let's say I have this friend who is the manager of a retail store.
    This friend has let it be known that they don't even ask for receits in their store anymore, they just have a box where they switch straight off, barely trying to find replacement parts first.
    Yeah, im waiting for them to email or contact me, I have registered my headphones. Im really missing them, I would rather wear them than my more expensive(34$) Soundmagic e30.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Apparently Windows has put a MBR on my storage drive. No idea why, or how, because I have never tried to boot off it, and have not installed Windows while the drive was installed. It now thinks that this drive needs to be backed up in the weekly backup because it is a "system drive". Of course, this fails, because this means the system backup tries to write a terabyte of data instead of the incremental update for just the 128GB Crucial M4, and fails.

Any ideas how to fix this? Will Windows break if I simply delete the two files in the root of the drive (Windows is only on my M4)? Will this stop Windows Backup thinking my storage drive needs backing up (well, technically it does, but not in the same backup as my OS )?

Should I just get my shit off that drive and format it?
    So it is on another drive besides the one that you installed Windows on?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

So it is on another drive besides the one that you installed Windows on?
    Yes.

And if I want to choose the locations that need to be backed up, it thinks this drive is a system drive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Yes.

And if I want to choose the locations that need to be backed up, it thinks this drive is a system drive.
    Huh..thats odd. What was on that hard drive before that? Do you have two MBRs? Did that disk have an OS on it before that?

It was a new drive that I cloned the old storage drive to when it started making noises like a broken car transmission. There was no OS on it.

For you guys with Win10:
    Can you check whether you can get a start screen rather than a start menu?

10+ Year Old Account
    For you guys with Win10:
    Yeah, there's a button you can turn on to make a start screen as opposed to menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    For you guys with Win10:
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, there's a button you can turn on to make a start screen as opposed to menu.
    Here:

Thanks, all!

Also, why the HECK is the i5 6600K behind the i5 5657C in like, all the game-tests? It's clocked wayy lower.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently the 128 MB on-die eDRAM can be used as L4 cache with a discrete card and thus makes it cream the i5 4690K and i5 6600K.
    Meaning, don't recommend the Skylake CPUs for gamers, recommend broadwell?
    Wow.
    Sweclockers is currently trying to get ahold of an i7 5775C to verify its performance in comparison to the i7 6700K.
    Read more: http://www.sweclockers.com/test/2086...ake/31#content

What the hell is with the prices on these things? Looking at dustinhome, prices put the 6600k 1000 NOK above the previous stuff last I looked...

15+ Year Old Account
    So question, I had one of my games(HotS) on my other hard drive. It is working fine and everything...but it has no icon...it is just blank, how can I fix that?

So question, I had one of my games(HotS) on my other hard drive. It is working fine and everything...but it has no icon...it is just blank, how can I fix that?
    Right-click, properties, change icon..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, think I'm just going to forgo another generation of CPU, wheeeee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, think I'm just going to forgo another generation of CPU, wheeeee.
    LGA 1155 here :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, still 2600 here.

In the mean time I want this.
    http://www.eizoglobal.com/press/rele...ls/fs2735.html

2500K still going strong. I guess I'm hoping that Zen isn't a flop.

I'm more than ever contemplating X99 now. I thought Skylake was supposed to be the big bang of new CPUs, but... eh...?