10+ Year Old Account
    So, Amazon Logistics. Avoid at all cost.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Did you try this fix?

Also there may be some option for hardware acceleration, toggle that and see if it fix anything.
    Fixed it, thanks!

No hardware acceleration stuff ever since Flash went bye bye. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Well I picked up a Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti and decided to grab a Samsung CFG40 24" 144Hz monitor since I wanted one for FPS games like PUBG and the ultrawide for everything else. I'm excited for this weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I've lost like 11-12 pounds over the last 7 days friends.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I don't know how much that is in human units but it sounds like something significant, keep up with it man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I don't know how much that is in human units but it sounds like something significant, keep up with it man!
    Well...

Usually they say it's healthy to lose 1-2 pounds per week if you're overweight and dieting, with the goal of losing weight and getting down to a healthy level.

I just have to not gain this back.

I got about 50 more I want to lose. XD
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It's about 5 kg.

Got the Samsung CFG70 24" in today and man I miss 144Hz for FPS games. Also the picture quality on this is really good, colors aren't as great as my IPS Dell U3415W obviously but having nice deep blacks is great! Only con on this is the ridiculous stand that comes with it, I will definitely need a wall mount in the future.

That's impressive!
    I've doubled my weight since I started with my anti-epileptics (for my bipolar). They slow my metabolism to a crawl.
    I'm now at 93kg/204,6lbs.
    With my history of eating disorders, this is not comfortable for me.
    But then again, a surprising amount of it is muscle mass, due to me trying to compensate with going to the gym, it's still unbearable.

I am a fan of 120Hz, but I have trouble telling the difference when going higher. My Computer sure can't even handle wow at 60 fps, let alone other games. My 4770k and gtx 680 are old. I have two 60Hz atm, TN and IPS.

15+ Year Old Account
    I lost like 80 pounds in like a year and a half. Feels nice, everyone complimenting me. I'm 164lbs right now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the comments guys!

And damn, @apepi, great job! I take it you're keeping it off at this point, yeah? Did you lose a lot in the initial week or two, or was it gradual from the first week to the last week?

I ended my first week having lost 12 pounds. Gained a pound and a half because yesterday ended up being a cheat day for the second half, thanks to my best friend being home from his second year med school finals. We had an awesome beer (and some not so awesome beers) and went to a local brewery pub and I had an obnoxiously good burger that tasted even better after such a week as last week, after eating a cup of delicious french onion soup.

Now today? It's already 330PM local time and I'm only 520 calories deep. :P
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the comments guys!

And damn, @apepi, great job! I take it you're keeping it off at this point, yeah? Did you lose a lot in the initial week or two, or was it gradual from the first week to the last week?

I ended my first week having lost 12 pounds. Gained a pound and a half because yesterday ended up being a cheat day for the second half, thanks to my best friend being home from his second year med school finals. We had an awesome beer (and some not so awesome beers) and went to a local brewery pub and I had an obnoxiously good burger that tasted even better after such a week as last week, after eating a cup of delicious french onion soup.

Now today? It's already 330PM local time and I'm only 520 calories deep. :P
    For a while I did not lose any. Then one day I looked at the scale and it was like a lot of it was just...gone? It took me a while to see "Damn I have lost a shit load of weight!" when I put on my pants and I felt like a kid in his dad's clothing. I mean I was a size 42 waist, and now I am like a size 32-33 waist, and I even have a pair of 30's that I can fit in. All it took for me was just changing my diet, eating a little better. No more soda's in my house, I only drink them when I go buy a pizza or go out to eat. I never buy myself any candy, I only have that when people buy it for me. I don't buy hardly any snacks. I really only eat bad when am outside my house. Every now and then I do bake, but it is literally a whole production, taking like most of my day to do it(caramel rolls are a bitch). I basically only drink filtered water from my faucet, and I switched to wheat bread. Just some small changes that somewhat changed into a better lifestyle. One thing I do need to do is start exercising, gaining some muscle wouldn't be too bad. I was like 155lbs a month ago, but I gained a little more weight back(to 170) but I have been going down to hit 160, which I think is a good weight for me to stay at.

I have also tried some of the liquid meals, like Soylent, wasn't too bad.

One thing I do want to lose is this belly fat, but that is much harder I think. It feels really good to get compliments "You have lost so much weight!", and I am not ashamed to being shirtless. It has really boosted my confidence.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    For a while I did not lose any. Then one day I looked at the scale and it was like a lot of it was just...gone? It took me a while to see "Damn I have lost a shit load of weight!" when I put on my pants and I felt like a kid in his dad's clothing. I mean I was a size 42 waist, and now I am like a size 32-33 waist, and I even have a pair of 30's that I can fit in. All it took for me was just changing my diet, eating a little better. No more soda's in my house, I only drink them when I go buy a pizza or go out to eat. I never buy myself any candy, I only have that when people buy it for me. I don't buy hardly any snacks. I really only eat bad when am outside my house. Every now and then I do bake, but it is literally a whole production, taking like most of my day to do it(caramel rolls are a bitch). I basically only drink filtered water from my faucet, and I switched to wheat bread. Just some small changes that somewhat changed into a better lifestyle. One thing I do need to do is start exercising, gaining some muscle wouldn't be too bad. I was like 155lbs a month ago, but I gained a little more weight back(to 170) but I have been going down to hit 160, which I think is a good weight for me to stay at.

I have also tried some of the liquid meals, like Soylent, wasn't too bad.

One thing I do want to lose is this belly fat, but that is much harder I think. It feels really good to get compliments "You have lost so much weight!", and I am not ashamed to being shirtless. It has really boosted my confidence.
    That's good!

Shame that I gave up soda many many years back. My issue is tasty craft beer, pizza, burgers, the like. I don't eat candy either.

I use MyFitnessPal to track my diet, though, feel free to add me if you ever get on there! Just search Deltrus.

Thankfully I also got off coffee with cream and sugar many years back, as well, just black coffee, so basically calorie-less. This past week? Besides my very singular cheat day yesterday, all I've drank is black coffee and water.

In terms of what you're eating... I would honestly even say try to get off the wheat bread but instead eat sprouted grain bread - or no bread at all. :P Bread is pretty horrible, loaded with a metric ton of carbs, which of course contribute to a more fatty body if you don't burn it off.

Honestly, do what I've been doing and make sure you get 60+ minutes of sweat-inducing walking in each day and that belly will surely tone down. Crunches should help as well!
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the new Panasonic IPS panels as a monitor please. That doesn't cost $5k+. Aka I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're telling me I should come be a barista for your business and let folks like you focus on the real job at hand, right?
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, after almost a week of the Logitech Pro Tenkeyless keyboard thingy. It weird that I actually prefer the G910's weird ass keycaps? Mostly the space bar though. The space bar is more lowered compared to the traditional key caps which actually is really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I traded in my Toyota Corolla Sport Plus with 30k miles on it for a 2010 Acura TL SH-AWD with 136k miles on it, yesterday. XD

Well, I got my monthly payments lowered... and I got my faster car. hehe
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should've gone with boring cars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate boring cars.
    "A flower.