Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    No like, is it ~200 games or ~500 games.
    447? That's what I read.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted a picture delt :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't read your crazy Nordic languages.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    I'm going to pay $100/month for 53/53mbit, once my GPU has arrived & my motherboard replaced I'll have the juice to record stuff without stuttering :P

I'll keep my 40 gigabit at Dreamhack, thanks :C I'm completely fine with that!

Does anybody know of a 32" monitor? I'd like one for my HTPC/Xbox/Ouya at my dorm when I move in, I'm not going to buy a TV because then I'd have to pay $30/month to DR.dk simply because having a TV = you have cable TV according to them.

Having ~500 games on Steam, I already have 9/10 of their games :/

Tetris, what's your thoughts on Eizo monitors?
    im pretty sure it doesnt matter whether you have a TV or not aslong as you have other devices through which you can use DR's services

Tetris, what's your thoughts on Eizo monitors?
    Depends which Eizo monitors. The 10 000USD+ ones?

Their VA panels are fantastic. Their design choices leaves much to be desired. For IPS, I prefer the Pro Art-series from ASUS, which I'm sure people are growing tired of me recommending by now, but they are simply the best in the pricerange.
    I'd love to see more VA-panels, tbqh, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    im pretty sure it doesnt matter whether you have a TV or not aslong as you have other devices through which you can use DR's services
    What do you mean? I won't have a radio nope :P

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Depends which Eizo monitors. The 10 000USD+ ones?

Their VA panels are fantastic. Their design choices leaves much to be desired. For IPS, I prefer the Pro Art-series from ASUS, which I'm sure people are growing tired of me recommending by now, but they are simply the best in the pricerange.
    I'd love to see more VA-panels, tbqh, though.
    Just read up IPS vs VA vs TN, sad to see that no monitors are good at everything, ohwell :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean? I won't have a radio nope :P

Just read up IPS vs VA vs TN, sad to see that no monitors are good at everything, ohwell :P
    you have internet and i assume a atleast semi new cell phone

Deleted
    I just checked my steam library, thought I had fewer games but yeah :P

Which is it what?
    447 games? what the hell! I'd bet there's quite a few of them you haven't ever played

Deleted
    I just checked my steam library, thought I had fewer games but yeah :P
    What's your top 10 most played games? If you mind checking
    I don't have so many games, and now is a good time to look for some.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For $370, just got this in my email:

VisionTek Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card and ATI Technologies DiRT Showdown, Deus Ex, Nexiuz and Total War: Shogun 2 and Battlefield 3 and Sonic Generations Download Game Coupons Bundle

Again.... $370.

Good GOD.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    you have internet and i assume a atleast semi new cell phone
    Yeah but that doesn't mean I use DR's services, nor do I ever want to. They're the Fox news in Denmark.

Most played games:
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, 334 hours played
    Call of Duty Black Ops Singleplayer, 102 hours
    Call of Duty World at War 33 hours, really is ~250 hours since I played it from the CD until I lost them. (Zombies mainly)
    Dungeon Defenders: 66 hours
    Saints Row: The Third: 52 hours
    Skyrim: 51 hours, played it for about a week, never touched it again
    The Binding of Isaac: 49 hours
    Team Fortress 2: 49 hours
    Battlefield Bad Company 2: 44 hours
    Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II: 41 hours + 40 hours from the expansion packs

My worst purchase was probably Arkham City as I wasn't allowed to log on GFWL due to regional restrictions, contacted GFWL, they told me to contact Steam, Steam told me to contact Warner Bros., Warner Bros. told me to contact Steam for a refund, Steam told me they wouldn't issue a refund due to their policies. But I've now moved to Denmark so maybe it won't block me anymore. (Lived in Greenland back then, all Batman games including Lego Batman was blocked in Greenland for some reason.

I'm also very disappointed of the publishers thinking $1 = €1, they seriously need to stop doing that.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-07-18 at 05:03 PM.

Armory

Deleted
    <snip!>
    Saints Row: The Third: 52 hours
    <snip!>
    Would you recommended SR3?

I'm also very disappointed of the publishers thinking $1 = €1, they seriously need to stop doing that.
    Nono. Don't worry, they're not that stupid. They just want to make more money.

Also, how is Black Ops (the first) still this expensive? I wouldn't ever buy it, but way to screw over your fans, whoever makes them.
    Also. Going to build my friend a computer soon. My first hands-on with Ivy Bridge.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Nono. Don't worry, they're not that stupid. They just want to make more money.

Also, how is Black Ops (the first) still this expensive? I wouldn't ever buy it, but way to screw over your fans, whoever makes them.
    Also. Going to build my friend a computer soon. My first hands-on with Ivy Bridge.
    The first part of your post answers your question :P

Quote Originally Posted by Godsk View Post
    Would you recommended SR3?
    Yes absolutely, even at full retail price.

Armory

Having watched that WC "tutorial" a few pages back it somewhat put some doubt into my head, does anyone have a proper WC guide that I could use? Really dont wanna fry my components.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Having watched that WC "tutorial" a few pages back it somewhat put some doubt into my head, does anyone have a proper WC guide that I could use? Really dont wanna fry my components.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHNFh...feature=relmfu part1
    &nbsp;

Thanks tetris

Seriously wish we could get better internet speeds here in America. It's like our ISPs are living in 2007 but still trying to give us a 2012 internet. =|
    Don't get me started on belgian providers... Pretty much all the big providers still have retarded download limits, like 50 gb/month... Go over that limit? dial up speeds, or pay 5 euros for 5 gb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    Don't get me started on belgian providers... Pretty much all the big providers still have retarded download limits, like 50 gb/month... Go over that limit? dial up speeds, or pay 5 euros for 5 gb.
    Still better than Greenland though, for $500 you get 4mbit/1mbit & 100GB download limit

Armory

That's what you get for living hundreds of miles from the civilized world out in the north Atlantic :P