Sprained / Broken or schwat?

OK so today I went skiing and went into their park(I'm quite good as I have been doing it for two years). There was a massive jump that was 90 feet to the landing with a flat*in-between*followed by a downhill landing. Something like .-\ (landing, flat in-between, jump thats suppose to be 90 feet from landing). As I went for it I just about landed it perfectly however the heel of my right foot hit the knuckle( the part that*transitions*from flat to downhill) with big force. Fell pretty nicely and got right back up and the only thing hurt from that was my heel. At first it did not hurt at all as i continued skiing, but as time went by slowly if I *decided to put pressure it would hurt, not very much but enough to be like "that's annoying". A few hours have passed and it hurts a lot more then it did when I hit, however, I can walk on it pretty fine but a slight limp is there. I walk on the front of my foot to avoid the unpleasent feeling. So my question is Did I Sprain my heel, is it broken or schwat? Doubt its broken cause if it was id be crying for sure. It feels normal when im sitting or lying down * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Posting on MMO-champ cause in the past I have gotten good advice with previous situations.*

10+ Year Old Account
    it would have hurt immediately if it was broken you probably just got a real bad bruise

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the best advice I can give is to just get it checked out and spare yourself some potential trouble down the road, the only other advice I can offer is please, dear god please, learn to use proper punctuation. Your paragraph was nearly incomprehensible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    In short, everybody's equally important, but there's a certain order of importance.

if the pain is coming from directly below ur feet, u probably have fractured it. I doubt u have sprained it tbh, as it should be swollen if u are in that much of pain on use. fracture will heal itself in a couple of weeks but as always, best bet is an xray to confirm

I am quite positive that is is not broken. Considering you went skiing after your fall.
    You should have quit skiing and put some ice on it and have some rest. Now you probably made the injury a bit worse and will now take longer to heal.
    You can go to a doctor to be sure, but I doubt he will do anything except giving some advice to have some rest.

it could be a green fracture? I once landed on my elbow (around age 16) after falling from monkey bars (stupid me hanging upside-down by my toes on wet bars), it feel really sore but I was still able to move the joint up to a certain point before getting shooting pains, it turned out it was a very fine fracture in the elbow region - still had to wear a cast for 8 weeks.
    Last edited by Khaidu; 2012-03-11 at 05:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    See a doctor, really. MMOC may be a great community for some advice, but it should not be your resource for medical things.