7 3.23%
  • Defect - Screw it, we're gonna lose, might as well switch to the other side

20 9.22%
  • Medic - Use your healing skills to get us to victory

12 5.53%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am either going Red Dawn on their asses, or if they seem intelligent/cool I may defect Humans pretty much suck.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably stealth around and gather up as much weapons and other supplies that i can, rally up some party members and then start a rebel force and kick some ass.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I'd gather up, train and equip small units of highly mobile, highly trained squads then insert them behind enemy lines to disrupt enemy communications, lines of supply, sabotage Main supply routes, key installations and generally be a right fucking pain in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I'd become one of their lackeys. I'd be like Gaius Baltar, and I'd boink a Number 6 (and later, Lucy Lawless) in every way imaginable.
    This, definitely. But in all seriousness, I'd likely go out in some kind of suicide attack screaming LEEEEEROOYYYY.

Lead a small group of people belonging to a larger one. Always ready to rebel though

Deleted
    I'd probs start looting

10+ Year Old Account
    Tech guy. Due to health reasons, I am unreliable as a soldier, but a I have a fair head on my shoulders, and I pay attention to details. And I don't trust myself with leadership.

Avoiding the fight is not an option for me. If someone wants a piece of my Norway/World, they better be prepared to pay with their limbs!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

not a bad spread so far, at least we wouldnt get overrun due to everyone wanting to lead the world.

Hide in a bunker, 'cause I'm a coward. If the evil we-kill-for-fun-and-not-because-we-were-attacked aliens are about to win, I'd kill myself. If I'm trapped with a crowd of people and they start turning insane (like The Mist), I'd kill myself too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Blood for the blood god.

Who cares for mankind ? I am waiting in my vault.

Deleted
    Well screw you guys; i'd baricade myself somewhere and wait till it's all over

Screw it, im going into a bunker and hiding till it blows over sums it up pretty well hah.. I don't think any of my skills will be very useful. And knowing my luck I'd already be dead! (very morbid way of looking at it i suppose).

Medic I guess, I wouldn't mind helping out folks
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Blood for the blood god.
    Heretic filth you shall be purged in the fire of our guns!

Black Templars FTW!!!
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

I'd probably be a soldier, as it's simple and it could be quite fun if i get over being scared.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    Heretic filth you shall be purged in the fire of our guns!

Black Templars FTW!!!
    Calm down now, we're all friends here.

>:]

Where's the option that says "the resistance will need accountants, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Calm down now, we're all friends here.

>:]
    lol no were not your a disciple of Khorne and im a righteous zealot bent on removing all demonic influence! thats not the same as 2 buddies playing scrabble

course if we did play scrabble I demand Spess Mareenz count as a word
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Duck and hide underground :P Im a lover, not a fighter so this wouldnt be my cup of tea.