Help uninstall windows

Well, i want to install w7 on my SSD.. but dont have any cd.. because of a reason i cant say here, so is there any way i can uninstall it?

I'm confused by your question... Do you want to uninstall Windows 7 on a HDD and then install it on the SSD? Or are you asking how to install Windows 7 without the disk?

If it's the second question: No, there's no way to install Windows 7 without the disk. You can make a USB boot drive, but you still need a disk to create that.

Wait? What are you trying to do? Install Windows or uninstall Windows? Or do you have an older version of Windows on this SSD and want to install Windows 7 onto it?
    And how do you want to install it, if you do not have a CD? I don't really understand your problem here I think. Do you have a copy of Win7? But not as a CD? Download?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can buy Windows 7 online if you want.
    Did it like that when my HDD crashed
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Can't you retrieve the CD-Key from the version installed in your HDD, and then use that to validate when installing into your SSD?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have a CD because you pirated, that's not our issue and not one we will help you with here. If you were resourceful enough to get a copy illegally, I'm sure you're resourceful enough to figure out how to install it yourself.

Also you can just format the HDD / SSD to uninstall Windows. There is no "uninstall" option like what you're thinking of, just wipe the drive clean and start over
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right