Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry hopefully someone else knows that feel...

http://imgur.com/P5LHA

whyyyyyyyyyy

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get my legendary within next week, This week was 56/60 so KINDA feel your pain haha.

close, but there's a special section in the deepest depths of hell for whoever decided that the RNG could line up this way.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    dengsauce <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Not from the same quest as you, but I definitely can tell you I've had similar things happen way too many times. Frustrating indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by nezgral View Post
    dengsauce <3
    hi nezzy <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    close, but there's a special section in the deepest depths of hell for whoever decided that the RNG could line up this way.
    lolololol

are there not bear asses to collect

I get my last cluster from Morchok, so I almost feel your pain.

That's exactly what's going to happen to me, I will get my 60th cluster on Madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    That's exactly what's going to happen to me, I will get my 60th cluster on Madness.
    finally someone to share my frustration.

I don't know that feel since after being screwed from the last guild, i got in one where there are 2 rogues before my turn - in a month or less i should start to get my shards (atm i have 190 gathered from the times no one else was there, better than nothing)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I would of had that happen to me, except I did the math and decided to lead a pug 25 morch and get 2 so I finished on spine in 10 man

Just finish it on Tuesday after the reset?

Deleted
    got my 59th cluster on madness oh the horror

I had to wait an extra week for mine since we extended our raid lockout from the previous week to lock in a better HM Madness ranking. Not the same, but I still feel your pain. Granted, it still doesn't beat the Warrior who was working on Shadowmourne. He needed one Shadowfrost Shard to finish the questline and then kill LK. Over the course of a 12/12 HM clear, he got exactly one Shadowfrost Shard. Only problem is that it was off of HM Lich King.

Deleted
    how about being at 332/333 with dw dead a few weeks ago? sameish pain as that coulda been one less boss to ahve to kil to get legendary..... which may be the cause of me ending up in same situdation as you! dam 10 man drop rates!

Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    Me to sucks gotta wait a whole week grrrr
    You Can't C Me!!

I really lucked out. I'm going to get my 60th cluster off spine. Not this lockout, but next.

ARGGGGG im 60/60 this week at madness >_< I feel ya

I managed to land on 332/333 as well.

Last week I was 57/60.

Now we're going to kill spine, then do like 6 hours of madness attempts ending on sunday, unless we kill it this week early (we are 7/8, so it's entirely possible we will flub heroic madness entirely as it is progression)