Fun places to mess with Allys

When I started playing this game (late BC) I remember leveling in tarren mill and the alliance would always be there causing havoc and fucking with lowbies. Eventually horde level 70's would show and start helping the lowbies. This instigated some sweet world pvp. I'm wondering if there's a good ally place to go and wreak some havoc? I want to hear your suggestions!!!

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 07:53 PM ----------

Interesting, I figured this forum would have had a field day with this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    World pvp is dead.... With that being said, on ally side we still get some horde in Goldshire.

You think BC was crazy world pvp, you basically got the table scraps from Vanilla world pvp between Tarren Mill and Southshore. Back before battlegrounds, that was THE only place to pvp (or I guess crossroads).

But regardless, I still find Hyjal to be a good place to pvp. I can teleport in there and find some easy 80 - 84s to crush and it eventually gets the bees nest stirring a bit. Granted I'm alliance feral druid in near full cata gear, it still is pretty funny to 1 shot anyone 84 and under.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late BC world PvP in Tarren Mill/South Shore? It was pretty much dead when BC came out, let alone during late BC. That whole scene was at it's peak in like early to mid 2005.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect