Thread: Tricks and DoTs

Tricks and DoTs

Just wondering if anyone knows how DoTs behave with regard to tricks of the trade.

I'm aware that DP and VT retain any INT or SP proc bonuses until they are refreshed or expire, but I wasn't so sure about TotT.

Does it work like the majordomo HC buff where the DoTs drop back after it expires, or does it behave similarly to int procs, so that I can basically keep 15% increased dmg on my DoTs.

*appologies if this has been answered already, my attempts at searching brought up tens of thousands of useless results, and trying tyo get some target dummy time that doesnt get affected by procs etc is a ball-ache.

Ty for any help

Deleted
    They retain the increased damage for their duration.
    When the rogue has that addon that says 'tricks gave you x extra damage' it makes me sad because it's not including the dot damage that will continue after. Sadly this addon is the reason they stopped giving me tott.

Awesome, now to enslave my rogue

15+ Year Old Account
    I get TotT all the time - unless the warrior or mage are using two cooldowns at once, I'm our default TotT target because we gain the most out of it during a regular rotation.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter