View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I FITE N TANK.
    TANK N SPANK.

Feral all the way baby

Areto was meant to look like what she is on my avvie/sig, with lilac eyes, but right now she has long, fur tufted elf ears and stuck with derp blue eyes. I still love her nontheless, but I would've loved her more if she had her alpha-ness. Oh well ^^;

Kinda makes me wonder, though. The male worgen have glowy eyes that change, just like the alpha female worgen. Why didn't they keep the same element for the females too?

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I never had a problem with my female Draenei's breasts, I think they look good. Other than that and you wanting to change worgens dance i agree with pretty much everything you said
    ... Yeah, their boobs are fine. I think Blizz used the Draenei skeleton for the worgen female and slapped a skin on it :/ I will say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I FITE N TANK.
    TANK N SPANK.

Feral all the way baby
    No more of that in MoP They're making bears and cats separate specs. It seems logical, so bears can get their own feral tank gear, and cats can get their own feral dps gear... I'm still not sure about the concept though.

Kinda makes me wonder, though. The male worgen have glowy eyes that change, just like the alpha female worgen. Why didn't they keep the same element for the females too?
    Cyberfurries with their MAKE HER MORE PRETTY. Sniff. Her eyes were fine... Just the eyes alone were feminine compared to the males which are more glossed over. If people wanted the female worgen to look more feminine than the males, they had a choice of long eyelashes and sultry eyes. The pupils erase the mindless feral look that the males have.
    Last edited by Flufflemonster; 2012-03-19 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    I'll have you know there's a handful of people on the forums on Blizzard that made multiple threads of this issue, that disagrees with you.
    Spamming the official forums and these will not win you any battles or bring attention to your cause. All it will serve to do is cause those threads to be seen as spam and locked and/or deleted. If you want something changed speak your mind with your pocketbook. If enough people agree with you Blizzard will change the model. I'm willing to bet though that there isn't as many as you think who are willing to make their voices heard in a way Blizzard will have to listen to.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I still agree with this wholeheartedly, unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's going to ever happen. I wish it would, as I loved the Alpha females and already had looks picked out for my human warrior I was race-changing before Blizzard butchered them.

The thing I pushed most was asking Blizzard to let us have both options, and they didn't do it. :\

I think I actually like the female worgens in Alpha, but they don't look polished as the ones do now. I really hate the male worgen dance too btw lol. Just these little complaints just add to the pile of crap from Cata. The female Pandaren look stupid imo, just look like a female dwarf with fur.

i liked them more in alpha too but this was is long over mate
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Thing is, Blizzard never goes backwards. Look at the Alpha vanilla models. Human females looked different than they do now. Human males too. They were scrapped and the current ones added in. Same with trolls, tauren, etc. BC saw minor tweaks to the blood elf males. Their alphas are gone. I'm sorry but the alpha model is not returning. And far as we can see, there aren't any remodels in Mists of Pandaria. The only thing they've done from the looks of it, is added in monk animations to the races that can be monks.

And there's plenty of people who like their worgen the way they are. And really... you are going to keep beating a dead horse? Cataclysm came out December 7th 2010. It is now May 18th 2012. That is 1 year and 4 months. If they were going to do any more tweaks, it would of been in 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Blizzard hasn't changed them, probably because they are now established. There's tons of worgen females on my server. And I garantee, over half of them love their chars the way they are.

I am sorry you didn't get something that you hyped up in your mind. And honestly, I can blame some of that on Blizzard for unveiling the alpha when they knew she was not a finalized model. The Pandaren female they have revealed, looks solid. And if we get some animation videos, and if the beta starts this week, I bet we will see that the pandaren female was hidden for a reason, so they wouldn't have to go back over and remodel. They took their time this time, and worked on a much more fleshed out and ready looking model. But I wont grow attatched to it until the last days of the beta, when I am 100% possitive it is the finalized model. Right now, I am 95% sure it is the finalized model. But I'd have to actually see it in action and play it in the beta before I can say so with absollute certainty.

Anyways I'm done posting in this thread. The topic really is to me, a swore topic that people just don't know when to let go of. Some have proclaimed they will keep protesting all the way to the day WoW closes down for good. There has bound to come a time when even Blizzard will say "enough is enough. She is what she is." and leave her as she is. I'd much rather they said that now than later. But oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Spamming the official forums and these will not win you any battles or bring attention to your cause. All it will serve to do is cause those threads to be seen as spam and locked and/or deleted. If you want something changed speak your mind with your pocketbook. If enough people agree with you Blizzard will change the model. I'm willing to bet though that there isn't as many as you think who are willing to make their voices heard in a way Blizzard will have to listen to.
    We're just voicing our opinions and hoping this thread will be noticed by the people who are posting on the actual battle.net web site so it can be shared. Blizzard will listen if enough people talk about it. Ignoring the problem is ignorant. Ignorant people are ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    The thing I pushed most was asking Blizzard to let us have both options, and they didn't do it. :\
    It's what I'm asking for now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    Thing is, Blizzard never goes backwards. Look at the Alpha vanilla models. Human females looked different than they do now. Human males too. They were scrapped and the current ones added in. Same with trolls, tauren, etc. BC saw minor tweaks to the blood elf males. Their alphas are gone. I'm sorry but the alpha model is not returning. And far as we can see, there aren't any remodels in Mists of Pandaria. The only thing they've done from the looks of it, is added in monk animations to the races that can be monks.

And there's plenty of people who like their worgen the way they are. And really... you are going to keep beating a dead horse? Cataclysm came out December 7th 2010. It is now May 18th 2012. That is 1 year and 4 months. If they were going to do any more tweaks, it would of been in 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Blizzard hasn't changed them, probably because they are now established. There's tons of worgen females on my server. And I garantee, over half of them love their chars the way they are.

I am sorry you didn't get something that you hyped up in your mind. And honestly, I can blame some of that on Blizzard for unveiling the alpha when they knew she was not a finalized model. The Pandaren female they have revealed, looks solid. And if we get some animation videos, and if the beta starts this week, I bet we will see that the pandaren female was hidden for a reason, so they wouldn't have to go back over and remodel. They took their time this time, and worked on a much more fleshed out and ready looking model. But I wont grow attatched to it until the last days of the beta, when I am 100% possitive it is the finalized model. Right now, I am 95% sure it is the finalized model. But I'd have to actually see it in action and play it in the beta before I can say so with absollute certainty.

Anyways I'm done posting in this thread. The topic really is to me, a swore topic that people just don't know when to let go of. Some have proclaimed they will keep protesting all the way to the day WoW closes down for good. There has bound to come a time when even Blizzard will say "enough is enough. She is what she is." and leave her as she is. I'd much rather they said that now than later. But oh well.
    Not asking them to go backwards. I want more options, and Blizz has them. They're not deleted. They still have the models, model viewer PROVES it. The model we have now started nearly from scratch. And if Blizz really thinks it can slide without fixing the bugs, the graphical bugs on the worgen Female, they won't. People notice and they will speak out. Blizz messed up, and they tried to hint that they know they did. If they compensate us for adding alpha options, many of us who don't like the current model will be happy and others wouldn't give a damn because their current models are left alone. Heck, do that for the males too. I loved the non snaggletooth cuddly males. People are asking for model updates from back in Vanilla. So I don't understand why you're saying femme worgs have no right to get their lovin'. I'm glad your server likes their worgen females. We just want to fix the clippings and everything that they have so they can look better. We don't want to aesthetically change them, just fix graphical and skeletal issues. And I just want more options. I'm voicing my opinion. I have a right, and you telling me otherwise will not stop me. Threats that my protests are futile, won't stop me. It won't stop me from supporting those would agree with me. We just want more options.
    Last edited by Flufflemonster; 2012-03-19 at 12:56 AM.

there is a thread about this subject going on right now, everyones just excited bout the new info so its lulled a bit

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...417597?page=20

That's good. No bashing you for doing so. Not trying to get rid of them.
    Why do you like them, I ask? I'm curious. I just find them flawed.
    they look cute :3

many people point out the fact that they look too different from males, but I think that feels more natural. here's the thing:

• the worgen transformation is related to aggressivity. that's why you can't fight in human form (and it's why the pack form was uncontrollable);
    • in most species (humans included) males are more agressive than females. (one exception is the spotted hyena. the female is bigger, stronger and has a fake penis which is bigger than the male's true thing );
    • as such, you could say the transformation in males is closer to the wolf form than females, who are closer to human form, especially near the central nervous system (which is in the head);
    • this would explain:
      • the fact that the male's eyes is closer to wolves and the female's is closer to humans;
      • the fact that the male's head is more shaped like worf heads while the female's is rounder, kind of a midterm between wolf and human;

remember, worgen form is a transformation, not a species. that's why such things are possible

(the model is a bit buggy, but a buggy worgen arm is still more beautiful than a forsaken "zig-zag" arm. and my main is forsaken lol)

We're just voicing our opinions and hoping this thread will be noticed by the people who are posting on the actual battle.net web site so it can be shared. Blizzard will listen if enough people talk about it. Ignoring the problem is ignorant. Ignorant people are ignorant.
    Yes because if they ignore your pleas on their official site they will suddenly see the light shine when you whine about it on a fansite. Blizzard would listen if enough people did talk about in a way that hurt Blizzards bottom line. Unfortunately it's just not a priority for Blizzard to please the vocal minority.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2012-03-19 at 01:11 AM.

also I agree the worgen form dance is EXTREMELY slutty. that's why I only dance in human form on my puppies :3

Yes because if they ignore your pleas on their official site they will suddenly see the light shine when you whine about it on a fansite. Blizzard would listen if enough people did talk about. Unfortunately it's just not a priority for Blizzard to please the vocal minority.
    i wouldnt call it a minority, any time someone mentions the female panderan theres a lot of "man i hope they dont turn out like the worgen", and blizz has also admitted the "public reaction" hasnt been all that great.

it wouldnt be a lot of work to add stuff that already exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a random topic, I believe all of the vanilla races needs a new polishing as well. Right now, the -best- models belong to Goblins, though sadly I detest them. But their animations, their structure, everything is well rounded and I don't think there has been any complaints about glitches?

Meanwhile the rest of the races still suffer from low-polycount. Humans, dwarves, night elves, orcs, trolls, undead, tauren, gnomes.. they all need a little "replenishment".

Worgen females need their fix as well, because there are glitches -everywhere-, anatomical errors -everywhere- and the EYES are looking at different directions. D:

So basically, everything needs a little "druid forms" treatment. *sage nod*

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i wouldnt call it a minority, any time someone mentions the female panderan theres a lot of "man i hope they dont turn out like the worgen", and blizz has also admitted the "public reaction" hasnt been all that great.
    What would you consider the minority in game with 10mil players? I'd be willing to bet that 6mil players either don't care what the female worgen looks like or enjoys her model.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a thread about this subject going on right now, everyones just excited bout the new info so its lulled a bit

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...417597?page=20
    I am aware of that. I followed that thread, and the two threads before it. I hope my thread here gets noticed by that thread ^^

Yes because if they ignore your pleas on their official site they will suddenly see the light shine when you whine about it on a fansite. Blizzard would listen if enough people did talk about. Unfortunately it's just not a priority for Blizzard to please the vocal minority.
    *huggles an alpha female worgen model* Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna run around and desert you!

it wouldnt be a lot of work to add stuff that already exists.
    Exactly. People know what they're talking about.

On a random topic, I believe all of the vanilla races needs a new polishing as well. Right now, the -best- models belong to Goblins, though sadly I detest them. But their animations, their structure, everything is well rounded and I don't think there has been any complaints about glitches?

Meanwhile the rest of the races still suffer from low-polycount. Humans, dwarves, night elves, orcs, trolls, undead, tauren, gnomes.. they all need a little "replenishment".

Worgen females need their fix as well, because there are glitches -everywhere-, anatomical errors -everywhere- and the EYES are looking at different directions. D:

So basically, everything needs a little "druid forms" treatment. *sage nod*
    I will fight for this to happen! DROOD 4 FITE!!!

What would you consider the minority in game with 10mil players? I'd be willing to bet that 6mil players either don't care what the female worgen looks like or enjoys her model.
    Because people don't want to speak up. There's a silent minority/majority to take into consideration as well. Live female worgen were rushjobs that had no business running around in game. I'm sure they can't enjoy the environment with their derpy hurrdurr eyes.

id be willing to bet that you couldnt get a "majority" on anything in a game of 10mi players... but the fact remains there was and remains a lot of outcry. more so than any other race ever in fact. the customization is lacking, and horrendous bugs go unfixed..

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    they look cute :3

many people point out the fact that they look too different from males, but I think that feels more natural. here's the thing:

• the worgen transformation is related to aggressivity. that's why you can't fight in human form (and it's why the pack form was uncontrollable);
    • in most species (humans included) males are more agressive than females. (one exception is the spotted hyena. the female is bigger, stronger and has a fake penis which is bigger than the male's true thing );
    • as such, you could say the transformation in males is closer to the wolf form than females, who are closer to human form, especially near the central nervous system (which is in the head);
    • this would explain:
      • the fact that the male's eyes is closer to wolves and the female's is closer to humans;
      • the fact that the male's head is more shaped like worf heads while the female's is rounder, kind of a midterm between wolf and human;

remember, worgen form is a transformation, not a species. that's why such things are possible

(the model is a bit buggy, but a buggy worgen arm is still more beautiful than a forsaken "zig-zag" arm. and my main is forsaken lol)
    Just a nitpick, there have been a couple studies done that show women to be as aggressive as men, on the condition that they aren't worried about being socially acceptable:
    http://psp.sagepub.com/content/20/1/34.abstract
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...dy-622388.html

So going by the sole aggression reasoning, I see no reason as to why females would look tamer than males.

Anyways, total support of the alpha models being added back in. I rolled a worgen female at the beginning of Cata, since I didn't like the male's ranged animations. I'd have race changed a week after 85, if I wasn't in love with Darkflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    id be willing to bet that you couldnt get a "majority" on anything in a game of 10mi players... but the fact remains there was and remains a lot of outcry. more so than any other race ever in fact. the customization is lacking, and horrendous bugs go unfixed..
    Blizzard screwed up. The outcry showed clearly. They could at least compensate us and add alpha options for both sexes and fix the alpha teeth for the female. That's all I want. It's the least others would want. Heck, there would be a few race changes and maybe faction changes. That's money right there. But allow free customization for the worgies who are already derpchihuahuas and want to change to alpha. It would compensate for those who were disappointed and actually played as alpha females on the PTR. Compared to the Goblins, female worgen were a huge joke. It's not that big of a deal to add already complete options. I can go without a dance for the alpha female worgen. I'll make my own dance! *scuffles around in random directions* EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    Last edited by Flufflemonster; 2012-03-19 at 01:11 AM.

"Gimme vanilla servers nao!" pops up quite often, but that's not going to happen either.

horrendous bugs go unfixed..
    For example?

Where you around when male orcs suddenly had ridiculously small shoulderpads? Or when female orcs, instead of doing their usual 360 spin during special attacks, just did a little hop? Took them a while to fix those too. If it's just clipping issues, every race has them.

I found the "slutty dance" comments especially hilarious, though. Night elf males have been grabbing their crotches for the better part of a decade.