Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, another thread that ends up fighting over the single player VS multi-player point of contestation. Just no.

You can get a free guest pass key from someone who has purchased the game, if you ask nicely!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here in Sweden I bought the Standard Edition for 499 SEK, which is worth 68.50 usd at the moment (the price includes taxes). Although the price is technically higher, it is still cheaper than most games at early launch. For instance, StarCraft 2 SE would have costed me 599 SEK when it got released, so in this case, the price tag was more than fine for me.

As for your concern, OP, I would suggest waiting till the price tag drops. If you are not willing to pay for it now, but still wish to play at some point, then I would suggest that you wait. It's a simple as that, really.

---------- Post added 2012-06-03 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    It is for 70-80 % of the player base. Yes i am pulling numbers out of my ^@!$ but i am pretty sure closer to 90 % actually.

Public games on Eu servers never seen more then 12-13 k players active at least and that's on peak hours
    Come on, at least try to be a bit persuasive, will you? Pulling numbers out like a magician really is a compelling way to convince people.

---------- Post added 2012-06-03 at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    Cry me a river.

Games in Australia are $100-120. Our current exchange rate is 1USD = 0.94AUD so our games are double (or more!) than games in the US. Even compared to the Euro (1Euro = 1.2AUD) we're 1.5 times the price.
    That comment was both hilarious and sad to read. I feel a bit sorry for you guys that live there.

cost me 32 quid at tesco (my local super market) on release day, thats about 40 euro?