Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginZero View Post

If you cannot grasp how this system is better than the current looking for group system, then I can't help you.
    I cannot grasp this either, yeah you won something, but something you'll just sale to the vendor for 30g. I would rather have a 1-in-8 shot at 1 item need, then a 1-in-25 shot at 5 random items with only needing 1 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Read properly and you'll see that they're working on it. They said that at best the dwarf model would be ready for the launch of the expansion.
    thank you, im not english maybe thats y i misunderstood
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    because it was meanto to be here at cata release
    Uh, supply quote where they said they'd have new models at the Cataclysm release for old races. They've been saying for a long time they WEREN'T going to do it, but just recently changed their tune after lots of feedback on the forums.

So, it's very much a work in-progress that YOU might think needed to be at the Cata release, but never was promised at that release or this one.

Boub, I read about a valor point overhaul on another site that I didn't see in the press release here. Any confirmation on this?

Deleted
    When I saw that amount of text I thought omg there must be so many incredible announcements, but really? Is that it? Only two new battlegrounds instead of the four that were announced? (No DOTA style bg as well) it really is quite underwhelming. Also the hunter 5 pet ability sounds ridiculous.

Deleted
    new char-slot! yeah!AOE-looting! YEAH!Paladin-overhaul! YEEEAAAAH!

Deleted
    • No item squish - fail, 500k HP anyone?
    • No new models - epic fail, 2005 graphics make my eyes bleed
    • Pandarens look like cartoon bears - epic fail, let's lower game rating to 3+ and play pokemon
    • Farmville crap - connect your WoW account to facebook so that you can share your all new shiny crops and pets with your friends. Nyyyaaaahhh! NOT.
    • AoE looting - Win. Took you long enough, 6 years or so...
    Blizzard - thanks, but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolle View Post
    • No item squish - fail, 500k HP anyone?
    • No new models - epic fail, 2005 graphics make my eyes bleed
    • Pandarens look like cartoon bears - epic fail, let's lower game rating to 3+ and play pokemon
    • Farmville crap - connect your WoW account to facebook so that you can share your all new shiny crops and pets with your friends. Nyyyaaaahhh! NOT.
    • AoE looting - Win. Took you long enough, 6 years or so...
    Blizzard - thanks, but no thanks.
    No people like you playing it? WIN!

Armsmaster Harlan better drop an updated version of Ravager

New BGs sound like TF2 maps. 1) Follow cart around. 2) Hold the 'intelligence'.

Everything looks awesome, the only thing that dissapoints me is this:
    There will not be an item squish in Mist of Pandaria.
    Everything else looks really good, though. Looking forward for Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    the first one is indeed like TF2 (the payload cart)

but the second one is like Oddball from Halo, cause the intelligence is like CTF but in TF2 edition
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    I really, and I mean REALLY don't know how to respond to this. It literally feels like they have built this expansion up as being able to cater to all styles of play, then they literally turn around and beat you in the face with a facebook game.I was contested before, but now I'm 100%. I'm not playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Yeah not happy because the last patch is all about the Horde. Oh no we must save the horde from the bat shit crazy warchief !!!!! Here have a patch for you. Was bad enough with Thrallaclysm and now it's Kill Garosh time. Bleh whatever...
    wait, your alliance, and you get to KILL our warchief in a complete siege of out main town, and your complaining its all about the horde!?

WHY YOU NO MAKE SENSE!?

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 03:40 PM ----------

lol so the last raid is ORG with the last boss being gorosh, which sounds epic and bad ass, but i just KNOW ppl would like "amg this is just org, rehashed content!" you will never please everyone, and it seems all those ppl you cant please are on this site
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Just a quick question for Boub, what happened to that photo viewer system you were trying out on the home page? I remember seeing it once or twice, way back. I think during the buildup to Cataclysm.

It's just a pain to have to open up a new tab for every single photo.

I don't know about anyone else but this xpac looks really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    "Hold the intelligence"? You do know that the "intelligence" game mode in TF2 is a capture the flag mode? As in, WSG or TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but this xpac looks really lame.
    A lot of changes and info on the people and raids, yup really lame.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

A beer...elemental?sigh..

"No new race models yet, but they're working on it. At best, dwarves might have been ready for the MoP release". For the people that missed it. They probably want to release them all at once instead of just dwarfs atm.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion