Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Monk starting level?

Hey, I wasn't able to find a post about this so I am just going to make one, please redirect me if it already exists!

So, in WOTLK Death Knights started at 55. What level does the monks start at? Is it level 1? maybe level 60+? Ty for answers!

1 - they aren't a hero class
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    the number after 0

Level 1. Monks arent a hero class therefore they'll be starting at level 1.

Deleted
    1 :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ein!

/10char
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    They will start at level 1.They are not a special-prestige class to start at 55,,,

Level one.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has said a couple of times that they're going to start at level 1 since they're not a "hero class" (whatever significance that means, now and days). 'tis fine with me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Not that hero class means anything but they will start at 1 unlike the only hero class.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    level 1, searching is hard I guess.

I wonder if you'll be able to boost them to 80 with the SoR level boost.

12:00:01 launch day
    [Kungfupanda] has earned the achievement [Realm First! Level 80 Monk]!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why they call DK's a hero class I don't know, da fuck is hero about them ;D

But OT: 1.

They begin at level -(i^2).
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Quote Originally Posted by bejii View Post

Doubtful since it's a limited time offer for the boost to 80 and the other rewards that come with SoR.

Deleted
    Level 1
    They've stated it numerous times and so have quite a few fan site, gaming site, etc
    You would've found had you done some ACTUAL searching (and that doesn't necesarrily mean hours of searching, it means proper searching) but oh well.....now you know

Quote Originally Posted by bejii View Post

You won't. It'll be expired by then.

But what we don't know is if RaF will work or not. It'll be a real game changer for the race to first Monk 90 if it does. Or if it'll work in a limited function; such as the 300% exp boost working but the granting of level won't.

Why Dose every one want a New Hero class? i don't get it.. whats the point in starting at level cap to do the same thing you where doing on your leveled toon? IF you REALLY want to play an OP class ate level cap just join a boring Free Realm server....

15+ Year Old Account
    as i said, why are dk's even a hero class, whats different about them other than they start at 55?

Deleted
    You won't be able to boost a Monk to 80 via the SoR, since the level-boost is a limited offer and any SoR activated while the level-boost is still available will have expired by the release date of MoP.

Another information you might have missed and find interesting concerning Pandas and their starting level: From level 1 to 10, they will be without faction, meaning they're going to choose their affiliation at level 10 only - until then you'll have to do without a guild and so on.
    Last edited by mmocf1fc01d223; 2012-03-20 at 05:31 PM.