My monk's current look for Windwalker

And in Mistweaver spec I look like this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    New transmog. Still looking for chest/boots and legs that would match more though.
    Go to Shattrath and pick some of that stuff up, could go for a complete look like my rogue, here's the look

My new mog, made around the kilt from Ordos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    My monk's current look for Windwalker
    That's a really nice set! How do I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Most of it is Ulduar 25. Shoulders is uhhh t14 or 15?

Helm is Facemask of Unrepentant Banditry
    Shoulders are ToT LFR monk t15.
    Belt is Pennyroyal Belt which I'm using for mistweaver spec, but colors matched so well.
    Cape is Aged Winter Cloak
    the rest is from Ulduar 25 man normal (you can pick the gloves up in Dalaran though)

Staff however isn't the one I truly want for the set, the one I want is off of Hagara in heroic DS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Helm is Facemask of Unrepentant Banditry
    Shoulders are ToT LFR monk t15.
    Belt is Pennyroyal Belt which I'm using for mistweaver spec, but colors matched so well.
    Cape is Aged Winter Cloak
    the rest is from Ulduar 25 man normal (you can pick the gloves up in Dalaran though)

Staff however isn't the one I truly want for the set, the one I want is off of Hagara in heroic DS
    Thanks for the links! I guess the helmet will be a pain to get... The rest I will try get :P

Deleted
    Dave (God knows how I got this name!!)

Thanks for the links! I guess the helmet will be a pain to get... The rest I will try get :P
    Could always use the helm from ulduar as well, I just don't care much for it on pandas

These are all great outfits for Monks. I'll show you mine as soon as I'm able to post images to MMO-Champion.

My latest set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrjaan1 View Post
    These are all great outfits for Monks. I'll show you mine as soon as I'm able to post images to MMO-Champion.
    What is that helmet? I really like the look on that helmet you had on, does it look the same?

My alt monk's transmog. Pretty happy overal, but think the helm might not be too fitting:

~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted

My Style!

This is my fistweaving look(i dont mistweave end of, gimme news on red crane stance cus i dont see how it is bad now!) Pretty much the same look I have used all though levelling, use to use the helm (scarf) that goes with the set before I got that helm. My windwalker style is the same but the darker version, with the shadopan hat, and classing monk staff you get right from the very beginning being a monk.
    OK so i can post a link yet! search Jinkoo in the EU armory, frostwhisper realm

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post

I know boring current tier and weapon but I think it looks excellent.

You sir, have made one of the best mogs I've ever seen.... good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkoo View Post
    This is my fistweaving look(i dont mistweave end of, gimme news on red crane stance cus i dont see how it is bad now!) Pretty much the same look I have used all though levelling, use to use the helm (scarf) that goes with the set before I got that helm. My windwalker style is the same but the darker version, with the shadopan hat, and classing monk staff you get right from the very beginning being a monk.
    OK so i can post a link yet! search Jinkoo in the EU armory, frostwhisper realm
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inkoo/advanced

still farming it but on TOT LFR dat leather black set same as rogue model wise looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by danblades View Post
    Dave (God knows how I got this name!!)
    You!
    I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    My latest set
    10/10. Definitely chasing this on my monk fo sho...

Though I'll go with a boot/pant combo that matches the chest and gloves better. Like the ones from the full rogue t8 lookalike set.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.