This is my Green set.

imgur(dot)com/hzKrUka

New green set! Combined some ToT Normal pieces with HFC Heroic. Weapons (on back) are both Melia's Magnificent Scepter. Waiting on the T17 Mythic shoulders to complete it.

Deleted
    Here my Pandaren Monk.

imgur.com/OIRtR6r

Cant post links yet, maybe someone can fix it?

Went for a more subdued look. I like some of the Tier sets, but can be hard to mix/match at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonea View Post
    imgur.com/OIRtR6r

Cant post links yet, maybe someone can fix it?

Went for a more subdued look. I like some of the Tier sets, but can be hard to mix/match at times.
    got your back!
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Not something I use since I dont really play a monk, but I put this together for a thread on the official forums. Dont remember if monks actually use their fist weapons or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
    Not something I use since I dont really play a monk, but I put this together for a thread on the official forums. Dont remember if monks actually use their fist weapons or not.

*Snip*
    They do. There's actually a trick if anyone'd be interested: if you use one fist weapon (which you can transmog to be invisible) and one one-hander, you will actually wield both.

Got the druid T18 lookalike chest and decided to run #SAVAGE with it.

Deleted
    Lahis, this is great! It really looks awesome on a panda..

I can't imagine trying a similar set on my monk.. being a female dorf, it would be *cough* quite unattractive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the Undaunted View Post
    I can't imagine trying a similar set on my monk.. being a female dorf, it would be *cough* quite unattractive
    Female dorf monk best monk.

Well, aside from female orc monk.

Quote Originally Posted by the Undaunted View Post
    Lahis, this is great! It really looks awesome on a panda..

Thank you!

I too think that the fur on pandaren really makes that set work. Wouldn't look nearly as good or pink(/green)skins.

Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by redi View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but how long did it take to get a high enough rating? Did you have a premade party for it?

I always want that gear and I never want to work REALLY hard for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but how long did it take to get a high enough rating? Did you have a premade party for it?

I always want that gear and I never want to work REALLY hard for it.
    That is Mythic T18 of monk with mythic kilrogg weapon and normal/LFR T15 head. All PvE stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    That is Mythic T18 of monk with mythic kilrogg weapon and normal/LFR T15 head. All PvE stuff.
    Oh I could have sworn that was the elite pvp gear. It all looks so similar now. But good, that means I can actually get this set. Eventually. Probably.

So I got bored today and wanted to try something really different. A lot of my transmogs tend to be really intricate and detailed, and I really wanted something very simple to represent my class and race combination while using odd item choices.

Scouring over the many many items in mogit I realized that the chest+pants can sort of look like a fancier martial arts outfit in combination with the foot and hand wraps. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but experimenting with it was really neat. Shame you can't hide shoulders!

I sort of look like an NPC What do you guys think? failed experiment?
    Last edited by Happyducky; 2015-10-05 at 05:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I sort of look like an NPC What do you guys think? failed experiment?
    I love it! You totally nailed that MoP NPC look It does look awesome on a panda.

this is in no way monk themed, but eh