Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Also, who cares? The GOOD people got their 8/8 Heroic at 0% or even 5%. People can still fail on normal mode Zon'ozz or Ultraxion. Trust me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM SUPPOSED TO HIT A BUTTON I DONT HAVE TO HIT IT IN LFR!!11"
    more like i dont see it !!!!1111.....
    pff.... addon.. xD

I look forward to next week's "Turning off the 15% debuff is NOT an Option" thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    more like i dont see it !!!!1111.....
    Pff.... Addon.. Xd
    i cant find the button!
    I lagged!
    If i hit the button my dee pee ess goes down!
    What's fading light?!
    Omg healers you fucking suck whyd you let me die?!?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

if you still even care about DS and you have yet to kill it i dont think the issues you are having are but you dont have the healing/dps to get it more like but we cant get 10/25 on to even try for the kill

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really? 15% debuff? Here we come 8/8H 25M 1 hour Tuesday clears and H: DS being easier than LFR.

Deleted
    I'm sad to see this, because many great player had killed the whole Ds without this junky buff. Furthermore I think this is legit since you have to count the fact they have developed the istance and it's dumb letting just a couple of group seeing the end of Deathwing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekaku View Post
    I'm sad to see this, because many great player had killed the whole Ds without this junky buff. Furthermore I think this is legit since you have to count the fact they have developed the istance and it's dumb letting just a couple of group seeing the end of Deathwing
    Except they shouldn't be given free access to H: DS, that's what LFR is for. Now the awesome gear us hardcore players/guild have earned means nothing and running around in SW in it means absolutely nothing. I know that eventually this happens for all content but it shouldn't happen during the tier...

Quote Originally Posted by tenub View Post
    Except they shouldn't be given free access to H: DS, that's what LFR is for. Now the awesome gear us hardcore players/guild have earned means nothing and running around in SW in it means absolutely nothing. I know that eventually this happens for all content but it shouldn't happen during the tier...
    Ah, your not a special snowflake?

I laugh at anyone who didn't see this coming, it it quite clearly hitting 5% at the end of each month.

get some accomplishments in real life to be proud of then... deriving ones self worth based on what kind of pixels your character is wearing is downright sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Calathiel View Post
    Clearing 8/8hc under 3h even more possible
    Holy crap, The Last Watch are still around on Turalyon? You guys were amazing Keep it up!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

And when MoP comes out that wouldn't happen? It didn't happen in ICC? This is how it goes... it isn't going to change. Just get used to it. You did awesome and are probably known on your realm for doing so, by no means does this diminish your accomplishment. It just let's slightly less talented raiders have a chance as well. There are no LFR heroes that are even able to do H Morchok so I doubt you have any kind of actual worry.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodchargedIllidan View Post
    Ah, your not a special snowflake?
    Worst thing to have ever come out of the Internet. I blame Totalbiscuit for popularising it.

Honest to god if you don't see why being able to distinguish yourself is a good thing you're either being factitious or ignorant.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Wonder if this makes LFR harder than normal mode :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzion View Post
    It's going to 35%.
    Has it really been 4 weeks already. Wow time flies.

To those that don't get it: they're not going to impede progression and risk guilds breaking up and going inactive right before an expac drops. This isn't rocket science. Options: risk a few hardcore guilds whining that the game is soft, or risk the vast majority of guilds giving up on encounters right before their savior MoP is released..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    I laugh at anyone who didn't see this coming, it it quite clearly hitting 5% at the end of each month.
    They said it would stop at some point. After blasting through H: DS in less than two hours this week I thought they would stop increasing the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy710 View Post
    get some accomplishments in real life to be proud of then... deriving ones self worth based on what kind of pixels your character is wearing is downright sad...
    Like a master's degree in civil engineering and an interesting thesis project? I'll be done by the start of Summer.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Wonder if this makes LFR harder than normal mode :P
    Haha .... now that would be funny

Deleted
    Can't quite figure out why people complain about this, for me and my guild this is a insentive as we've "decided" we really want to clear first time before 15%, meaning we have this lockout to do it, and unless sometihng majorly fucks us over on madness there's a very real chance we will.

Now the awesome gear us hardcore players/guild have earned means nothing and running around in SW in it means absolutely nothing.
    So the game is about getting gear and running around in SW? Your gear or anyone else's gear means nothing to me or a lot of people since we will never group with you or contest with you since everything is instanced.

It's not like EQ where the best can do things, stream roll the weak, and be feared (kill steals on bosses) when seen in dungeons.

All the gears in WoW is useless since every 3 months new gear comes out and makes the previous gear easy to get. Try it out. delete all your gear off your toon and within 2 months you'll have all the best gears again.