Quote Originally Posted by Genoqt View Post
    has anybody a few tips on Ra-Den? espacially for the add handling
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target Crackling Stalker
    /cast Provoke
    /targetlasttarget
    That macro and Charging Ox Wave.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    Going to try iron qon 10 man heroic this sunday, we might try it with me solo tanking. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions regarding stats for this boss or is it the normal crit build that should so do the trick?
    Looked for a reply to this but couldn't find it .. Should get some sleep

So yeah, any tips for this? We're gonna switch to me one tanking it, we have one pala in our raid. Would be awseome to hear some advice from brewmasters who've done it (10man)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezuela View Post

So yeah, any tips for this? We're gonna switch to me one tanking it, we have one pala in our raid. Would be awseome to hear some advice from brewmasters who've done it (10man)
    I had to switch to windwalker cause my paladin offtank isn't confident as DPS lol. Still ranked despite brewmaster crit stacking with less than 3k haste and no RoO mastery cheesing at least. (And prot paladin solo tanking isn't half bad either, Light's Hammer ftw)

Though from my perspective of when I was tanking it when we were trying 2 tanking, crit stacking should still do the trick on 10 man. While the incoming damage can get dicey at periods one of the benefits of solo tanking is that healers only have to dump heals into a single tank rather than having to think about two tanks, which helps with the psychology of it all.

Also, solo tanking is doable with one pally though having two pallies can help if you want to avoid sitting at ridiculous impale stacks.

At the end of the day you're probably going to wipe more to p1/p4 fire aoe, arcing lightning fuckups and windstorm fuckups than tank deaths.

Deleted
    Hi guys. I am rather sure this question has been asked 100 times before, so sorry in advance, but I am newb BRM.

I play BRM as a my alt, and just recently leveled it up 2 weeks ago. As far as I understand, 1h is better than 2h for BRMs. Though I wonder by how much.
    I have access to a 530 ilvl one hand (council 2/2) + a 476 pvp one hand.
    Would that be better or worse than a 516 polearm from heroic scenario (with crit/mastery and no sockets)

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Hi guys. I am rather sure this question has been asked 100 times before, so sorry in advance, but I am newb BRM.

I play BRM as a my alt, and just recently leveled it up 2 weeks ago. As far as I understand, 1h is better than 2h for BRMs. Though I wonder by how much.
    I have access to a 530 ilvl one hand (council 2/2) + a 476 pvp one hand.
    Would that be better or worse than a 516 polearm from heroic scenario (with crit/mastery and no sockets)
    530/475 would be better than the 516 IMHO from a DPS standpoint. But the stats on the 516 polearm might be better mix for what you need. Tough call.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Speaking of weapons I am trying to determine if going for a 516 polearm from heroic scenario is worth it. Our raid is pretty low on people, so we gotta take what we can get one of those being a WW. Him upgrading his weapons (DW at that) will probably be more beneficial than myself.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dimzum/simple is my toon.

Even if I got the ideal stats (crit/haste) I'd loose out on secondary stats overall with the loss of prismatic socket and normal socket. I think the overall gain is something like 200ish agility, a chunk of stamina and 600 weapon dps. I think I'd lose something along the lines of 500-600 crit (can't remember the actual numbers on the polearm) and a 2nd enchant.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezuela View Post

It's fairly simple, just have to make sure the pally has Clemency and make sure you maintain communication with them. I typically ask for a BoP ~10 seconds before the Wind Storm (just before he runs off to do it), then when the 3rd dog is ~35%, preferably during a dead zone. Then roll your cooldowns through the three dogs and the boss. We didn't have much trouble with it (7 attempts before our kill).
    As for the build, I ran with my standard crit build, 15% exp, 7.5 hit. Armory is in my sig if you want it.
    Here's the logs for our first kill if you wanna take a look: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-56...?s=7854&e=8366, from there you can also see last week's logs.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    530/475 would be better than the 516 IMHO from a DPS standpoint. But the stats on the 516 polearm might be better mix for what you need. Tough call.
    with the dps stand point, whould having 2 raid finder weps (ToT) be a better dps boost then the staff from horridon?
    im trying to look into this because i like DW more for some reason and thinking dps wise but the survivability shouldn't be a problem for me atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    It's fairly simple, just have to make sure the pally has Clemency and make sure you maintain communication with them. I typically ask for a BoP ~10 seconds before the Wind Storm (just before he runs off to do it), then when the 3rd dog is ~35%, preferably during a dead zone. Then roll your cooldowns through the three dogs and the boss. We didn't have much trouble with it (7 attempts before our kill).
    As for the build, I ran with my standard crit build, 15% exp, 7.5 hit. Armory is in my sig if you want it.
    Here's the logs for our first kill if you wanna take a look: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-56...?s=7854&e=8366, from there you can also see last week's logs.
    Thx Artaius & Radio for replying.

So you're only using the BoP of paladin 2x, first right before the first windstorm & 2nd right before final transition when all 3 dogs come up. On 2nd dog we just rotate our own cd's then I assume.

When we were doing it last night with 2 tanks i kept getting aggro and took 5ish impales quite easily without proper cd management (didn't held back as I wanted to see how hard they start hitting on higher stacks .. bet our DK didn't like that ).

Can anyone say what # stacks you're usually having one tanking this with 1 pally in the raid? Want to avoid popping stuff too soon but usually have EB up for every, guard, DH (i have been wondering to switch to DM for the fire aoe on 1st & 4th but dno if DH wouldn't be more effective for the impales?). I'll definately need FB for when the 3 dogs spawn so gotta tune around that I guess.

Weapon Choices:

A 522 two-hander should out perform dual-wielding two 502 ilvl weapons in damage and stats by a significant margin. 10 Ilvls should be more than enough of a discrepancy to objectively overcome any personal bias for DW. This becomes more complicated when you're dual-wiedling weapons that have a large ilvl disparity because abilities like Keg Smash and Blackout Kick heavily weight the MH in determining damage. In pretty much all scenarios I think it's safe to say if your MH is lower ilvl than your 2H you should stick with the 2Her.

---

Regarding Heroic Iron Qon:

* BoPs happen at about 7 stacks at those timings. I suppose if your DPS is significantly slower you might end up with a few more stacks (We take about 10 stacks of Unleashed Flame during Fire and transition Wind ~20 secs before the second Wind Storm then take our sweet time during Ice).

* Tank damage isn't generally threatening except when all the dogs come back and even then it's not very spiky unless you're taking Unleashed Flames simultaneously (We had our tank avoid being near the stack for the final phase).

* I don't think Dampen Harm will trigger off much of anything except 3-person Unleashed Flames and 8+ stack Impales so it will be of limited use. Still, Diffuse Magic is just as limited here.

* We BoP'd a 3rd and final time near the end just to protect ourselves from the possibility of a dumb/terrible wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Skagasm View Post
    Weapon Choices:

Regarding Heroic Iron Qon:

* BoPs happen at about 7 stacks at those timings. I suppose if your DPS is significantly slower you might end up with a few more stacks (We take about 10 stacks of Unleashed Flame during Fire and transition Wind ~20 secs before the second Wind Storm then take our sweet time during Ice).

* Tank damage isn't generally threatening except when all the dogs come back and even then it's not very spiky unless you're taking Unleashed Flames simultaneously (We had our tank avoid being near the stack for the final phase).

* I don't think Dampen Harm will trigger off much of anything except 3-person Unleashed Flames and 8+ stack Impales so it will be of limited use. Still, Diffuse Magic is just as limited here.

* We BoP'd a 3rd and final time near the end just to protect ourselves from the possibility of a dumb/terrible wipe.
    Yeh forgot to mention that, we typically BoP'd near the end of the fight just for a little cushion, usually during a Fist Smash.
    Iirc, I was calling for one at 7 stacks (right after the impale, as that was when Wind Storm was about to happen), then again at 8 I think, as I was waiting for a dead zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Yeh forgot to mention that, we typically BoP'd near the end of the fight just for a little cushion, usually during a Fist Smash.
    Iirc, I was calling for one at 7 stacks (right after the impale, as that was when Wind Storm was about to happen), then again at 8 I think, as I was waiting for a dead zone.
    Thanks everyone who pointed out tips !

We went for it and got our first hc Iron Qon kill tonight with me 1tanking it Totally forgot that dog 2 would die so fast due to the extra dps, that why i was a bit reluctant with only having 2 hop's Here's the log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7616&e=8165 (looking at it myself now to see who i did - there were some *wtf* moments if i remember lol)

So I have laid my hands on Rune of Re-origination (and 2-piece tier bonus). I remember reading about it being awesome but haven't I confused it with windwalker? I can still give it to our hunter. In case it's not bad for us - though dumping mastery & haste might not be the best for survival - any thoughts about that? Thanks for the answers - here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilisa/advanced
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 2013-06-04 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys, finally cleared ToT HC... Lei Shen gave me his RoR HC. I took it because i had Leishen double upgraded.

Now we will merge with an other 25 man guild and i've got a few questions, something important for 25man tanking? would be happy about a few 25 man impressions from brewmasters.

Hey guys, finally cleared ToT HC... Lei Shen gave me his RoR HC. I took it because i had Leishen double upgraded.

Now we will merge with an other 25 man guild and i've got a few questions, something important for 25man tanking? would be happy about a few 25 man impressions from brewmasters.
    You've cleared Lei Shen heroic and have questions? Oo;

Honestly, the only thing to keep in mind going from 10 man to 25 man is that you may need more mastery. Anything else you should already know.

Deleted
    i like to gather tips i think i play not perfect and i can learn something from everybody, and thats the way i like to improve my playstyle

What is it your worried about?

Deleted
    Hi guys , simple question : do you use guard glyph versus iron qon 10 hm ? For early on the fight the glyph should be good but i m worried about fist smash phase and i don t want to ruin a nice try . Thanks !