Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Feign death + disengage + camo, it'd be like some form of vanish on a way shorter cd.

Quote Originally Posted by bandet View Post
    explosive trap him off the side and he never knew anyone was there.
    this guy just made hunters the most feared class in rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Tell that to the mage glyphs. Most of them increase damage in some way or make it even easier for them to faceroll. Instead we get a bunch of highly situational glyphs that dont do anything for dps and lots of pvp centered glyphs.
    Beta is Beta, most of those glyphs are copy/paste of current glyphs, which means they havent worked on them yet. It seems the goal is to have highly situational glyphs all around for all classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Uh, well, its not just the implications of the vanish, when its out of combat, its stealth all the time.

We can finally do all the ninja shit we always wanted.

Imagine sneaking up on lm in a BG, the dude just sitting there camping the flag... explosive trap him off the side and he never knew anyone was there.
    I am just saying why do hunters have to have 50% movement speed reduction in stealth while rogues and druids(glyphed) don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine doing opening on a unsuspecting undergeared 100k-geared player with a Aimed shot+chimera shot combo.
    Oh the joy I will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrule View Post
    I am just saying why do hunters have to have 50% movement speed reduction in stealth while rogues and druids(glyphed) don't.
    Well, we can use cheetah.

Besides, if we didn't, rogues would whine. We all know rogues always get what they want. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, except for the freezing trap glyph because they said it was a horse and it was just a donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot: If Tranq removes all buffs from a target like they announced for dispels, you'd be a fool to pick this one up.
    Unless tranq ends up having a focus cost of say 50 or more. In that case (and assuming it does remove all effects at once), you're not likely to use it more than every 10 seconds anyway, and then you'd be a fool NOT to pick it up.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    this guy just made hunters the most feared class in rbgs.

I'm already the reason no one leaves a guy defending a node solo anymore .

Was just poking around through the database and found a few more:

Glyph of mirrored blades - presumable should do exactly what the current talent does (thought I had seen this one on the main page earlier, not there now)
    Glyph of expel harm - no idea, but has potential
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Mend pet glyph down to only 10% increase, that makes me nervous hope theres something in there to compensate for the large drop in healing on pet. Am glad to see the increase to healing on Chimera though. Coming from a purely soloing stand point.

Binding Arrow + Explosive trap

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

Well, we can use cheetah.

Besides, if we didn't, rogues would whine. We all know rogues always get what they want. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, except for the freezing trap glyph because they said it was a horse and it was just a donkey.
    I agree, I bet you can cheetah and camo.

Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    I agree, I bet you can cheetah and camo.
    Yeah, but then if we got brought out of stealth we either get dazed or get locked out of all of our aspects for 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Beta is Beta, most of those glyphs are copy/paste of current glyphs, which means they havent worked on them yet. It seems the goal is to have highly situational glyphs all around for all classes.
    I dont think any of the mage gyphs are copies of current glyphs or talents. A lot of the other classes glyphs have some give and take like more damage + longer cooldown but mages have deep freeze off GCD, free ice lance cleave, more fingers of frost charges. They will probably be changed to be less powerful versions of the same glyphs but will still have obvious PvE use for a majority of situations. Our glyphs are so far very PvP based or good on trash. Of course Marked for Death seems almost mandatory right now.

Yeah, but then if we got brought out of stealth we either get dazed or get locked out of all of our aspects for 4 seconds.
    We would get brought out of stealth if we get attacked anyways?

*slap*

We would get brought out of stealth if we get attacked anyways?

*slap*
    Yes, but let me ask you this.. and try to answer with out rose tinted glasses like hunters always get when they see new stuff. Is it really fair that hunters yet again have to use two of their abilities to make a talent/glyph viable.. because how far are you really going to get moving at 50% speed over 6 seconds. Now you could use aspect of the cheetah but then if you get caught you are either gonna get dazed or locked out of your aspects for 4 seconds. Please be more critical of these new glyphs and not OMFGSOAMAZING.

Yes, but let me ask you this.. and try to answer with out rose tinted glasses like hunters always get when they see new stuff. Is it really fair that hunters yet again have to use two of their abilities to make a talent/glyph viable.. because how far are you really going to get moving at 50% speed over 6 seconds. Now you could use aspect of the cheetah but then if you get caught you are either gonna get dazed or locked out of your aspects for 4 seconds. Please be more critical of these new glyphs and not OMFGSOAMAZING.
    I was wondering if your pet stops attacking when you pop camo to "vanish." Or even if you do. This would make it even more clunky to use since you would have to stop attacking before using your get out of trouble ability.

The 4 sec aspect lockout on the cheetah glyph is a little expensive. Maybe if it just put a cd on the aspect of the cheetah itself.

Glyph of Pathfinding: Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 8%, and increases your speed while mounted by 10%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects.

Would be more useful since you could at least get farther before being dazed and switching back to a dps aspect(while dazed).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure camo lasts 1min..

If you're stealthed, they can't see you. It's not going to be like the current system where they'll have an idea where you are. Seeing as how Hunters also have Detect Stealth, you should be able to see them before they see you. Also seeing as how Aspects are off GCD, it'd go something like this, "See stealthy>Scatter Shot + Aspect Swap>Flare>Blast his face off".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    If you're stealthed, they can't see you. It's not going to be like the current system where they'll have an idea where you are. Seeing as how Hunters also have Detect Stealth, you should be able to see them before they see you. Also seeing as how Aspects are off GCD, it'd go something like this, "See stealthy>Scatter Shot + Aspect Swap>Flare>Blast his face off".
    And for a even better affect(less keybinds), you could always macro scatter shot with aspect of the hawk.