Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    •Glyph of Burning Anger - You get so angry when Enraged that you catch on fire. I like =)Got AP at first day but havent got any Beta inv

Deleted
    Watching the stream, he's a bit tired but a nice player

I want a panda <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Someone sounds bitter, I assume you had a terrible experience once where a paladin whom you hated got away while laughing.
    not bitter, its just a stupid thing to even have in the game - and my mains a priest so it was never an issue for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, that's a lot of new and cool glyphs O_o

so once again first looks seems rogue once again got shafted for some cool effects, and practicaly only nerfs, the blade flurry is a welcome one, hopefully the ability gets changed to be a less op cleave.

Deleted
    I dont understand these glyphs! Lets give players their must-have-talents from the get go and make everything baseline where talents wont affect min-maxing, however, lets turn pretty much half the talents into glyphs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dainwork View Post
    I dont understand these glyphs! Lets give players their must-have-talents from the get go and make everything baseline where talents wont affect min-maxing, however, lets turn pretty much half the talents into glyphs
    Well, since the number of glyph slots is limited, there is only so much of those you will be able to take. I think that's what they're planning on.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    What's with the lava lash glyph? Isn't it good thing to spread it or what? I don't recall it spreading on CC targets. O.o

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Glyph of Righteous Retreat (NYI) - During Divine Shield, you can invoke your Hearthstone 50% faster.
    I lol'd so hard.

I'm liking these Warrior effect glyphs. I might switch him back to my main if the Enrage one stays in.

Deleted
    You guys have done an IMMENSE job of getting this all out to us on the day of the beta, thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Oh my... I'm so going to gear up my demon

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    One facetype for female pandas. Nice.
    I'm also dismayed about this, but hopeful that it's still early yet.

Those hunter glyphs are all awesome, gonna be hard to pick from them.

It has to be said, but I see tons of gold in those glyphs

So, they hate cookie cutter talents so much that they have to wreck the entire talent system, but then they just move all the cookie cutter components into glyphs... brilliant.

Gllyph of Shred ... OMG.
    Glyph of Shred - While Berserk or Tiger's Fury is active, Shred and Ravage have no positional requirement.
    Though I foresee it will become one of the mandatory glyph for dps Ferals and sometime in MoP Shred will probably lose positional requirement.

The glyphs are very disappointing. They haven't made any changes to glyphs. What was that whine about a few months back? Clearly nothing but trying to create some sort of drama. You still have mandatory glyphs that you just must have or your class won't function properly. That is very poorly designed. Anyways going to be making a FORTUNE making the new glyphs due to the randomness of how you obtain them(ie research). Good job again Blizzard /sigh.

Seems like there are three hunter glyphs in the database not on this list: Glyph of No Escape, Glyph of Pathfinding, and Glyph of Mirrored Blades.
    Last edited by aspectofthedork; 2012-03-22 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Formatting.