Recommendations for a good US PvE server?

So I just got my fancy collector's edition installed and running and was wondering what some of the better servers are out there? Obviously I'd like there to be a semblance of a decent ratio of Empire:Republic (I plan on making toons on both sides), decent progression, and preferably west coast; I did the whole east coast server thing on WoW, don't care for it much since that means having to find late night guilds on those servers instead of say raiding and doing stuff at, well, the right time with other players who're also generally in the right time frame.

I mean I've been trying to research around here and on the official forums as well, so far either The Harbringer or Wall of Light seem to fit those characteristics of having decent faction balance and such, but allegedly Harbringer will drop some since there's a lot of Australian player or something that could migrate? Canderous Ordo also sounds like a good one, but it's east, so not really wanting to find late night guilds to do stuff in again.

But yeah, any other recommendations or props for the above ones? Again I plan on making toons on both sides, though likely I'll main an Empire one over Republic in the end I'd think, unless something comes up...

Mask of Nihilus is a healthy PvE west coast server with players all across the county. Plenty of PvP and PvE guilds on both sides of the coin.

The Harbinger had a lot of Aussie players, so when they opened up servers there I know a lot of them left. I am not currently aware of the server population though.

15+ Year Old Account
    this thread will be over modded as usual and closed cause its against the rules of not asking what servers are good

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread will not be "over modded". The reason we close threads like "what is the best server?" or "what class should I roll" is because, one, they're subjective. Only you can really pick a server for yourself and only you can decide on a class to play. Two, they're clutter. If we didn't close them, what we'd have is a dozen duplicate threads that all ask the exact same question, over and over, and getting the exact same replies, again and again. No real discussion can be found in such a subjective question. All people can do is list their server that they prefer to play on.

I suggest perusing the guild thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...R-guild-thread). While you're not specifically looking for a guild, this thread can help you research what kind of level of activity the servers you might be looking at are currently at.