unable to copy existing characters to Beta?

are the 2nd and 3rd wave Beta invites limited to premade characters? I get an error every time I try to copy my own characters to PTR, but adding the premades seems to work fine.

Deleted
    I can ''copy'' mine to the EU server, but they've been pending for the last 12 hours now.

probably server load, nothing is working at the moment, I'll try again this evening.

I'm a US player and my copies/premades are being made almost instantaneously. I was probably a 2nd wave person.

I'm assuming the character transfer problems are related to server load at eu.battle.net then.

my premade has been stuck at pending for several hours, I cannot copy any existing characters, and as a result the low level zones are literally unplayable with about 60,000 people trying to use them.

took me about 3 minutes for my characters to be copied.

Eu for me and my char has been pending for 24 hours now since i got the beta invite yesterday.

Also just to add while you waiting for your chars to be copied have fun playing a panda in the starting zone with hundreds of other pandas trying to click the same quest item, got to level 4 then stopped playing as it was far too dam annoying as well as the questing and whole starter zone imo was complete trash but thats another story :P
    Last edited by BatteredSausage; 2012-03-31 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gennym View Post
    I'm a US player and my copies/premades are being made almost instantaneously. I was probably a 2nd wave person.
    Why am I not fucking surprised? Europe always gets fucked over when it comes to character copies, but US almost always gets it instantly. This bullshit has seriously been going on for too long.

still unable to copy over any of my existing characters. awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawcult View Post
    Why am I not fucking surprised? Europe always gets fucked over when it comes to character copies, but US almost always gets it instantly. This bullshit has seriously been going on for too long.
    Yeah but at least you're fucked over a game and not IRL like the US

I don't even know where/how to report this to Blizzard, I am getting constantly faced with an error after choosing the server to copy my characters to.