Me

When i was young in JH/HS i belong to this type click

*Nerd / Geek Club : Anime,Video Games,D&D,RPG Boardgames
    *Like dark color
    *Metal Music
    *Not a jock "even thought i am 6'3"
    *Board Games : Risk and RPG
    *Car Classes
    *I would dress in blue jeans and wear a metal band t-shirt and still do as a adult " metal never dies "
    *My friend belong to difference clubs also

Out of those, Nerd/Geek Club

But to be honest, I just never fit in with any clique or group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Me

When i was young in JH/HS i belong to this type click

*Nerd / Geek Club : Anime,Video Games,D&D,RPG Boardgames
    *Like dark color
    *Metal Music
    *Not a jock "even thought i am 6'3"
    *Board Games : Risk and RPG
    *Car Classes
    *I would dress in blue jeans and wear a metal band t-shirt and still do as a adult " metal never dies "
    *My friend belong to difference clubs also
    None. My parents told me to be me, and reading Dickens at 7 isolates you for quite a while. Being a member of a group prevents individual growth and expression much of the time.

When I was in school, band. Specifically all the screw-off drummers.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Clique

And none of the above really... just kinda normal, intelligent people all with different interests.

One of the girls is proud of her chinese heritage so is learning Korean and loves K-pop music (?!?!). Then there's me who gets wasted everytime he drinks. Workaholics, sports people, weird people, boring people, sleepy people etc etc.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

No group or clique.

The word is "clique". Height has nothing to do with being a jock... You need to play sports...
    Keep The Beats!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like being part of any specific group. I just like standing on the outside looking in and observing how people function

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was not me that all

Deleted
    I was always in one of the nerdier groups in my year at school although i was on the rugby team for my year and the year above so i got on well with all the sporty people too

Deleted
    I was in the group of awesome people.

True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't part of any particular group tbh. I would have considered myself an emissary I guess. I was pretty much friends with everyone. Didn't matter if you were a jock, emo, prep, druggie, nerd, etc. I was on the football, wrestling and track teams all 4 years of HS. I was in the ROTC, for a few, was decently smart, didn't do drugs, wasn't a douche. Was also known as an avid gamer but would also throw "the" parties every year. The point is, I don't think everyone has to be part of certain cliques or groups.
    Goochy

I never personally fit the mold of any type really, but I suppose my primary group was looked at as the punks or goths by the people who liked to classify groups. We all wore black frequently, had longer hair, and were into things like heavy metal, skateboarding and video games, rather than sports, cars, clubbing, hunting, fishing, swimming, shopping, etc like most of the other people our age seemed to be into. A lot of my friends were into drugs and drinking, which did not help our group stereotype, but I never really was; a little casual drinking, no drugs. I was never very social and pretty much ignored everyone unless they approached me, but I was always friendly to anyone who did, in a dry kind of way. I could be friendly acquaintances with anyone, including people who hated my friends, so I never got pegged by many labels. Looking back though, I imagine some people thought I was a bit of a geek or nerd since I always had good grades, but I think my attitude helped me dodge that label. I never cared or tried in school, I just found it easy, and people knew that. Intelligence was a rarity in my school, so mine was noticed.

For those too lazy to read: skater punk or goth metal guy in high school, but only loosely. Stereotypes are never accurate.

Deleted
    Doesn't exist here. We don't have Cliques, we just have people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always alone... well mostly anyway. Before I started at school, and for the next 5 years I was part of the "cool kids". But for some fucked up reason, I had to be nice to this one person that "everyone" bullied.

Sadly though, that meant I no longer where part of the "cool kids". And I lost all my previous friends, to gain 1 new one. And to this day, I wish I had chosen differently.
    Because you can have a great personality, be a good guy and what not. But the moment you no longer fit in with the majority, you are kinda screwed :P

Also, my school was so small we where no more than perhaps 70 children at that school. And my class was the biggest with 8! /flex.
    So there was no other groups, you where either with the "cool kids" or you got bullied.
    The years after that I just decided to fuck it all, and just be me. If people wanted to hate me so be it. I no longer gave a damn, I just did what I was supposed to and moved on.

Didn't leave me with many friends though :P

My two most prominent cliques are probably nerds and band geeks. :P

I never really attached towards some sort of group. I (in JH/HS) usually had friends from all kinds of groups, hence me being sort of an all-rounder. For instance, I'm a member of a student-fraternity but I do listen to all kinds of metal.

I was never in a group or clique really. Unless you call being part of the BD class a group... I had some... issues in the beginning of HS that basically made me one of the avoid types. BUT I made friends outside of the school and anger is no longer a problem but damn HS suuucked!

Seriously its like a zoo filled with every animal but with no walls to seperate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask MMO member this and is off-topics

As i said i listed to metal all my life and i start to branch off about a few years ago and listening to celtic/gothic metal even thought i don't fit the scene "i wear non celtic/goth clothing" would i be consider and outsider or a wannabe ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Let me ask MMO member this and is off-topics

As i said i listed to metal all my life and i start to branch off about a few years ago and listening to celtic/gothic metal even thought i don't fit the scene "i wear non celtic/goth clothing" would i be consider and outsider or a wannabe ?
    Since when does how you dress influence how you enjoy music?