Deleted
    Then you people must be magical, because over half the normal blind pick games I play there are no junglers and often enough no supports either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I generally duo-queue with a support. That helps. If he can't get support, either him or me jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely rage but you know... When you get a lulu who takes cs while you're in the lane (when I'm back is fine) and then the team proceeds to initiate a team fight while I'm bot lane farming and they all die of course.

But this is what pisses me off, I can lose games and be fine about it, it's when my own team votes to surrender and get away with it and the game ends... That is the only thing in LoL that pisses me off. I can deal with bad players in solo queue, I can't deal with people surrendering.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I rarely rage but you know... When you get a lulu who takes cs while you're in the lane (when I'm back is fine) and then the team proceeds to initiate a team fight while I'm bot lane farming and they all die of course.

But this is what pisses me off, I can lose games and be fine about it, it's when my own team votes to surrender and get away with it and the game ends... That is the only thing in LoL that pisses me off. I can deal with bad players in solo queue, I can't deal with people surrendering.
    Just think of it as having less time wasted playing with idiots. Better luck next time, or more time to do something that's actually worth spending time with/on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Just think of it as having less time wasted playing with idiots. Better luck next time, or more time to do something that's actually worth spending time with/on.
    Problem with that mindset is that we still had a chance and they could have been able to pick their act up... Also I hate playing against Taric and Graves, "Hey Taric, how about you zone them and I jump in when they mess up in the slightest", "Hey Graves, that's a great idea... They will surely get fucked now!"
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem with that mindset is that we still had a chance and they could have been able to pick their act up... Also I hate playing against Taric and Graves, "Hey Taric, how about you zone them and I jump in when they mess up in the slightest", "Hey Graves, that's a great idea... They will surely get fucked now!"
    Early surrenders when the game is 12/8 or something close like that annoys me, but I'm fine with surrendering if it's a lost cause. I've had more games stretch out for no reason because someone doesn't want to surrender and the enemy team wouldn't finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Early surrenders when the game is 12/8 or something close like that annoys me, but I'm fine with surrendering if it's a lost cause. I've had more games stretch out for no reason because someone doesn't want to surrender and the enemy team wouldn't finish.
    I've won games where we had no towers down and the enemy was at our nexus turrets, I never lose hope... I'm like Tim Tebow.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I've won games where we had no towers down and the enemy was at our nexus turrets, I never lose hope... I'm like Tim Tebow.
    The thing that erks me about that attitude at times (yes, I do try to keep fighting on hoping the enemy will screw up) is when people have the NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER mentality, yet they don't do anything to try to win, such as the 0-5-0 Teemo top that fed a Jax and refuses to surrender, and just continues to get killed by the enemy. Or a support that has yet to put a ward down 20 minutes or so into the game, despite being asked nicely to do so.

And yes, there's also the fact that you won't be able to win everything. Even Tim Tebow couldn't win it all, and it showed when he played against teams that actually know how to play football, i.e. the Patriots.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Oh I remember once my team was losing, akali was destroying everyone.
    We got past the 20 min mark and she was starting to lose power, and we were managing to push. /surrender
    /facepalm

Deleted
    Just had the most arrogant prick ever on my team -__- He was constantly shouting abuse at me because I apparently wasn't helping in teamfights. I was Shen and I taunted the fed Akali every teamfight and exhausted her. I told them to focus her because she was the only one that was doing good on their team but they still didn't so then the Yi had the nerve to call me useless >:O I think that was an excuse to give out to me because I ditched a teamfight when they initiated 2v5
    I hate people like that.... I would honestly rather have a bad player on my team than someone like him ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Just had the most arrogant prick ever on my team -__- He was constantly shouting abuse at me because I apparently wasn't helping in teamfights. I was Shen and I taunted the fed Akali every teamfight and exhausted her. I told them to focus her because she was the only one that was doing good on their team but they still didn't so then the Yi had the nerve to call me useless >:O I think that was an excuse to give out to me because I ditched a teamfight when they initiated 2v5
    I hate people like that.... I would honestly rather have a bad player on my team than someone like him ._.
    What did ya expect? He's playing Master Yi, they're always pricks lol

Yay another loss. The entire team fed. Swain fed tristana mid to the point she was one shotting everyone. Everytime my team rezzed they would just single file into the enemies and die.

Why do I always get feeders? -weeps-

Loss number 2 for the night. Played Corki. We invaded, our soraka didnt ward, we took blue and got ambushed. Tristana got 2 kills during it. Was level 3 before I got back to lane. Pushed to my turret then her and sona would dive and kill me. I got farm, got some items. Team fights start, Eve would sneak around behind me, then her, tristana, and kat would instagib me. While my team focused Mal and Sona. Entire team blamed me. Also Soraka spent the entire laning phase spamming starcall on the minions, then calling me a shit player for not last hitting them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-30 at 05:16 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

you know you are screwed when your double buff jungler dies to enemy adc less than 10min into game.........

3 ranked games in a row wooop better luck next time T.T
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Argh! PEOPLE!

I hate people! I want to pass 1250, but my Akali decided that was no fun and fed the enemy Ryze. Then my Xin decides focusing the Cho'Gath is better than the fed Ryze and Corki. Some people.

I always chuckle when the person who initiates the surrenders has usually solely contributed to the downfall of the team, by feeding their lane and allowing their opponent to snowball. Those people also tend to pick a lane instantly (usually top or mid) and declare if they don't get it they'll feed. Well next time I wont let them take the lane if they're going to feed either way!
    RETH

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Eqimfpmvwpokmwgpoimgwpmkgpomgrpmogrmpgrmpgr,mgmgfmopgr
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-30 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted

Malzahar, why dost thou hate me so.

Honestly don't think there's any point in me playing ranked anymore. I main support but it's honestly impossible to be paired with a somewhat competant ad carry.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I find Malzahar to be a champion that completely relies on your team being up to par. He SUCKS if he is 1v2 or more while another champion could possibly pull it off. Okay for dueling, good for when your team can protect you and make use of your ult, horrible for any other case. If your team is weak you wont be able to stand still for your ult without dying.

Sadly it's the same thing as WW where your ult is either godly or useless depending on the enemy team and yours.
    He also has the problem of not being able to do anything when using his ult. While at the same time, the enemy AP mid like Katarina is off pentakilling your team, assuming you didn't ult her.

What are the priority targets for Malz ult anyways?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He also has the problem of not being able to do anything when using his ult. While at the same time, the enemy AP mid like Katarina is off pentakilling your team, assuming you didn't ult her.

What are the priority targets for Malz ult anyways?
    Whatevers in range? You have the pool for % damage so provided you have enough spell pen you can decimate tanks too. If you have a choice between letting a high CC tank run riot in your team while you save your ult for the AD, or just killing the tank, then kill the damn tank.